Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
Well after some consultation with our posting comrades, we have come to the conclusion that ...

THE WEEKEND STARTS NOW!!

Hell yes. Four goddamn day weekend for some of us, three day weekend for most of us. Lets get this poo poo STARTED!!

I am so psyched for this weekend, i got some FPV drone poo poo i wanna set up, I got my garage cleaned out on teusday so Im all set for whatever this weekend. Lamp project is onboard, also i got a wood stove to fix & paint and then just whatever. Its gonna be great.

What y'all gettin up to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
happy early weekend to those who celebrate. I'm gonna go hike or something

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
:canada:

rotor..., thank u

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
taking my kid to our local canada day festivities for the first time in her short life. should be fun

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

i didnt know i also got friday off until the beginning of this week gonna replace some light switches and maybe work on good code touching instead of the bad code touching

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

for the past 50 years or so, on july 4th my extended family gathers and shares food and blasts music at a popular beach in the nyc area

i will be gleefully attending, bringing something tbd and probably making a lovely house mix for it

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
just got done with some pretty taxing interviews, relaxing with a cold one now. :cheers:

Share Bear
Apr 27, 2004

also re other thread thursday is the gentlepersons friday

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
:cheers:

at previousJob, we got the 1st and the 4th off. as is my custom, I block all holidays in my Outlook calendar so no one tries to book meetings on them. my boss goes and books somewhat important meetings on both days, and I decline then

he IMs me angrily and demands to know why I declined. I just tell him "they're both holidays" and he just goes into silence, dumbfounded. I think he tried to rebook them a couple months later. guess they weren't so important? lol

anyway, going to to see my mom for the weekend

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
im going to work tomorrow for the first time in like 10 days

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

thank you for your service in posting this thread!

i am going hiking sunday morning, but it'll be a dusty and musty trail.. none too photogenic. if by chance a shot or two turns out semi-decent, i may post

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i’m working friday sunday monday so getting a rigid one day weekend

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

long weekend time :canada:

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

rotor posted:

Well after some consultation with our posting comrades, we have come to the conclusion that ...

THE WEEKEND STARTS NOW!!

Hell yes. Four goddamn day weekend for some of us, three day weekend for most of us. Lets get this poo poo STARTED!!

I am so psyched for this weekend, i got some FPV drone poo poo i wanna set up, I got my garage cleaned out on teusday so Im all set for whatever this weekend. Lamp project is onboard, also i got a wood stove to fix & paint and then just whatever. Its gonna be great.

What y'all gettin up to?

ooo what kinda gear you got? piloting drones first person is a fuckin hoot

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

softball game tonight. tomorrow I will be enduring a nightmare at the ferry terminal, but tonight we're gonna PLLLLLLLLLLAY BALL

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Ciaphas posted:

ooo what kinda gear you got? piloting drones first person is a fuckin hoot

some cheapo goggles
radiomaster tx16s
mobula 6

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

dropping off my car at friends cabin this weekend. sierra high route starts next weekend as long as nothing too close to kings canyon or yosemite catches on fire in the next week.. :pray: wandering off into the woods for 2-3 weeks ::banjo:

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

update: for a clutch outfield catch and a few great hits, your boy has been awarded the most valuable player's cap

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Truman Peyote posted:

update: for a clutch outfield catch and a few great hits, your boy has been awarded the most valuable player's cap

eyyy nice work

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

i just wanna point out the juneteenth weekend was unfairly closed early if this weekend is being opened early.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

almost 4:20pm on a Friday.

what a time to be alive.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

drone update: this has too much comptuers in it

theadder
Dec 30, 2011

same but thursday evening

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
it’s less than one hour until work is finished for the day

of course I accidentally closed down the browser with the flu vaccine register and I don’t have a login yet so that’s a bonus lol. will just have to let someone else do it lol

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine
greetings, from the weekend

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

yeah.

I’m drinking whiskey.

reading something awful dot com on my phone.

watching tv.

Friday night mother fuckers.

Kazinsal
Dec 13, 2011

I've had three quarters of a half rack of pbr and have moved on to rum and cokes. tomorrow's a stat holiday. poo poo's alright

friday thursday night motherfuckers

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
looking forward to weekend starting after my last meeting today

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
a bunch of people are coming over to my place, going to fire up the smoker and make some bbq, get hammered, and shoot fireworks throughout the evening.

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Moo Cowabunga posted:

yeah.

I’m drinking whiskey.

reading something awful dot com on my phone.

watching tv.

Friday night mother fuckers.

same but im drinking some sherry my wife got me for my birthday

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

we'd

A Wheezy Steampunk
Jul 16, 2006

High School Grads Eligible!
i had a lot of activities over the last two weekends so i intend to spend this weekend doing as little as possible

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
im gonna do some bbqing

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

post hole digger posted:

dropping off my car at friends cabin this weekend. sierra high route starts next weekend as long as nothing too close to kings canyon or yosemite catches on fire in the next week.. :pray: wandering off into the woods for 2-3 weeks ::banjo:

gently caress yeah dude. gently caress yeah

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
lol after some trivial work apparently my weekend starts now, at 11:25 am

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
anti-weekend here. gotta work till 6, gotta work monday. Yall eat a hot dog for me ok

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

woke up at 6am to fight the crowds and make my 9:50 ferry reservation. probably the worst day of the year to catch a ferry but I'm on it now and I'm not leaving

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

I have Tuesday but not today off

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

next week I am Working From Beach :cool:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Pollyanna posted:

next week I am Working From Beach :cool:

idk about next week but good lord it's hot today in nyc

beach sounds good