Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Black summer was the best summer.
Seems like a lot of wasted effort for nothing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

NtotheTC posted:

The Star citizen thread on the forums is a good read if the urge to investigate it or play ever takes you. I'll say no more.

Link it

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

So is the eve portal app really bugged out because they haven’t updated the new skills?

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

i have no idea who xtrasquishy and these other people are, but i do enjoy a good public self-immolation so this thread is pretty good

He is an eve twitch streamer who streams to 10’s of people. How content is mostly trying to “hunt” and getting stream sniped.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

1001 Arabian dicks posted:

the hilarious thing is the insane outrage and people unironically organizing a doxxing discord to ruin his life

What was the outrage? Nobody has actually said what he did.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

So what is more proffitable these days, mining or huffing in 0.0?

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

TheWeedNumber posted:

gently caress you sickening thats what

Are you okay?

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

TheWeedNumber posted:

suck my dick fuckman

I think you forgot which forum you are posting in. I hope you aren't trying to end your something awful run. Get well friend.

Sickening fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Jul 9, 2022

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Stereotype posted:

the new drama is that goon leadership bans women who report harassment

Post the links, summon the loremaster, the tea must be spilled.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Elysium is melting down atm. :getin:

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Carth Dookie posted:

I'm not resubbing just to get forums access could someone crosspost the inevitable mittens post when it happens and any incel meltdown posts TIA.

You don't need to resub to get forums access. You can play the game without a sub these days.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Alone in the Dork posted:

John "one epic gamer moment from being blacklisted down to test" Hartley energy is 110% in elysium today

He is definitely giving off a vibe, lmao.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Dalmuti posted:

People use jabber for poo poo other than pings? Doesn't sound like a chill vibe

Is there a single eve discord worth being in these days?

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

ded posted:

it only took fnln threatening to walk off with 300b in goon money for it to happen

Is that even that much anymore?

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

FirstnameLastname posted:

hey mittani

get hosed lol

you are an INCREDIBLE disappointment and i thought you had the potential to not suck but you don't. sorry.

not givin back poo poo now and noone should join your poo poo corp

Spill all the tea. Leave nothing unsaid. You can do this.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

https://goonfleet.com/index.php/topic/311378-firstname-lastname-capital-llc-open-to-new-investments-feb-10/page-15

For all goons who want something else to read while they :f5:

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Magugu posted:

From what I gathered.

Someone was trying to white knight the directorate about the way they handled a thing, while having no involvement in the thing.

That someone had a meltdown and went fuckgoons.

That same someone is continuing to white knight and melt down on every forums that they can by making unsubstantiated claims with no real proof, while trying to Jerry Mcguire people to their cause on the way out.

Nerds and streamer drama, more at 11.

"White Knighting" :allears:

JFC folks

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

NtotheTC posted:

I'm still struggling to wrap my head around what the gently caress has actually happened. That Yogizh is being a unfunny moron ITT is not news sadly because that is entirely consistent with everything he does.

It's disappointing to hear that leadership didn't take the time to understand what was going on in a case of sexual harassment, I'd really like someone to fill in the blanks there, was it a "we don't beleive you and we're booting you for complaining" thing? Or a "drama has been caused so we're kicking everyone as if it was to do with ratting" thing? Neither of these are good, mark you but noone seems to know what actually happened.

Is FNLN's goon handle Visavis Qed? because if so I find the timing of all this quite suspicious. I've noticed him spending the last 2-3 days whining and making effort posts about how the market is going under and EVE is dead etc etc we should all just stop playing. Regardless of the truth of that, as soon as I saw that he was managing an investment fund I thought to myself "this sounds an awful lot like an exit scam". Noone was particularly biting on his claims and to log on today and find out that he's suddenly gone "gently caress goons, this is the last time i support you for what you did 13 years ago" seems a bit weird.

FNLN did you lose all the investment money?

Mittens wants to kick anyone for airing grievances publicly. Doesn't matter if you are right or if its justified. For the most part its not a problem as these grievances are just trivial game related bullshit and who cares. It is a problem when its stalking and not getting handled.

FNLN has gone gently caress goons. Its the equivalent of burning down your local mom and pop restaurant in a riot over police brutality. The people most punished are the small business owners, but the fires are just annoying enough that the powers at be might be more obliged to actually do something.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

I want to remind everyone that Mittens booted out deadtear and tried to say it was deadtear's privilege to be a forums janitor. I have always thought that is a wild version of reality.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

pokchu posted:

I still want to know who said what to Vio Geraci for him to slide into my DMs and try to accuse me of spying or stealing or whatever. But then again that was just kind of the overall atmosphere in those days.

VIO was kind of a faker when it came to spymastering and information security in general.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

PuppiesAndKitties posted:

I'd like an invite too if that's okay.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

madjack posted:

Well that would be the first avenue of protest then, stop clicking their links and go after their twitch viewership. :shrug:

E: Adblock too I guess?

I am not trying to discredit this line of thinking, but this twitch viewership you are talking about is pretty nonexistent. The guestimate on the active subs is larger for the viewership size, but for a single person to try to live on that revenue wouldn't be all that... exciting. Much less a group of people.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

"Demographic changes" means "most of GSF doesn't read the SA thread." This is in stark contrast to the way things were 10+ years ago, is all.

I am fairly sure Mittens has talked about trying to totally separate the space guild from the forums he can't control completely.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

madjack posted:

I never said anything about personal income? Running forums/jabber/mumble for 30-40k people is probably less expensive than it used to be but things like DDoS protection still aren't cheap. The threat of not meeting those costs might be used to break through to leadership, but that and all the other stuff would still need sizeable alliance support etc and probably wouldn't get off the ground anyway.

I also haven't watched imperium twitch since the m-2 battle, so I have no clue about real viewership numbers.

Its also not 2007 anymore. Things like DDOS protection are way more available and easier to price and scale to your needs than the old days. it can be about as cheap or expensive as you can afford.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

"Former GOP election official & election law expert"

Yikes

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

what's with the alzheimer's-esque fits of rediscovery going on itt all of a sudden

Like are we being led by actual "stop the steal" people?

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Raged posted:

OMG Brisc is a republican! The horror ......he is part of half the US population.

Like how is this news? Everyone knows this, but I guess if you are desperate to be angry.

The horror! Just the totally normal political party doing totally normal things right now. Nothing to see here! :aloom: Maybe he is a totally not a crazy GOP Election Law expert and its just a very strange time to be one. I am just a goon reading the headline I have been given and saying :yikes:.

All I can do is :aloom: at the info I am being presented.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

andromache posted:

Is it somewhere further down in the thread because the OP just says “despite telling literally all of illum.”

(I never got past the OP because I was like “well that’s loving bullshit” and closed it)

So you are just going to skip reading about an incident because someone didn't know how space important you are? This is a good look.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Wibla posted:

She also did not "tell literally everyone in illum", I know that for a fact.

Why is this sticking point so important?

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Mr. Grinch posted:

I guess id wanna know what was said at the dinner cause if you were like "so and so sent me dick pics" and they did nothing thats inexcusable, but (as you wrote on reddit) if you said some vague "so and so kinda hyperfixated on me(?) and his posts that I cant show you right now because were in person were kinda creepy" then vOv

Is this victim blaming or am I just reading this post wrong?

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Mr. Grinch posted:

victim of what? we havent even estabished what actually happened, unlike with Wolf

I am a victim of these posts holy jesus. :yikes:

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Is Vily being a voice of reason.... eh... wow.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Bigbillthaboss posted:

...instead of burning your daylight hours madposting on somethingawfulforums why don't you go start a new space guild and become the super chill cool lovable nice totally-not-creepy star lord you deserve to be???

How could this person potentially mishandle something sensitive? :hmmyes:

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

If you folks want to stop slap fighting for a few minutes, it seems that two CCP employees left the company today.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Cryo also spamming simpsons memes through director bot and dipping it seems.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

I find irony in boat trying to clown Cryo on the way out.

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Lol Mittens is coming after delta again, :aloom:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sickening
Jul 16, 2007

Solus posted:

(7:26:24 PM) the_mittani: we are no longer tolerating this poo poo from delta discord trying to burn the alliance down whenever they feel sufficiently outraged

lol

Yall going to post my words? THE CONSEQUENCES ARE CLEARLY LAID OUT