Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Lakers MVP of the last game of the season Mac Mac Lung has left the team to play for the Warriors summer league team instead, since it seems like the Lakers are higher on Pippen Jr than him which is probably smart since Pippen Jr looks like a better p[layer. Mac Mac Lung is confusing though because he should really suck more than he does but somehow he doesn't in actual game environments.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
Springer looks good

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
OKC resting Chet. Boo this team.

Metapod
Mar 18, 2012

Vinestalk posted:

OKC resting Chet. Boo this team.

I am sad about this he better be playing in Vegas

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Lol holy poo poo at that Giddey pass

Papes
Apr 13, 2010

There's always something at the bottom of the bag.
We all knew giddey can pass, wish he’d jack up some 3s

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
I happen to like the summer league. All giant college level players.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
Don't kill him Giddey

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Man wanted revenge god drat

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Isaiah Joe is a summer league legend.

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007

Rick posted:

Isaiah Joe is a summer league legend.

Joe not being able to crack Doc's rotation last year was super disappointing. he's been too inconsistent, but man that shot looks pure

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Zaire Williams has an interesting voice

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Jabari already seems over this.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Poku floaters are unguardable until Vic is drafted

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Jabari Smith getting frozen out of the game by his guards

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
I don't think the Rockets learned anything in that game other than Jabari seems like he can be a good, switchable defender and he can't really dribble under pressure. Largely because of the game plan and refusal to discipline players playing like idiots.

Why switch your shortest, slowest player onto Banchero every. Single. Time?

Wehy were there seemingly no plays run for your top pick?

Why let Josh Christopher play like an rear end in a top hat with no consequences?

Why are only two players giving even half a poo poo on defense?

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Kibner posted:

I don't think the Rockets learned anything in that game other than Jabari seems like he can be a good, switchable defender and he can't really dribble under pressure. Largely because of the game plan and refusal to discipline players playing like idiots.

Why switch your shortest, slowest player onto Banchero every. Single. Time?

Wehy were there seemingly no plays run for your top pick?

Why let Josh Christopher play like an rear end in a top hat with no consequences?

Why are only two players giving even half a poo poo on defense?

There seems like some serious organizational rot going on in Houston

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Pistons playing hell yeah

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
First play is an Ivey to Duren oop, hell yeah

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
They want to see Stewart play as a stretch 4? Have they seen him play defense?

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Killian falling asleep on defense, not looking good

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Lol I already love Jalen Duren

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

Lie-vers

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
YOu're welcome NBA.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Vinestalk posted:

They want to see Stewart play as a stretch 4? Have they seen him play defense?

They really dont want to win. I've heard he's been working on lateral mobility with him.
I think his shot might be real though

Also livers as lie-vers is funny. What language is that pronunciation from? Its like a french name anglicized in a weird canadian way

ajkalan
Aug 17, 2011

I do not like Saben Lee as a player on my team, but he does make me think of Stagger Lee so it’s a mixed bag

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Saben's a good effort guy, Tbf. He's also way better now than when he first played.

Buddy Boeheim looks like he would do better with one of those teal coach's polos on

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Williamson or whatever portland pg doing a funny thing where he plays on the expectation players for a summer league guard. will hold the ball a little bit too long and you’ll think Hes selling everybody else out and gonna go for the basket himself. Then he’ll kick out

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
What a fuckin block! Duren is awesome

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
I know there are only like 1000 people in United States care about this game but I’d rather be able to see it on my entire screen than have these Talking Heads take up half

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Yeah I don't really give a poo poo about Dame's fifth album

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
These refs love their fuckin whistles. Chill

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

Vinestalk posted:

What a fuckin block! Duren is awesome

Hey Weinstock if you are a link to the NBA Diskord where 6 of us talk about This stuff in real time heres a link

https://discord.gg/5CW2TnFd

Basketball posters are invited to join. But as a warning I will go on long and unanswered streaks Explaining the strengths and weaknesses of prospects. And we talk sometimes about rude and naughty things so don’t join if you’re faint of heart

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
I'm all for Dejan TedTalks. If I can remember my discord info I'll hop on tomorrow

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
LIE-VERS BLOCK!!

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
First half thoughts:

Give me more Livers and Duren. Livers out here playing like this is the playin and I love it.

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
Detroit has some hoopers

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
I cursed Livers

Vinestalk
Jul 2, 2011
Garza playing angry

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
Ivey looking very comfortable out there now.