Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

InternetOfTwinks posted:

Thoughts and prayers.

Thoughts and prayers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Roosevelt posted:

rotor was old when i reg’d. it said so in the rules

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Roosevelt posted:

it really did

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
wonder how graham is

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
that mother fucker hated me so much lol

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

echinopsis posted:

wonder how graham is

hes being a thought leader on twitter last i checked

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

Gentle Autist posted:

ryobi 2-stroke

holy poo poo this thing loving rips, it makes my old electric makita look like a big poo poo by comparison

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

echinopsis posted:

that mother fucker hated me so much lol

who?

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

graham

acted like the boss of yospos

rotor posted:

hes being a thought leader on twitter last i checked

yeah seems like he’s changed his tune cos he used to be a staunch capitalist

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

grapham?

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
don’t use things with two-stroke engines

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
lol don’t sign your posts with your masturbation techniques

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

lol

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

I made a special thread when I bought my last chainsaw it is a special moment in any persons life. the 2 stroke glory

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3972033&perpage=40&noseen=1

what a time to be alive

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

man. I’ve had that new chainsaw for a whole year now time flies when you’re having fun

Stringent
Dec 22, 2004

image text goes here

Truman Peyote posted:

might gently caress around and do some mild gambling at the ol horse track today

that's funny, i just rewatched let it ride last night before bed

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Played a bunch of Magic The Gathering after D&D, so you know I'm a cool motherfucker. Think tomorrow I'll try to set aside some time to work on of the myriad side projects I have perpetually half finished.

NinetySevenA
Feb 10, 2013

i did it, i went outside. there were a bunch of 40 year olds high on mushrooms and swimming in the pool. i hope they had fun.

now i smell of smoke. it's nice!

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

i fell asleep for four hours instead of doing laundry. i need to do laundry now

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Roosevelt posted:

wait so you're actually teddy roosevelt

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

dioxazine posted:

i just slept for like 12 hours lmao

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.

dioxazine posted:

i live in a relatively small apt building now, only maybe 20 units, 30 total. and some of the units, really a lot, have in-unit washer/driers. mine included. so that's like. i dunno, a huge social element i feel like is missing. my fiance wants us to move into a house or some poo poo, owned or rented, in the future. and yeah that probably makes sense. but gently caress. something as simple as LAUNDRY was this huge socialization element, and it would definitely not exist in that environment.

i dunno. radia's rant for tonight y'all

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

Lady Radia posted:

i live in a relatively small apt building now, only maybe 20 units, 30 total. and some of the units, really a lot, have in-unit washer/driers. mine included. so that's like. i dunno, a huge social element i feel like is missing. my fiance wants us to move into a house or some poo poo, owned or rented, in the future. and yeah that probably makes sense. but gently caress. something as simple as LAUNDRY was this huge socialization element, and it would definitely not exist in that environment.

i dunno. radia's rant for tonight y'all

https://youtu.be/uHYhzg8QWbI

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I spent a portion of my evening tonight watch kong: skull island in a strip club

ama

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

did you enjoy the movie?

The Fool
Oct 16, 2003

I did, kong throws a tree at a helicopter

Fortaleza
Feb 21, 2008

It’s a dece movie, one of those entertainment-centric ones that you don’t even need full audio to appreciate

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
i’m watching euphoria. man these kids are a bit naughty

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

echinopsis posted:

i’m watching euphoria. man these kids are a bit naughty

H-nopsis

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

lol how apt

hentainopsis

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
I did 2 laundry trips yesterday and got a lot of reading in. today I gotta vacuum and stuff.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

echinopsis posted:

lol don’t sign your posts with your masturbation techniques

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

today i made apple cinnamon pancakes for mrs and mini logins, mowed the lawn (new record for bags required) and then we did the beach in the afternoon. many beach potions were consumed. supper is burgers plus grilled oktoberfest and cranberry/summer savoury sausages

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

Kenny Logins posted:

today i made apple cinnamon pancakes for mrs and mini logins, mowed the lawn (new record for bags required) and then we did the beach in the afternoon. many beach potions were consumed. supper is burgers plus grilled oktoberfest and cranberry/summer savoury sausages

yo can i get a plate

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

Kenny Logins posted:

jesus christ this is some S-Tier weekend poo poo holy gently caress

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

rotor posted:

jesus christ this is some S-Tier weekend poo poo holy gently caress
between this praise from caesar and my viral tweet it's been a bomb-rear end weekend

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

the sausages were exquisite

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

too hot in my bedroom
its 11 pm almost

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

it’s 9 degrees here #timezonechat