Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Chapman sucks so much

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!

Nodoze posted:

Chapman sucks so much

They should literally loving cut him. Enough.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
lol this series is a complete clownshow

...!
Oct 5, 2003

I SHOULD KEEP MY DUMB MOUTH SHUT INSTEAD OF SPEWING HORSESHIT ABOUT THE ORBITAL MECHANICS OF THE JAMES WEBB SPACE TELESCOPE.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME WHAT A LAGRANGE POINT IS?
Oof... some bullshit strike calls on the Yankees there. I swear the umpires keep increasingly showing that the league badly needs robo-umps. Right loving now.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Yankees are playing some crisp ball tonight!!!!

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Well that's game

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Castro and Chapman need to be cut.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

One loss is all it takes for you guys to go doomer eh?

I wish I was so up my own rear end that I could bitch about my second best team in baseball when they lost to the A's or the Royals once over a 3/4 game series. Instead I just really appreciate how good the Astros are.

Enjoy the dominant Yankees team while you got it instead of nit picking every little thing! Act like you've been there.

Kirios fucked around with this message at 06:08 on Jul 11, 2022

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Kirios posted:

One loss is all it takes for you guys to go doomer eh?

I wish I was so up my own rear end that I could bitch about my second best team in baseball when they lost to the A's or the Royals once over a 3/4 game series. Instead I just really appreciate how good the Astros are.

Enjoy the dominant Yankees team while you got it instead of nit picking every little thing! Act like you've been there.

We mostly all wanted Chapman cut even when the Yankees were winning.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Honestly surprised he only gave up 1 after that performance

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you

mcmagic posted:

We mostly all wanted Chapman cut even when the Yankees were winning.

Wanted Chapman gone since at least last year lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dr. Kyle Farnsworth
Apr 23, 2004

New GDT is up! https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4006941