Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
I actually tried the banana curry pizza this very week. It was somebody else's cold four-day-old leftovers, but I wasn't sure when I was ever going to get the chance again.

It was not good, you guys.

It was not good.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Captain Hygiene posted:

Take care, though, you don't want to get too exotic

Oh like YOU know how to spell soupçon. Like any of us does! I had to copy-paste the word just to make the weird c thingy!

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Honesty, I could gently caress up a goulash pizza right now. I might have to breathe that into existence.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

God, it probably smells amazing, too.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

I've had tamarind ice cream before, so Worcestershire sauce makes a KIND of sense if you ignore the anchovies.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Eh. It's more baguette döner commerce than baguette döner art.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Calling it "Real Dr." is just taunting the Food and Drug Administration.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Haggis is just a reversed burrito if you think about it.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Pumpkin ravioli is already a thing, so just turn one inside out. Bam, pasta in a pumpkin sauce.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Santa's got a real "pull my finger" vibe.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

It's beer! For dogs!

Gonna get a dog with sunglasses and a hawaiian shirt so I can catch some of the overflow bikini babes.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Burgers should sprawl outward like Los Angeles instead of building upward like New York.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

I routinely make pumpkin and cream cheese enchiladas that these would be great for. Mix it together with chicken and black beans, a crapton of cumin, and smother the whole deal in mole poblano.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
No numbers, because I eyeball it.

Combine equal parts:
Whipped Philly cream cheese
Canned pumpkin (not pie mix)

Mix in:
Canned black beans
Shredded rotisserie chicken
Ground cumin (go heavy)
Garlic powder (go easy)

Roll mixture in flour tortillas, place in a greased baking dish, and top with a jar of store bought mole (follow directions on the back) and sprinkle with sesame seeds.
Bake at 350 until the edges get crispy.

Production is mostly opening cans, so it's good if you need to feed a lot of people. It also freezes well.

Nameless Pete has a new favorite as of 03:20 on Jan 22, 2023

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Chocolate and some cheeses are a winning combo. You can't go around making blanket statements like that.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

NinjaDebugger posted:

Prototype pizza on a bagel.

Why did we stop innovating? Where's pizza on a bear claw?

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
That would be a bear claw pizza, not pizza on a bear claw. Wildly different.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

uber_stoat posted:

makes me wonder why this doesn't show up in more American snacks. I'd eat a bag of szechuan pepper potato chips. too spicy for USA I guess.

Man, forget horse. How do I get me some of the panda-flavored chips?

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

I assume Princess Ursa is called that because she's a literal bear.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
I wish I was joking, but I think it needs a couple strips of bacon to really bring it together.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
I was assuming the bottom layer was fried chicken.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Enough people walked up to the table and said "So, uh... What exactly am I looking at here?" that they had to make a sign.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
*Strawberry
*Maple Brown Sugar
*Assortment
*Variety

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
This is what you would use to bait a trap for seagulls.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
*Franco-American cuisine.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

"Coated With Crumbs" gangtag, please.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

HelloIAmYourHeart posted:

First uhhh 20 people to quote this get a COATED WITH CRUMBS gangtag tomorrow night or whenever I get around to it.

I was making a joke about the tag but I'll be damned if I back out now.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
You shred the cheese and then press it back together it to make it stronger. Like particle board. Or hashish.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
I'll eat anything that shiny.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
"IF I can use kale for plant-based Philly cheese steak wraps..."

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Trying to come up with a "soursop" pun that won't get me rightfully banned.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Looks like if you stuck a whole seedless watermelon in a dehydrator.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Brawnfire posted:

Made some lemon poppyseed bread mmmmm

Why is it in a police interrogation room?

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

I have put cranberry sauce on hot dogs before (I was very high). You need to balance out the tartness with the spicy vinegar kick of brown mustard and sliced pickled jalapenos, but it was amazing at the time..

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

A Perfect Twist posted:

I had the 'Jerk Style' roast chicken from Aldi here in Australia and it was very generic sweet chili. 'California style' was just a non-chili spice rub.

Here in actual California, "California style" usually means something is served with Monterrey Jack cheese, sliced avocado, and a thick smear of mayonnaise.

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...
Pizza Pie
Hamburger Sandwich
Hamburger Pizza
...Pie Sandwiches?

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Dareon posted:

I've mentioned before (possibly in this very thread) how odd it is that we associate certain foods with specific buildings. Shacks are pretty good sources for nearly any food, but pizza and hot dogs come from a hut (hot dogs could also come from a haus, and The Hotdog Longhouse is an aesthetically appealing name), burgers come from a barn (although a yurt would be a good choice as well, specifically Burt's Burger Yurt), chicken... I've never seen a restaurant named the Chicken Coop but it feels right. Saw a lot of teepee-themed novelty restaurants in the Southwest, but none that had a dedicated food attached to them.

Fun fact: they're called Pizza Hut because the free signs Pepsi used to give out to restaurants didn't have room for more letters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nameless Pete
May 8, 2007

Get a load of those...

Brawnfire posted:

gently caress fruit punch

gently caress

I hate fruit punch

I remember everything was fruit punch flavored as a kid and it made me want to... Hit someone forcefully. Strike them. Thwack? There's a word on the tip of my tongue. Anyhow, fruit punch made me want to hit people.

Those Hawaiian Punch ads where the cartoon guy punches out the camera at the end resulted in me losing my first baby tooth as a kid because some little poo poo decided to copy it during snack break and popped me in the mouth. Hard to let go of that kind of resentment.