Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine
guy posting obvious reaction-bait in #general and getting crickets :twisted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

if someone posted a meme in #general at my company i believe a specially trained task force would headshot that person clean from 400 yards.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

Best Bi Geek Squid posted:

posting increasingly dark memes reflecting my mental state and still getting “haha” responses from coworkers

😂 24 🤔 6 :parrot: 18

Trimson Grondag 3
Jul 1, 2007

Clapping Larry

Armitag3 posted:

😂 24 🤔 6 :parrot: 18

i ran a bunch of azure migrations using that parrot emoji

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

graph posted:

the eyeshake emote is the loving worst one

agreed, it registers as ‘flashing’ for me so that poo poo will give me a headache pretty quickly. I’ve gifs and animations turned off everywhere because of stuff like that

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
I'm not sure how I did it since I can't find the setting, but I managed to turn off giphy so now I see a lot of messages that only say "Sent a GIF"

Jonny 290
May 5, 2005

[ASK] me about OS/2 Warp
i-added-another-387-parrot-emojis guy

FlapYoJacks
Feb 12, 2009
* posts a meme about the company snacks changes *

1,200 😭 800 😡

Asymmetric POSTer
Aug 17, 2005

FlapYoJacks posted:

* posts a meme about the company snacks changes *

1,200 😭 800 😡

posts a meme about collectively organizing for better salary raises in the coming budget cycle

1 👍

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Asymmetric POSTer posted:

posts a meme about collectively organizing for better salary raises in the coming budget cycle

1 👍

(deactivated)