Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Hamsterwatch and others reporting Paloma self-evicted due to mental health issues. Feeds been down since 9pm Wednesday. Sucks if true she was the most entertaining.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

I can't wait to entertain you.
Wow very surprising but probably best for her. She really seemed to be having some difficulties staying on track and on topic during conversations since around Sunday and Monday.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I was listening to The BB Recap episode yesterday and Taran was saying that Palmoa was having delusions and hadn't been sleeping at all.

EDIT:

Wow Daniels renom speech to Taylor was loving lovely. Nicole is like the only person who is like "Wait what non of this makes any loving sense." I'm so loving confused by Monte's play here. None of this poo poo makes sense.

SalTheBard fucked around with this message at 23:46 on Jul 14, 2022

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
I'm glad Taylor stayed! She didn't deserve the bullshit she got

EDIT:
Man that sucks we can't watch the actual comp on the feeds, what the gently caress.

SalTheBard fucked around with this message at 03:06 on Jul 15, 2022

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Another exploding foot season? Really solid start so far.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Extremely cursed season.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Jasmin is HoH. This is probably going to be "gently caress Taylor 2.0" since she is part of the Girls Girls but we will see. Maybe she will surprise me

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Yeah, Jasmin has yet to impress me. I was hoping with Paloma gone, that would cut out the easy Taylor haterade. But who knows.

Fast Luck
Feb 2, 1988

I thought they moved on to wanting Brittany out most

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

She's not in a great spot, but several of the other HGs are fine with letting her be. Not revealing that she won the America's Vote might have helped her too, she's seen as kind of a useless target to some degree.

Pooch/Turner might have a chance on going up and out, also because many would be fine with that, and Pooch has stupidly talked up volunteering to go on the block to backdoor Taylor.

So I could see potential Pooch/Brit noms, with Pooch potentially going if noms stay the same.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

I DON'T GIVE A CRAP WHAT SHE BELIEVES THE HARRY POTTER BOOKS CHANGED MY LIFE #HUFFLEPUFF
Julie was so going to say Jasmine touched the ground before her ankle exploded and they gave it to her. lame-o.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
[quote="Teek" post="524862141"]
I was hoping with Paloma gone, that would cut out the easy Taylor haterade

I have bad news for you. People are pushing for Jasmine to not put up Taylor so that they can just backdoor her :-/ They aren't going to pick her for the veto if they can help. Basically her only prayer this week is to win the veto and not use it. Jasmine (From what I've read on Jokers / Hamsters) also seems to be a little overwhelmed about being HOH and has no clue who she's putting up for Noms. Pooch is floating putting himself and Brittany up so that way he can play in the veto comp. Palomas legacy will be poisoning the whole house against Taylor.

Watching the episode was wild because while I have not watched much of the live feeds, I have been following with daily recaps and the Paloma - Monte - Taylor thing was more wild than described

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Oh yeah. Big Brother is a thing I used to be into.

I signed up for Paramount+ for 99 cents and a small part of me is tempted…

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Come on STAC....you know you want to...listen to the sirens call

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
I mean I wouldn't recommend it right now. House is pretty toxic ands not likeable. Makes bb21 look likeable. Yes. It's like that.

Strangely, Alyssa and Joseph are two of the most grounded people (who preseason I thought would be vapid and dumb) but they even still just go along with whatever for fear of being ostracized. Whole house just sucks and nobody wants to try to break the mold. Want all kinds of house vote bullshit, and they're unreasonable against Taylor.

Basically, everyone is some degree of a scumbag, but not in a fun way. Even Paul was better than this.

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

Yeah I’m just tired of following assholes. Part of me still gets excited reading about some big house flip or the complicated mess of social cues and game strategy. But I know the cost.

Sacul
Feb 11, 2010
STAC your BB recap posts are literally the only reason I actually go on SA anymore. Even if you aren’t doing them anymore, they were appreciated.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Pooch and Taylor were nominated with Pooch as the preferred target. It's actually a clever move, camouflaging your intentions with the more obvious target. Pooch himself volunteered to go up. From the girl's perspective it's a win win no matter who gets veto.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Michael won veto, he had floated before the comp about using it on Taylor, but he may just keep the noms the same. Then again he doesn’t seem that afraid to rock the boat like Janelle…

This would be a perfect chance to back door Monte if Jasmine grew a spine.

QUEER FRASIER
May 31, 2011

this is one of the most unlikeable groups of people I’ve ever seen on television. what the gently caress went on in those casting meetings

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

We have too many houseguests who are bland and chill. If only Paloma's madness could have been spread out evenly across all the houseguests instead of trying to be contained in one girl.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib

QUEER FRASIER posted:

this is one of the most unlikeable groups of people I’ve ever seen on television. what the gently caress went on in those casting meetings

I'm guessing they looked at what people loved about last season and decided to do the exact opposite.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Why do people not like Turner?

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

He was tanked when the cast was released. His sister went on Twitter and basically laid out how he was a huge piece of poo poo to her and said some racist things in the past. Twitter being Twitter then looked at her past tweets and saw that she wasn't that great a person either. Basically he was starting from zero from the jump. He's also not been impressive in the game. He's tied his wagon to Pooch and made basically no inroads with anyone other than a couple of the other "strong" guys.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

Fallen Rib
Oh. Well. gently caress, that's crazy. Thank you.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?
Really excited about the possibility of the Michael/Brittany/Taylor/Kyle group pulling together tbh

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Yeah, there's been a lot more fluidity and alliance making than past seasons. Also the women sticking to their guns on their choices, which is nice. Monte trying to strong arm some of the girls into keeping Pooch and them going "lol, no" is pretty great.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Paramount+ just tweeted that the feeds will return later tonight after the taped eviction, even though they've delayed the airing of the eviction episode to Sunday.

1glitch0
Sep 4, 2018

That's good to know. I didn't know if they were going to delay the eviction in house or what. Trainwreck season thus far.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

The scheming/alliance stuff is actually in a pretty good spot right now, mainly because most of the alliances have leaked to everyone else, so there's no core in control of the house. Those who have been trying to run things, have a very weak grasp on power and are pretty much exposed to the other power players. i.e. Monte, Ameerah, Nicole, etc. pretty much all eyeing each other. Michael and Taylor are in a pretty good spot and there's been quite a lot of talk at taking big shots at other power players, with no worries about things being "too soon" to take those shots.

Ace Jameson
Feb 10, 2006
I feel like Taylor has a really good chance of coasting to the top 5-6, one of those situations where she starts as a such a big target everyone just says, “oh we’ll get her out next week, no big deal” and then next week never comes.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

is there no episode tonight? im just catching up on the season now.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

oh and i know im late but uh pony: nicole poison: terrance :(

could see ameerah as a potential winner too.

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Thursday episode moved to Sunday for a two hour episode.

Live feeds should be on soon though with vote and HOH spoilers. And new duo twist spoilers.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Teek posted:

And new duo twist spoilers.

"new"

Teek
Aug 7, 2006

Feeds up, Turner won HOH. lol, lord.

curiousCat
Sep 23, 2012

Does this look like the face of mercy, kupo?

Teek posted:

oh my god lmao

SweetJahasus
Dec 23, 2005

Dragon Slayer
Samurai Warrior
Escape Artist
Viking
Chong-Ra Master

BE THE WIZARD
Also this new twist is complete trash.

STOP. THE. TWISTS.

pospysyl
Nov 10, 2012

Teek posted:

What makes this even better is that Jasmine is his Bestie/Buddy/Whatever so she can't be nominated. This twist is working out great so far.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

this is like the 5th iteration of this twist although as far as i can tell it isn't being employed to really protect a production favorite this early out?