Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

You won't recognize Canada when I'm through with it
Grimey Drawer

PathAsc posted:

War post, revelation is best ship

You might've been right before but Phoenix-Senpai is new bae

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

Grimey Drawer
You couldn't hit the broad side of a barn with that snipe. Hell, a Levi would have a better chance of landing an XL torp

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Cimber posted:

I am proud to say I have not played this game since 2016. (ok, I might have played for 5 minutes in 2018)

Eve is fun if you're in an actually good corporation, especially one that plays other games together too :sun:

PS: Amokdotte is recruiting

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Vilgan posted:

[A great update on the NW Galactic war that's brewing]

Thanks for sharing your insight, it's interesting to have the backstory. I also have something dark, and terrible, to share with you....

https://logpaste.com/RWRZRzgw

My corpmate uWu'ified your poast so now I'm going to make you relive this too :negative:

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

Grimey Drawer

TheWeedNumber posted:

gently caress you

"Inyit intewfewence ^-^ (we awen't fwiends, ÚwÚ but we *notices buldge* awen't enyemies eithew :wink:)"

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Jenrai posted:

Considering the qualifications for Am0k seem to involve "be openly lovely, racist, or misogynistic" it's not surprising they keep bringing you back.

I know this may as well qualify as necroing a dead thread it's so far back, but I did want to address it as a regular ole line member of Am0k. Those qualities you just listed are genuinely the 3" long fast track to getting kicked from corp and blacklisted from every organization in the game that the leadership can reach. Travis "Travis Wells" Wells did his own cultural revolution in Amok way before any of this current drama kicked off, and I'd wager that we're the most LGBTQ+/woman friendly corp in the Imperium, that I'm aware of. We're very much a tight knit family of close friends, and we don't tolerate woman haters, anti-LGBTQ+ bigots, or Nazis/extremist poo poo bags, At All. I can't speak for the other folks of Amok who have posted here but we are genuinely not like that.

I can't :justpost: without mentioning that Amok is recruiting :sun:

Also also seconding Cryo or Atrum or Emily Fireangel to be Space Emper-or/ess

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

Grimey Drawer

hailthefish posted:

I gotta say it did feel good uninstalling xabber from my phone.

Xabber is legit total trash though. Would go through my phone's battery in no time flat

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Mekchu posted:

Was it ever told to Grath? Cuz he very clearly has no qualms with booting filth like that. There was some weirdo in Horde (when it first started) who posted a weird Lolita anime/hentai thing and Grath went ballistic and between when the guy posted it in IRC and when he was booted and service purged was like 3 minutes. No discussion etc. Just Grath popping on to yell him to eat poo poo and die.

I'm only saying this cuz after knowing him for 8ish years and so, I know personally Grath is deadly serious about that sort of stuff being removed. He has many flaws but he isn't tolerant of that stuff whatsoever.

Not that it matters now since I think Grath no longer plays nor has any involvement with PL.

You won't believe where he is now :sun:

https://evewho.com/character/545094828

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mederlock
Jun 23, 2012

Grimey Drawer

Matteyo posted:

It's sad no one in goons plays like that anymore. During the war, I'd say Delta ops were the closest equivalent to that playstyle, except instead of throwing around blingy ships we bridged hurricanes off of Aritzia's titan.

Amok does this with titan bridges and nano poo poo around Delve when we're not deployed in whatever godforsaken dead region the alliance sends us to.