Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

😂😂😂

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

it's a no bones day, folks!

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Javascript? More like javashit.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i left that channel basically the day after my company instituted slack op

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

(🤣 12)

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lmao yes

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

taht guy who posts loving memes in the post pictures of your dog channel :fuckoff:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

It’s legitimately some of the most unhinged things I’ve ever seen. There is also 1 dude who always replies with a Pepe emoji. lmfao

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

lol our slack admins have deleted the pepe emoji like 8 times but different people keep uploading various ones

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

you cant be posting stuff like that in the work thing man. complain on yospos all day like a normal person.

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
a programmer's wife asks him to go to the store and get a loaf of bread. if they have any eggs, get a dozen.

the programmer comes home with a dozen loaves of bread xDDDDD

champagne posting
Apr 5, 2006

YOU ARE A BRAIN
IN A BUNKER

your boss joins the channel and it immediately goes from mildly amusing to either silent or unfunny

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Opps sorry folks, it's the work developer meme channel. :doh:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

There were about 20 reaction emojis to both of these.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
my org is too serious to have a memes channel. so I don’t know what that’s like

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

Silver Alicorn posted:

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

i'm going to post the worst coffee memes in the channel until i get called out

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

https://mobile.twitter.com/IDdocAdi/status/1543948922934407168

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Silver Alicorn posted:

its just /r/programmerhumor/ at most companies.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i'm going to post the worst coffee memes in the channel until i get called out

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

but every day at 9am

Shaggar
Apr 26, 2006

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Agile Vector posted:

but every day at 9am

Lmfao, I got this one lined up for tomorrow:

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

#aws-memes used to be legit great but one dude started telling dad jokes in there constantly and now it is a wasteland

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

theres a #random channel in my work slack that i assume is for memes but i am yet to see a single post in it

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat

AnimeIsTrash posted:

It’s legitimately some of the most unhinged things I’ve ever seen. There is also 1 dude who always replies with a Pepe emoji. lmfao

didnt know you worked with me!

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts

AnimeIsTrash posted:

i reported someone with a honkler av to hr

MrQueasy
Nov 15, 2005

Probiot-ICK

hbag posted:

theres a #random channel in my work slack that i assume is for memes but i am yet to see a single post in it

The #random channel is typically just a channel that is not #general. The "good" memes are in the specialty channels like "dank-memes" "danker-memes" "cmty-dank-memes" "cmty-memes-only".

The spicy memes only appear in the private Signal side-channel your coworkers created because Slack is monitored.

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
yeah, all the best fastly memes are in the alumni slack lol

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i just checked our memes channel and one of the most frequent posters in it is an external collaborator :cawg:

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
we had to clean up a lot of our slackbot stuff because we had a client come in and couldnt ifgure out why slackbot would respond with "no you can not" every time they started a message with "can i" or it spamming the poop emoji every time someone mentioned javascript or node.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Yammer

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

we had to clean up a lot of our slackbot stuff because we had a client come in and couldnt ifgure out why slackbot would respond with "no you can not" every time they started a message with "can i" or it spamming the poop emoji every time someone mentioned javascript or node.

lmao

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

The javascript stuff is a classic. Anytime you want to riff with the boys on the meme channel you make a joke about javascript and watch dozens of men in their late 30s/40s attempt to cook.

carry on then
Jul 10, 2010

by VideoGames

(and can't post for 10 years!)

last time i checked our slack enterprise instance had over 130,000 custom emoticons uploaded

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

compiler? i hardly know 'er!!!!!!!!