Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

started watching this, its pretty good. almost doesnt skip a beat at all following from the old stuff. i'll have to find time to watch that movie too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

hell yeah. watching the new season with my family was the highlight of my christmas vacation last year, everyone loved the new eps.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

watching the new eps tonight w/ family, we’re excited

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

i loving love beavis and butthead

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

wrong.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBmC9WumBCo
"oh I know where that is. its houston"

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

episode was great, best of the season so far i think.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

butt-head’s uncle married beavis’s slut mom and they live together. but neither beavis nor butt-head realize that its the same house

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

each ep this season is better than the last

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Detective No. 27 posted:

They really laid into the woman with the chia car.

she deserved it more than anyone ever before

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

a lot of the original ancillary cast has been absent from the new seasons. stewart has only been in one episode (as an adult no less), no todd, no daria, no principal mcvicker (think he was in Do The Universe tho?) and i think the burger world manager is a different guy now. my guess is its a conscious effort to keep the reprised cast to a minimum so to keep the show fresh.

really hope we see todd though

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

mtv was going to introduce beavis and butt-head into daria as a rating stunt if the show didnt get good ratings
i like daria well enough for what it is, but man this wouldve ruled

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

The Human Crouton posted:

I hope Tom Anderson's war stories ends with him emotionlessly killing X soldiers of whatever country he is fighting and then casually going back to fixing a radio antennae.
yeah. that would be cool

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

Cemetry Gator posted:

I can't watch this show while eating for fear I'll choke to death because something so funny comes out of nowhere.

And I don't need that on my tombstone.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhHiat6a-CQ