Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop
Pacers keep tricking Jalen Duren into leaving the basket area on d

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cp91886
Oct 26, 2005
Mathurin looks slick, excited to see what he can do off the ball with Haliburton.

soggybagel
Aug 6, 2006
The official account of NFL Tackle Phil Loadholt.

Let's talk Football.
Detroit is not getting inside at all and has no one who can rebound right now against Indiana.

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

soggybagel posted:

Detroit is not getting inside at all and has no one who can rebound right now against Indiana.

Sorry game for the boys

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming

Dejan Bimble posted:

Sorry game for the boys

How’s Duren look

Dejan Bimble
Mar 24, 2008

we're all black friends
Plaster Town Cop

morestuff posted:

How’s Duren look

Physically, great, he has every tool. The bball sense is still a work in progress. If a guy's up against him he's good at staying with him, but stuff as simple as pulling a non shooter to the perimeter tricked him into leaving the basket

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Jose going to be interviewed in a few minutes on NBA TV!

morestuff
Aug 2, 2008

You can't stop what's coming
It’s nice to see the Hornets actually win a few Summer League games, going 0-fer last year was incredibly depressing

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
Jose said his personal matchup challenge for next season will be Kyrie. Wants to see if he is up to the challenge of slowing Kyrie down during a full-court press and in the half-court.

Also said he is working on his jumper right now because he knows teams are going to leave him open and he needs to capitalize on it.

Elephanthead
Sep 11, 2008

Toilet Rascal
Nice the Aba players that ain’t dead are getting pension payments.

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Rockets can’t shoot for poo poo!

Stevie Lee
Oct 8, 2007
Grant Riller going off, proving me correct

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Folks, Baba fever is sweeping the league

The Maestro
Feb 21, 2006
Keegan loving Murray

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
drat LeBron getting full Beatles swarmed at Drew League. It’s on the NBA App this year apparently.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.
I don't pay attention to who wins or loses SL games but I'm shocked the awful Portland team is playing in the finals tomorrow.

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
I've made a lot of fun of the overrating of Huff by some segments of Lakers fans but this team looks so much better with him than anyone else.

Chronicles
Oct 24, 2013

Lakers made me $100 today. Best team ever, no notes

Ghetto SuperCzar
Feb 20, 2005

Jabari Walker is going to be the best player from the 2nd round isn't he

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006
Blazers have won the championship.

Perfect.

Dexo
Aug 15, 2009

A city that was to live by night after the wilderness had passed. A city that was to forge out of steel and blood-red neon its own peculiar wilderness.

OH WORD SON posted:

Perfect.

wait how, Bulls have the same record lol.

Also some more teams have to play who I believe also could get the same record.

The Fix is in. Adam Silver must answer for these crimes.

Papercut
Aug 24, 2005

The quickest substitution in the history of the NBA

OH WORD SON posted:

Perfect.

When's the parade

Rick
Feb 23, 2004

Dexo posted:

wait how, Bulls have the same record lol.

Also some more teams have to play who I believe also could get the same record.

The Fix is in. Adam Silver must answer for these crimes.

Apparently there are some really arcane tiebreakers.

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy

Rick posted:

Apparently there are some really arcane tiebreakers.

It's just point differential, iirc. The two teams in the championship game today were decided last night. Pels would have been in it if they had beat the Lakers by at least 5 points. If the victory was only 4 points, then it would have been a coinflip to determine if they or the Blazers(?) were the opponent in the championship game.

But the Pels lost (and by double digits), so that is all moot. lol

OH WORD SON
Apr 21, 2006

Kibner posted:

It's just point differential, iirc. The two teams in the championship game today were decided last night. Pels would have been in it if they had beat the Lakers by at least 5 points. If the victory was only 4 points, then it would have been a coinflip to determine if they or the Blazers(?) were the opponent in the championship game.

But the Pels lost (and by double digits), so that is all moot. lol

Kib I'ma be honest if I lost both the pick and the summer league championship I mighta eaten a gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kibner
Oct 21, 2008

Acguy Supremacy
😅