Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
first post

edit :

Eve is a horrible game and the leadership of the GSF is built on lies.

ded fucked around with this message at 18:56 on Jul 13, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Uziduke posted:

I haven't played EVE for a while now maybe more than a year. IS the new update any good? I got Drunk and told Mittens to gently caress off, should I try to play EVE again?

There was an update? :downs:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Stereotype posted:

if you think $20 is expensive, imagine spending thousands of dollars on plex that you can trade for a spaceship that immediately loses three quarters of its value

you mean like the guy who bought plex to buy vilys faction titan then sold for 200b less than he paid? :lol:

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

FAT32 SHAMER posted:

Wait are we not blue to Init anymore or something?

Who is the “we” in the post referencing

init just invaded quierious

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Tuzy is my Titan character. I do not normally log into him, hardly ever. Random alliance members who don't understand Tuzy isnt my main and aren't as familiar with Jabber send EveMails to Tuzy when they need help with something related to GSOL. For the last 6 months, as Delta squad has kept up their non-stop spamming of GoonWaffe corp mail, something that hadn't been allowed within the corp, for years, it has caused me to not be able to use the login screen anymore to see if I had any mail.You see, hardly anyone would ever send evemail to Tuzy, but occasionally, like once or twice a month, someone would. I would then log in Tuzy, and respond, edcuating the person it was better to send me a forums PM or jabber PM if they needed me.However, Delta dumb gimmick has made the "Evemail on the login screen" function effectivley useless to me and I have to now log Tuzy in every day just to clear a bunch of loving useless mail. Its infurtiating. Can you guys please find some other stupid gimmick to occupy your time and stop creating more work for me, who already has too many loving things to do?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Durendal posted:

Looks like you guys had some amazing adventures over the years :allears:

All I got to experience was the war when we first took over Delve and killed BoB off. I remember sitting outside of pr8 where BoB had their entire cap fleet stashed. We kept them bottled up for a good while!

you people keep saying that. but it was never true.

it was only the stash for 2 of the bob corps.

ded fucked around with this message at 23:48 on Jul 5, 2022

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Stereotype posted:

we didn't conquer delve in this most recent war, we never lost it

not according to the eula

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
globby is a nonstop gamer moment

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Stereotype posted:

okay she's unbanned now, proving once again that posting is more powerful than the sword

it only took fnln threatening to walk off with 300b in goon money for it to happen

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

DerekSmartymans posted:

I haven’t been able to play a lot since the end of May, and spend almost all of my playtime in actual fleet-stuff, but almost no time NOT in fleets (hope that makes sense!). I’m pretty good at staying with a fleet, following target broadcasts coms, and have only tackled my FC once! I have been flying (and losing!) Slashers from GS_Frigates, and have some “extra” in stock in 1DQ like Vigils/Probes/a Burst, as well as a couple of ships I’ve flown that I don’t understand how to use, but have skills for simply because my skill queue is always set.

This becomes a problem for one reason: I don’t really know if I am doing things correctly, because almost all of my “stick time” is actually in a T1 tackle. Any time I try to keep up with a broadcast and find the target in my overview, by the time I’m leaving my goonbundle there’s a new target broadcast already, which I then find in the overview and fly towards (in a double-click spiral like goonwiki suggests!), only to hear a new target called to start the process over again!

Ever since the war started up, I just feel like I’m not sure of my progress…I know I’m a NewBee, and I know I’m up to snuff on “book learnin’” with disrupters vs scrams/clicking Titan bridges/not getting separated from my FC fuzzballs, but I don’t think I’ve even gotten within range to actually lock up a target in three weeks! I figure my problem with targeting is overview familiarity or settings (using Kisover’s/tried one from YouTube tutorial/tried Rakapasser’s). I have to scroll through tens to hundreds of names on my overview for every target called, and that’s definitely not including gates or asteroids or celestials or blues, just a PvP tab. I cannot ask during combat because I don’t want to poo poo up coms, but is there some trick to this? I can follow fleet broadcasts for targets but can’t lock target because I’m 90 klicks out and I constantly get the out-of-range error, much less get close enough to disrupt/scram/web.

The few times I’ve left the group I’ve been destroyed , which doesn’t bother me because I know I’m new and it’s expected…but am I doing this wrong? I play a couple of times a week at most, but we’re always pinging so my only time is in my Slasher and I don’t have time to learn because I’m (having fun in, let’s be clear!) in a fleet and folks are (extremely nice & helpful!) too busy to chat. It is NOT that folks aren’t great and nice, it’s that I don’t want to tell the FC to stop calling targets because I’m busy scrolling to Je for Jerkov McPapi in the middle of trying to learn what to do!

Also, my income for the last 30 days is quite literally only Platinum Insurance payouts for Slashers. This wasn’t a problem in May/June because I was in 1DQ and the Gooniversity crew gave me a few ships from GS_Frigates almost immediately upon “x-ing” in the channel. Is there a process like this in GE- ? I am in a Vigil (that I don’t know how to use)now, but my T1 Frigates are back in 1DQ. Should I just spend a day ferrying a bunch of Slashers from 1DQ to my Home Station in GE-8? I know tackle is cheap, but I’d rather not have to buy ships handed out for free…not because I’m especially cheap, but because literally none of my time in game is productive for even basic ISK besides insurance, and most of that is going out slowly paying jump gate fees. But I am not complaining at all…I enjoy my time in game and shitposting on the forums with Goons, and since there’s a war going I’d prefer to fleet than learn to mine efficiently or fight triangle men for the time I do get to play!!!

Glad to bite the bullet and ask…I flipped a coin on whether to post itt or make a thread on the GF forums themselves. Nobody is to blame for my frustrations but me, but if I have to spend a few days learning stuff from vets I figure it’s worth drooling a bit on my baller-rear end Aviator sunglasses and Top Gun leather jacket…

Fake edit: this isn’t a “please donate isk” post, either…goons were very kind to me on my first couple of fleets, and my only real payments are ammo, insurance, and jump gate fees. It’s only the fact that I get exploration or tackle ships free in 1DQ but might be forced to buy my Slasher reups (at the rate I lose ‘em) that bring up my question about reshipping procedures in a staging fort!

dude seriously

speak up when you're in fleet and say you are *the* derek loving smart and just started playing and people will shower you with isk

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Sickening posted:

Is that even that much anymore?

it's enough for him to mostly control the entire plex market, that plus his own funds he has. that extra money just lets him do other stuff too.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Samuel L. Hacksaw posted:

I mean, 100% lol at anyone who gave fnln money.

I gave fnln about 95% of my liquid isk.

If it made me more money I won.

If he ran off with the money I still won because gently caress eve.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Frank Frank posted:

Here's a hot tip:

Don't play Eve Online. It's a bad game

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Herstory Begins Now posted:

what the hell is going on in goonwaffe that this poo poo is happening :smith:

goons

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
Innominate is my HR character. I do not normally log into him, hardly ever. Random alliance members who get cyberstalked send detailed dossiers to me when they need help with something related to sexual harassment. For the last 6 months, as Delta squad has kept up their non-stop campaign of high quality posting, something that hadn't been allowed within the corp, for years, it has caused me to not give a poo poo about anything but twitch subs.You see, hardly anyone would ever send me reports, but occasionally, like once or twice a month, someone would. Every 6 months would then log in Innominate, and respond, edcuating the person it was better to send me a forums PM or just go gently caress themselves.However, Delta dumb gimmick has made the "No creepsters" function effectivley useless to me and I have to now log Innominate in every day just to clear ban all you fucks. Its infurtiating. Can you guys please find some other stupid gimmick to occupy your time and stop creating more work for me, who already has too many loving things to do?

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

NtotheTC posted:

So if I may ask a practical question at this point- as an Imperium member what can I do to help? I know the answer "quit eve" is being typed into keyboards as this is read but let's assume that I'm far-gone enough that I still enjoy playing a dumb space game for idiots and would prefer to keep doing it for the time being.

apparently posting about the monumental gently caress ups that leadership makes is toxic behavior

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
They won't change the leadership nor will they leave. They get off far too much on the attention. I mean 2 of the directors do a twitch stream 7 days a week where they both drink on every single show. Mittani?? Give up leadership after all this time? lol lmao. hes getting paid from his weekly twitch show and furniture sales he plugs.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

NtotheTC posted:

I guess I should add that I am extremely space unimportant with no investments or assets that the alliance would miss. I'm very happy to speak up, and would love to join up with the people who feel the same way to try and make sure that shitwits and creeps can't hide in the shadows. Is that group delta sqad? I'm having a difficult time working out who is ingame and who is out of it.

the core of delta is old bittervets who came back for the big war. 90% of us stopped playing around the end of the war. due to our shining of the light on the giant turds we have been labeled toxic

lol lmao

but yeh feel free to join our discord

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
from 9/23/2021

a block fc (not sure about his roles) john hartley telling someone to kill themself and a director theadj telling people to shut up about it

I wonder how long it will take innominate to get around to taking a look at this

ded fucked around with this message at 05:46 on Jul 11, 2022

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
brisc is not inits leader

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Orions Lord posted:

Over 500 unread messages in this thread.

That never happened....

So what is going on are we dead? Did EVE die?

Can we finally write iskies toonies and sign our post?

Can I become director of Goonswarm please?

Regards,

Orions Lord

this man has what it takes

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Bigbillthaboss posted:

lol ya'll are some loving terrible posters

turn on your monitor

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

FruitNYogurtParfait posted:

its ok some dude named svett ran through and posted them in a bunch of threads

lol

;)

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
the cover up is in full effect now after the mittani logs got posted in helldump on gf.com

quote:

You are not allowed to visit this forum. If you had access and are just now seeing this error and believe that you should have access please visit https://auth.goonfleet.com/retvet/ and complete the forms.

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

orange juche posted:

n'thing this, it's 3 clicks to set up a Discord server, and as long as you keep it to the people you know and trust, you'll keep contact with them even after leaving the Imperium. Sure it's not as "secure" or "spy proof" as Jabber is, but gently caress it, it's whatever, if you're not trying to space emperor it up it doesn't loving matter anyways, and it's more convenient.

I literally made a discord server just to host emotes I like so I can use them elsewhere, simple as hell to do.

you have to pay discord money to use other emotes tho :(

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Solus posted:

https://betterdiscord.app/ gently caress that just use a plugin

WHY ARE YOU JUST NOW POSTING THIS YOU JERK

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Bigbillthaboss posted:

are you unironically reposting your jabber sickburns so you'll fit in with everyone foaming at the mouth right now?

turn on your monitor

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

NtotheTC posted:

A screenshot, as not everyone has access (not sure why I still do, I deleted all my ESI keys and reset groups, do I need to unlink something else?)

days late and no action taken yet shows that any of these words have real meaning.

mittani, theadj, innominate, and bigbill all need to be shown the door for any real change to happen. but none of that will happen because like theadj said, they are too integral to the system to remove

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

shutupandshave posted:

There's so many people in this thread that I love.
Hopefully those that didn't already figure out I got framed and executed whilst AFK for RL are realising what happened.

I love goons. I dont like the current state of goon leadership.

https://i.imgur.com/3hVHp9U.mp4

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
the revolution will be posted

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

PookBear posted:

is there a tl;dr

woman harassed by 2 people across multiple platforms. blocks are done all over. things get reported. nothing is done. then everyone gets kicked.

delta shines a light on the giant turd

delta is toxic you see

now possible change might in theory happen, but won't actually because the same motherfuckers are still in charge

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

FirstnameLastname posted:

The Mittani aka Alexander Goonflashfurniturco

you are disgusting beyond belief

Seriously. Go. By god, man, leave.

where's the loving apologies for this stuff?

to summarize this, mittani has been living straight out of the PUA playbook for a very very veeeery long time

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

imagine that i like empty quoted this about 5000 times because thats what should be done

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

mightygerm posted:

How quickly we forget the Archeage debacle

the one good thing about the archage mess was it got bfm permabanned

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Rhymenoserous posted:

Somebody must have submitted a ticket. The system works.

if someone put in a ticket it would not be looked at yet

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Solus posted:

Regular participant on merkelchen and innominates stream here

needs to be on this page

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Herstory Begins Now posted:

appears to be a bin full of shredded sexual harassment complaints

i am ded now

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus

Cease to Hope posted:

sometimes it's better to stick to what you can prove. your heart's in the right place but the last time this skated by because using ED let them muddy the waters. it casts doubt on the stronger evidence, like hezzy's logs

he admitted it live on voice about 10 minutes ago. there are recordings.

https://soundcloud.com/new-eden-post/xenuria-confronts-hezzy

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
eve is 19 and can no longer hold xenurias interest anyways

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ded
Oct 27, 2005

Kooler than Jesus
since mittani is banned from sa.com does that mean he gets purged from gf.com?