Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
cheers 2 all the Canada goons. ur very likeable ppl

:cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Areola Grande

I hope none of u catch a fat dickin 2day :)

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Barking Gecko

Mahoro says, "Naughty things are bad."

Areola Grande posted:

cheers 2 all the Canada goons. ur very likeable ppl

:cheers:

Also :420: :rznv:

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

We will be observing all Canada day activities with very large binoculars from very heavily fortified watchtowers

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

Finger Prince

I'm working. Stat pay :hellyeah:

Areola Grande

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

We will be observing all Canada day activities with very large binoculars from very heavily fortified watchtowers

lmao :patriot:

Areola Grande

Finger Prince posted:

I'm working. Stat pay :hellyeah:

stat pay :confuoot:

Areola Grande

what is stat short for in this case

nut

*freezes for multiple minutes, wary of the slow gathering of an audience, howls to warn the others*

Areola Grande

nut posted:

*freezes for multiple minutes, wary of the slow gathering of an audience, howls to warn the others*

Finger Prince

Areola Grande posted:

what is stat short for in this case

Statutory holiday

Areola Grande

Finger Prince posted:

Statutory holiday

:jail:

biosterous

i'm not working tmr, so no guaranteed overtime, oh well

to non-canucks: you can be asked to work on stat days and if you accept they have to pay you extra

thank you saoshyant for this sig!!!
gallery of sigs

he/him

Areola Grande

biosterous posted:

i'm not working tmr, so no guaranteed overtime, oh well

to non-canucks: you can be asked to work on stat days and if you accept they have to pay you extra

I've been wondering if Canadians actually use the word Canuck. ty for clarifying this and happy Canada Day :cheerdoge:

biosterous

i use it in the context of "i am talking to non-canadians" :v:

gallery of sigs

he/him

biosterous

other contexts in which i will use canuck:

- talking about vancouver's hockey team
- if it makes a good rhyme i guess

gallery of sigs

he/him

French Accent

cheers to another canadian day, although i don't think i'll be doing anything special. maybe make pancakes with syrup.

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
NASA announced today the launch of a new Canada Day Observation Station, which will use a state-of-the-art mirror telescope and other sensors to provide never-before-seen observations of Canada Day. Scientists hope that the data provided by the Station will help unravel the mysteries of Canada Day.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

Buttchocks posted:

NASA announced today the launch of a new Canada Day Observation Station, which will use a state-of-the-art mirror telescope and other sensors to provide never-before-seen observations of Canada Day. Scientists hope that the data provided by the Station will help unravel the mysteries of Canada Day.

I hope they get some good pics of mooses and beavers I think they have lot of those in Canada day

Robot Made of Meat

Oh. Canada.

Thanks to Manifisto for the sig!

Areola Grande

:canada: :haibrower: :patriot:

Areola Grande

maybe foresty forest or Steve Wallis will post ITT :allears:

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Canadians are like, cold, Australian Americans so happy Canadia day from your kangaroo pals

Finger Prince

Tebulot posted:

Canadians are like, cold, Australian Americans so happy Canadia day from your kangaroo pals

We're more like northern hemisphere new zealanders.

fps_nug

horsing around no longer

Areola Grande posted:

I've been wondering if Canadians actually use the word Canuck. ty for clarifying this and happy Canada Day :cheerdoge:

straight up never use canuck

thanks 2 balls dildo

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Canada Day observation station playing nothing but Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On" for 24 hours straight after announcing format change.

Tebulot

im hip now bois

Finger Prince posted:

We're more like northern hemisphere new zealanders.

ok less cool but still in the clubhouse

Manifisto

I am not all that far from the canadian border rn. if I cross today can I get some of your government-issued poutine? or is that strictly for the locals? what if I wear the ceremonial maple leaf toque?

ty nesamdoom!

Dr. Honked

eat it you slaaaaaaag

Manifisto posted:

I am not all that far from the canadian border rn. if I cross today can I get some of your government-issued poutine? or is that strictly for the locals? what if I wear the ceremonial maple leaf toque?

you can have some government poutine and some government weed

thanks deep dish pete moss and Plant MONSTER

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
ive heard that canada is like reverse usa

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Areola Grande

Nosfereefer posted:

ive heard that canada is like reverse usa

canada is like a classy loft apartment whose downstairs neighbor runs a meth lab

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
they wear pant legs on their arms, sweaters instead of pants, and they eat upside-down burgers

Nosfereefer

Areola Grande posted:

canada is like a classy loft apartment whose downstairs neighbor runs a meth lab

seems v convenient wrt access to meth

Manifisto

Areola Grande posted:

where do you think that classy loft apartment money comes from

ty nesamdoom!

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

i have some canadian cousins i like quite alot. is there a proper canada day greeting i could text them?

sb hermit

Areola Grande posted:

:same:

Twenty Four

It's kind of a weird name for a holiday but, I hope everyone has a good one, even if it doesn't affect you in any direct way, still have a good Canada Day!

Finger Prince

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

i have some canadian cousins i like quite alot. is there a proper canada day greeting i could text them?

"hey hoser, keep your stick on the ice"

sb hermit

This is a bit off topic, but is there a general Canadian opinion on the Netflix show The Pentaverate? I only watched the first episode and will try to find time for the rest. But the Canadians on that show seem very nice.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

sb hermit posted:

This is a bit off topic, but is there a general Canadian opinion on the Netflix show The Pentaverate? I only watched the first episode and will try to find time for the rest. But the Canadians on that show seem very nice.

I just watched it all the other day. It's pretty funny! There's some good riffs on Canadiana that are funny in general, but even better if you are more familiar with what's being referenced.