Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

gently caress off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeANMcBAY
Jun 28, 2006

Look on the bright side.

roomtone posted:

gently caress off

I’m joking about what Butthead said during that section. Relax.

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

roomtone posted:

gently caress off

i <3 u

roomtone
Jul 1, 2021

very kind of you thanks

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
i felt bad for the weird girl :(

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 42 days!

I Butt Foot? :confused:

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Its scientific name is the Beavis Fish

Good lord this was a good one. I thought "Time Travelers" would be a Smart Beavis & Butt-head for sure but noooope

Weird Girl was perfection though. Nothing makes me laugh like this poo poo does

Data Graham fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Sep 24, 2022

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Beavis doing Rodney Dangerfield jokes, holy poo poo

BTW I went back in time and watched some classic episodes and wow they are a lot slower-moving and more hit-and-miss than I remember. Lots of just plain dead air in the riff segments, you could really just sort of tune in and out of it

The modern expectations that I have for the show are orders of magnitude higher for some reason

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
despite the 90s rep for being "the EXTREME decade", the fact is that reality is playing at 2x speed now

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
Ha, the dude excited to talk about Marvel

Detective No. 27
Jun 7, 2006

Them being super into the girl eating 10 Big Macs killed me.

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

I am so sad uBlock no longer works with Paramount+

This has got to be the worst streaming service in nearly every single way. The new fun thing it does is minimize the currently playing episode and start the countdown to the next episode with about 7 minutes remaining.

The fact that they expect people to pay for this is absurd.

Show’s real real good though!

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?
Is it me, or did the priest look like the guy from Digital Foundry, but just with a full beard?

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Harriet Carker posted:

I am so sad uBlock no longer works with Paramount+

This has got to be the worst streaming service in nearly every single way. The new fun thing it does is minimize the currently playing episode and start the countdown to the next episode with about 7 minutes remaining.

The fact that they expect people to pay for this is absurd.

Show’s real real good though!

Luckily the old ways are so much more efficient than the lovely streaming services... Why would I watch the show on the streaming service if the ads take longer than what it takes to just :filez: the drat show...

Harriet Carker
Jun 2, 2009

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

Luckily the old ways are so much more efficient than the lovely streaming services... Why would I watch the show on the streaming service if the ads take longer than what it takes to just :filez: the drat show...

I got a warning from my ISP and all the VPN stuff that’s required to sail the seas safely seems too complicated these days.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Very tickled by Beavis being extremely into lizards

I really kinda love how now, decades into the show’s existence, it’s low-key okay, nay a priority, to flesh out the ways in which these two one-dimensional morons are actually complicated and held back by each other. Once upon a time the joke was how stupid they are in a world that demands so much more of them that it would rather ignore and cover for their failings than demand they live up to a basic standard; now though, the joke is that they’re relatively normal and only their weird dysfunctional relationship has made them incapable of functioning in any world but one that demands nothing of them, but now they see (or at least Beavis sees) over the edge of the hole they’re in and wants out

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to
Adult Bevis and Butthead are still so hard to watch.

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

The stairs lead down in both directions.

Bula Vinaka posted:

i felt bad for the weird girl :(

The moment I saw the preview online where she passes Beavis a love note, I knew she was going to get her heart broken. :(

twistedmentat posted:

Adult Bevis and Butthead are still so hard to watch.

As someone who watched B&B in the 90s as an adolescent-turned-teenager I find middle aged B&B to be hilarious and eerie in equal measure. At the very least, I take pleasure in knowing I'm much better off in life than they are.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Those were some solid cryptkeeper puns lmao

The mall episode was some fine classic B&B (they both were really). Couldn't help thinking how much work someone must have had to do animating Beavis rolling on the floor for the entire episode with no loops

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

Data Graham posted:

It's amusing to think that, in our modern world, B&B could probably earn a decent living running a reaction channel on YouTube. If only they had the intelligence and work ethic.

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Data Graham posted:

The mall episode was some fine classic B&B (they both were really). Couldn't help thinking how much work someone must have had to do animating Beavis rolling on the floor for the entire episode with no loops

I liked how they thought the opposite of refusing service was to give the attractive woman everything on the menu.

Sydney Bottocks
Oct 15, 2004
Probation
Can't post for 42 days!
I've actually watched that British guy's "bushcraft" vids before, so I got a particular chuckle out of his getting the B&B treatment

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

The refused episode was great.

Looks like it's getting unsafe in there.

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Small White Dragon
Nov 23, 2007

No relation.
Does that trick still work with cold water?

Also, I'm impressed the duo was able to put together the dinosaur even if it was pretty crappy.

Hipster Occultist
Aug 16, 2008

He's an ancient, obscure god. You probably haven't heard of him.

The Human Crouton posted:

The refused episode was great.

Looks like it's getting unsafe in there.

"police are looking for the dumbass who posts his skulls on youtube killer" just fuckin' slew me

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Small White Dragon posted:

Does that trick still work with cold water?

Also, I'm impressed the duo was able to put together the dinosaur even if it was pretty crappy.

There's only 1 way to find out I guess. I'd imagine cold water might just wake the person up though.

The real shocker is it works the same from the other side if you put their hand in warm chocolate pudding.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib
I'm getting caught up on the season. I really enjoy the old Beavis and Butthead episodes.

EDIT:

Refuse Service was great

EDIT:

Jesus Christ Beavis in Yoga pants is a thing of beauty

SalTheBard fucked around with this message at 17:51 on Oct 13, 2022

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Yes! Cold Steel video!

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

The Human Crouton posted:

Yes! Cold Steel video!

I love how much they loved it.

Data Graham
Dec 28, 2009

📈📊🍪😋

Holy crap Beavis' incel rampage went some places.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lol at how in Bone Hunters the Bonersaurus t-shirts say "Boners R Us"

withak
Jan 15, 2003

Fun Shoe
Dads with swords!

Macrame_God
Sep 1, 2005

Data Graham posted:

Holy crap Beavis' incel rampage went some places.

I was surprised how passive Butthead was about Beavis going full Hulk smash on their TV.

The Human Crouton
Sep 20, 2002

Macrame_God posted:

I was surprised how passive Butthead was about Beavis going full Hulk smash on their TV.

Butthead is the rock of their relationship.

Nanigans
Aug 31, 2005

~Waku Waku~
Been marathoning these, love em.

Which episode did the thread title come from? Can’t find the precise bit.

Bodhidharma
Jul 2, 2011

"virgin no more! virgin no more!" i continue to insist as i slowly shrink and transform into a corn cob
Beavis is going to have a character arc where he becomes a school shooter

empty baggie
Oct 22, 2003

When opening the Paramount+ app to watch the episode, I noticed that the B&B ad says “all episodes now streaming”, so I assume that means this season is over. That sucks, but all of this new B&B content has been incredible and hopefully there will be more soon.

Jackapol
Sep 16, 2007
Huh huh buhhh.

empty baggie posted:

When opening the Paramount+ app to watch the episode, I noticed that the B&B ad says “all episodes now streaming”, so I assume that means this season is over. That sucks, but all of this new B&B content has been incredible and hopefully there will be more soon.

Aww man you seem to be right, and a google search says they had 24 half episodes for the season, which this was this ep plus the one full episode. I had read that there was gonna be over 40 episodes produced but I guess that counts this and next season since it got renewed for 2 season coming back.

Beavis' bug eyed tantrum and ultimate destruction of the TV with the show still showing on the floor is the hardest I've laughed in a lot time, just going out right at a high mark.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CornHolio
May 20, 2001

Toilet Rascal

empty baggie posted:

aw man I didn't realize it was over. That season was honestly way better than most of the classic episodes. I need more middle-aged Beavis and Butthead.