Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
I need to know when to make the weekend thread and it sounds like a significant number of people are taking tomorrow (friday) off, please post itt if you think i should make the weekend thread today or wait until tomorrow.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

tomorrow is canada day. it is a holiday. it is time for the thread imo

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
Canada day Friday, America day Monday. hella long weekend yo

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Chris Knight posted:

Canada day Friday, America day Monday. hella long weekend yo

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
now today now!

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
ok im on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
what the gently caress