Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe

Video Nasty posted:

had steak and a bonfire tonight. one of the logs had a railroad spike in it and it got red-hot during the fire.
ah, the ol' spicy log!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
c Saturday s:

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

stayed up late, slept in. really nice, in a good mood

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

these rolling papers have no glue strips
help me

Asleep Style
Oct 20, 2010

taco style it is then

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i already rolled one and its being held together with nothing but saliva and the twisted end
plus the crutch feels like its not exactly in there the tightest, some weed's already slid beside it lmao

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

drat it, 3 day weekend and i'm sick

negative covid test but i feel like poo poo

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

wife and I just did yard work for 3 hours.

i want so many beers

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

everybody’s posting for the weekend

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

KidDynamite posted:

wife and I just did yard work for 3 hours.

i want so many beers

drink the beers

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK
stayed up until 4a Friday night in an ADHD fueled revenge bedtime procrastination binge of Hexceed puzzles.

But I woke up at 10a and made a delicious egg scramble with some leftover pork tenderloin, spinach and queso quesadilla.

things are lookin’ sharp!

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

Sunday morning and it’s -2 degrees outside
I can hear the kids outside jumping in puddles
I’m going to stay in my nice warm bed.

KidDynamite
Feb 11, 2005

Captain Foo posted:

drink the beers

walked to get some red stripe and saw these and just had to

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

i need to do something real

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

i was backpacking around Europe when I was 19-20.

thanks to a diet cheap fair, I spent 5 days in New York.

I wandered the streets alone. soaking up the atmosphere with a smile on my face, song in my heart.

popped into a bar for a delicious American beer.

the tender asked for my ID and I proudly showed my passport.

the tender said that I was underage, and then said to me to get out or she would call security.

I laughed. and left.

21 to drink beer lol

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

well, to buy beer I guess

Achmed Jones
Oct 16, 2004

ms jones just pulled out the roots of some bushes she took down last week. i moved some stuff around in the garage to open it up

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

i have a tremendous headache and the whole weekend plan has fallen apart

born on a buy you
Aug 14, 2005

Odd Fullback
Bird Gang
Sack Them All
going to a water park with 5 year old for the first time. gonna be sick

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

pizza has arrived

bump_fn
Apr 12, 2004

two of them
prepping for tomorrow - made a fresh batch of tzatziki to mellow overnight and am boiling some chickpeas j soaked overnight to make hummus tomorrow

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

not smoking that joint tonight but i AM gonna hit the dynavap tonight

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

ordered an ounce online and realized i'm $3 (and tip) short and won't have my atm card til next week. *sad trombone*

edit: we need to legalize this poo poo so weed stores will take amex

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

nudgenudgetilt posted:

ordered an ounce online and realized i'm $3 (and tip) short and won't have my atm card til next week. *sad trombone*

edit: we need to legalize this poo poo so weed stores will take amex

My weed store (I call it the flower shop lol) takes debit cards now. Way cool

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

always remember to tip the dealer

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Kenny Logins posted:

canada day stuff was good

in 2007 me and now ex wife were doing a “world” trip and were in time on canada day and staying beside some canadians who made us honorary canadians for the day and we all got pissed and went into town lol. the next day everyone was like “hey it’s that guy” to me but I never found out why

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Chris Knight posted:

ah, the ol' spicy log!

lol

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

Moo Cowabunga posted:

i was backpacking around Europe when I was 19-20.

thanks to a diet cheap fair, I spent 5 days in New York.

I wandered the streets alone. soaking up the atmosphere with a smile on my face, song in my heart.

popped into a bar for a delicious American beer.

the tender asked for my ID and I proudly showed my passport.

the tender said that I was underage, and then said to me to get out or she would call security.

I laughed. and left.

21 to drink beer lol

is this the origin story of your bitterness

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Video Nasty posted:

My weed store (I call it the flower shop lol) takes debit cards now. Way cool

the ones around here always have (apparently also even ebt, lmao). one delivery dispensary used a little mobile card reader even, but the stores also offer lines of credit

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
just discovered you can get actual legal weed in nz but its proper prescribed and can’t be for fun :qq:

it’s weird coz it happened and no one knew

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

a handful here accept debit (or used to?), but it's a janky rube goldberg payment system where you're actually using your debit card to buy cryptocurrency that is immediately handed over to the store, who immediately sells the crypto currency back to the payment processor.

i always just use the on site atm (when i have a working card in my posession) since the cu refunds all my atm fees

Pollyanna
Mar 5, 2005

Milk's on them.

tomorrow afternoon I’m driving up to a beach cottage til Thursday and Working From Beach

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

nudgenudgetilt posted:

a handful here accept debit (or used to?), but it's a janky rube goldberg payment system where you're actually using your debit card to buy cryptocurrency that is immediately handed over to the store, who immediately sells the crypto currency back to the payment processor.

lmao

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

it's hilariously hand-wavey as gently caress. the end user experience is no different from using a debit card anywhere else, for both the store and the customer. the cryptocurrency hand waving goes on entirely behind the scenes at posabit to make the transaction "legal".

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
spent the morning at the beach with the fam, then took an afternoon nap followed by hammock beers

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis posted:

just discovered you can get actual legal weed in nz but its proper prescribed and can’t be for fun :qq:

it’s weird coz it happened and no one knew

yeah mate I’ve had shares in one of those companies for years

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

My cute little dispensary just has an ATM right next to the counter. I’m recall ones in SF just taking debit but I think it was a goofy use of the cash-back features because you were supposed to round to the nearest 20 or something

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

echinopsis posted:

the next day everyone was like “hey it’s that guy” to me but I never found out why
as long as there's no way it involved a burger king you're probably good lol ;-)

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Kenny Logins posted:

as long as there's no way it involved a burger king you're probably good lol ;-)

ahahahahahahahhaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

Kenny Logins posted:

:patriot: