Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

evobatman posted:

My mom was cleaning our attic and found a cheese sandwich packed for lunch in a jacket my brother last used when he was 10.

At the time she found it my brother was 34.

That’s uh, not that bad for 24 years old

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Chicago style hot dogs are good

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Quid posted:

Or bring some snacks if you're not culinarily inclined.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The garlic and onion lemonade is by far the most offensive.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

PurpleXVI posted:

All pickles are war crimes against innocent vegetables.

What in tarnation

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Captain Hygiene posted:

Take care, though, you don't want to get too exotic

Excellent user name idea though

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Pookah posted:

Your regular weird reminder that the cuisine served at every meal, including state banquets, at Buckingham Palace is Classic French, except NO loving GARLIC because the Queen hates garlic.

Imagine the horror of French food sans garlic.
What the hell is left?

Well she’s a vampire so

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

SuddenCactus posted:

It apparently tastes like toothpaste

I like the chibi Colonel

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
https://twitter.com/mcrfinest/status/1546511799486406656?s=21&t=Odb2WQrZGwQcmzLHd6VPvA

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Shooting Blanks posted:

I just did a large Trader Joe's run today but now I want pizza. Nothing blasphemous like in that image, though.

I wish my Trader Joe’s wasn’t in the worst part of the worst shopping plaza with the worst parking lot in the world.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Yeah they all definitely taste different. White Claw uses real sugar, Truly uses stevia, High Noon has higher ABV etc

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LvK posted:

"it smells like ranch and I am not putting it in my mouth"

If I had a nickel…

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chicken Tuggits

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Brawnfire posted:

A suspicion of garlic

:hmmyes:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Brawnfire posted:

Extra-gray beef sludge (also comes in salted)

SALTED??!! Easy there pal, you trying to kill someone?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Sirotan posted:

I fuckin love the grit, it's the best part about going to the dentist. Delicious crunchy toothpaste.

I recently changed dentists and the new one doesn't have cinnamon polishing paste and ngl I've considered going back to the more expensive place because of that.

The hell is wrong with you

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I liked the Starlight Coke but I only ever buy soda in those little 8oz cans

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

OwlFancier posted:

It's breaded chicken with bechamel and cheese. Lots of people really like it it's just I personally find it nauseating, like it all kind of congeals together and you have this cheesy, breadish slop on top of a soggy flattened chicken breast.

E: also they use like, cheddar cheese cos it's the UK. Or red leicester, common british cheeses.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parmo

When cold it firms back up and becomes palatable though still a bit excessive. Hot I just genuinely cannot stomach it, it's the greasiest thing imaginable.

Jesus Christ, UK, get your poo poo together

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Needing to look up what “salad cream” was led me to the Wikipedia page for Miracle Whip with its somewhat threatening photo:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Zil posted:

Horchata and churro jelly beans don't sound bad. But I don't see how they could do guacamole justice and not ruin them.

Jelly Belly already makes a margarita flavor that’s pretty good

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
More fries, no mayo, and I’m in

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Also I feel like there’s probably some inherent danger is asking for “no mayo” while you’re in Brazil.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Empty Sandwich posted:

I had a good one at Sierra Nevada but it was a Christmas seasonal and they didn't bottle it as far as I know.

Anchor Steam does an annual Christmas seasonal with spruce tips and it’s usually pretty good. They change the recipe up every year. There was one year though that it was like drinking liquid pine needles and I swore off it for a while. Last year’s was good though.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Zero_Grade posted:

A different spin on pink sauce:

Still pretty dismal.

I was gonna say this is just yum yum sauce from hibachi restaurants until I saw the vegetable oil

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Lmao it’s like when they cut open a shark

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

QuickbreathFinisher posted:

I infused a few quarts of gin with spruce tips (both fresh and dried from last year) this winter and they were great. They get a really nice pine/citrus/raspberry flavor that goes great with cocktails. Also turns cloudy green over ice like absinthe/ouzo, which is nice. Throw in some hickory syrup and a splash of lemon juice and drat.

That sounds amazing.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Nonononono

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

PringleCreamEgg posted:

Why the gently caress is she putting the eggs in first? Like I’m sure it’s another one of those fake bad food videos designed to get clicks, but poaching eggs in oil isn’t unheard of (Jacques Pepin is a big fan of this) and it’s obvious to anyone who has cooked at least one egg that you would do these last.

For some reason I’m angrier at that than juicy bird.

She’s just another rear end in a top hat wasting food for clicks

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Oh gourd, someone squash this derail fast!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

TV Zombie posted:

What is brown sauce made of?

Brown

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Tiggum posted:

Together at last!

Call me when they make the shell out of the schnitzel :colbert:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Taco flavored Doritos are pretty good and they come in the cool retro bag

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

boar guy posted:

im experiencing a similar frustration with cinnamon bun frosted mini wheats

These do exist and I’ve had them.

They’re pretty good!

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Mymla posted:

No, french fries are definitely also juvenile and insulting, just not quite "given up on life"-tier.

Ok

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Expense every loving dollar you’re allowed you bootlicking twit

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Iron Crowned posted:

When I used to do travel for work, the only thing I didn't expense was my liquor, because I didn't really want my employer to know how much of a lush I was.

My company allows one alcoholic drink to be expensed with dinner, so I usually don’t have to worry about it but if my dinner was cheap and I want another drink I just make sure the total will be under the dollar limit and only submit the generic receipt that isn’t itemized.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I have this old cookbook that’s Jack Daniel’s branded and supposedly written by the kitchen staff at the distillery and the Mac and cheese recipe in the book IIRC is to add some mustard powder to velveeta. :effort:

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Brawnfire posted:

I don't drink any soda that lacks gentian root

I was up in Vermont a few weeks ago and I had Moxie out of a glass bottle for the first time in probably 15 years and it was so good.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

LvK posted:

man so I, uh, I like circus peanuts, as an occasional thing and 1.) I never knew there were other flavors

:respek:

Same. There’s something about the admittedly weird texture that’s also kind of satisfying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag