Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

BIRTHDAY PARTIES OUT (BOOO!!)

CONCEPTION DAY PARTIES IN!

We all know that you became a living being the moment your drunk dad did a pee into your mom's bellybutton or whatever happen.

Gender reveal parties have been pretty en vogue amongst coastal elites but we all know whats coming - Conception Parties.

Every year instead of celebrating the day you were born you get to celebrate the day your dad busted a hot fat load into your mom's juicy fruitful womb at dollar beer night in downtown philly.

Post cool ideas for kids conception day parties where everyone gets to celebrate not just you but the actual specific moment of the sex act between your parents that created you!

I'm thinking lots of dick and pussy themed confections, maybe a bouncy castle shaped like a womb full of floating fetus balloons, a pinata shaped like a Mifepristone tablet>

SHARE YOUR PARTY IDEAS I AM A PROFESSIONAL PARTY PLANNER AND I NEED IDEAS.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
I just have a lot of half birthdays.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
An abortion!

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
A sundae on the cum day

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Make sure you scoop up some cum every time you have sex. Since the only point of sex is procreation, your future child is going to want to see where they came from. Ultrasound photos? BOR-ING! Some cum in a jar? Hello new pinterest idea!

Yaldabaoth
Oct 9, 2012

by Azathoth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WwlNPhn64TA

"We conceived!"

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Hire actors to dress up like the parents and re-enact the moment.

Pin the sperm on the ovum.

Walk the dirt road of non-existence.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

A traditional garb that resembles a ripped condom

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Pin the sperm on the ovum.

Walk the dirt road of non-existence.

Nice! Thread relevant AND existential terror!

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Invite your friends over for a nice dinner or something, don't tell them about the fact that you just had sex.

At some point, bring out a plate of cream pies.

"Guys, are you telling us?"

"Yup! We had sex, I sprayed a BUNCH of cum in my wife's vagina!"

Everyone claps and "chows down" on the cream pies. Walla!

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Serve pulled pork topped with cream

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Colonel Cancer posted:

Serve pulled pork topped with cream

CAREFULLY THOUGH!!!!

don't wanna get the whole party pregnant!!!

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
The mother throws a handful of the father's cum over her shoulder and the childless or barren woman that it hits will be the next to become pregnant or so the tradition holds.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Everyone gets a turkey baster filled with milk. Targets are set up all around the house. Aim carefully, anything that lands outside the target is a wasted sperm and, therefore, a dead child.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Funky See Funky Do posted:

The mother throws a handful of the father's cum over her shoulder and the childless or barren woman that it hits will be the next to become pregnant or so the tradition holds.

Lmao jfc

satanic splash-back
Jan 28, 2009

Traditional dinner conversation is always a brief reminiscence by the parents of the rough date and time of conception, then everyone takes their turn to share where they were at and what they were doing when it all went up, then down.

Whooping Crabs
Apr 13, 2010

Sorry for the derail but I fuckin love me some racoons
There's a whole cookbook of recipe ideas if you are looking for catering

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

birthday cakeCONCEPTION FLAN

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

A big sign along the fireplace that reads I CUMMED MY WIFE in big bubble letters

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Nice nice, just came (like in the regular sense) from an abortion party and boy are my forceps tired. Kind of a downer really, Pizza was cold and the caterer didn’t even bring the cream pies. :shrug: Anyways I brought a speculum and a projector so who wants to get in the stirrups and see the little burst of light when the sperm enters the egg? :sparkles:

Das Boo
Jun 9, 2011

There was a GHOST here.
It's gone now.
Think pinata, but it's your wife fighting her way out of a latex balloon while everyone sprays her with silly string.

When she finally emerges, she's got candy.

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

Deviled eggs for appetizers, but they’re full of nothing but mayonnaise.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

that girl from ohio that pooped her pants and terrified everyone on campus with her AR says life begins at conception, and yet also says her newborn is 2 months old

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
a big cum cannon pointed at the party the whole time, no idea when it'll blow.

Torquemada
Oct 21, 2010

Drei Gläser
Yell IM CUMMIN instead of HAPPY BIRTHDAY

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Just keep drinkin' till all pants are removed, as is tradition.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Take photos every time you jerk off, let everyone in your family know you're "trying for a baby".

Billy Ray Blowjob
Nov 30, 2011

by Pragmatica
PUSSY DRIP CANYON IS DELIGHTED TO SAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO BABY JOSHUA 3 FREE TOP SHELF SPIRIT MONSTER JUGS IF HE LASTS....35...ITS 35 ROTATIONS ON THE CORAL CASION PRESENTS MONSTER MAW DROP RIDE

Mooey Cow
Jan 27, 2018

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Pillbug
Instead of the host greeting everyone with a "welcome", the guests greet the host with "well cum"

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug

Colonel Cancer posted:

A traditional garb that resembles a ripped condom

Pretty sure that the many Paris fashion shows have some real good inspiration for this.

old beast lunatic posted:

a big cum cannon pointed at the party the whole time, no idea when it'll blow.

After it blows the balls on the cannon open up to reveal gifts inside for the children at the party

Supreme Allah
Oct 6, 2004

everybody relax, i'm here
Nap Ghost
when my dad shot me into my mom he screamed this will be the gayest baby ever! broken clock rear end bama

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

A Fancy Hat posted:

Ultrasound photos? BOR-ING! Some cum in a jar? Hello new pinterest idea!

I am SO far ahead of you here

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Not being sure if it was your 'Dad' that knocked up your mother with phat spunk or his buddy Richie who tagged in and did a flying star splash off the bed post/turnbuckle while wearing a luchador mask and demanded to be called 'El Rico' while filling that flesh cup just adds to the magical mystery tour we call life.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

it’s too early to rub mommy’s baby bump, so instead partygoers rub daddy’s baby bulge

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

The balls are injected with dye to correspond with the assigned gender of the future child

Bula Vinaka
Oct 21, 2020

beach side

A Fancy Hat posted:

Everyone gets a turkey baster filled with milk. Targets are set up all around the house. Aim carefully, anything that lands outside the target is a wasted sperm and, therefore, a dead child.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUspLVStPbk

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

I was conceived in a butt

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

MrQwerty posted:

that girl from ohio that pooped her pants and terrified everyone on campus with her AR says life begins at conception, and yet also says her newborn is 2 months old

Nuke Ohio

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
The Running of the Sperm: To celebrate the incredible sperm that made it all the men at the party race towards a single doorway. The first to make it through wins a prize.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

Party game idea: Every guy jacks off into a shared cup and the wife of the last person to cum has to take a load from a turkeybaster