Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.
it's the freakin weekend baby
https://twitter.com/tupacdurex/status/550059812780638208?s=21&t=HXTix4ZGpee_hNAhMCUppA

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

EVERY MORNING I WAKE UP AND OPEN PALM SLAM A WHITE WHALE INTO THE PEQUOD. IT'S HELL'S HEART AND RIGHT THEN AND THERE I STRIKE AT THEE ALONGSIDE WITH THE MAIN CHARACTER, ISHMAEL.

Truman Peyote posted:

all through june i had vacations, bachelor parties, and weddings on every weekend. this weekend i get to chill out. i had a lot of fun but at this point chillaxing is pretty nice
yeah june was nuts for us too. kid's birthday party three saturdays in a row. then my FIL was around for the whole last two weeks. not that i mind but hosting/entertaining someone every day for that long gets exhausting by the end

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

good work,
  0   0

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/craigweekend/status/1545545514782973957?s=21&t=huX8YVr1FK4p_pvSSjJZ2Q

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

https://twitter.com/and_dads_car__/status/1545694244630777865?s=21&t=1AffRt1r79rtQb0ig8xwEg

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

:haibrow:

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Moo Cowabunga posted:

how does the car roof stay up?
ed begley jr style: powered by his own sense of self-satisfaction

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Sweevo posted:

helping my parents clean out their loft - so expecting to carry 6 tonnes of ancient crap down the ladder only for them to sort through it and insist they need me to carry 5.9 tonnes of it back up again
assuming they are able bodied but old, imo the winning move is that you insist that they have to do the last part themselves (even at a trickle, over time). the trick is you help with the middle part (sorting) and remind them periodically that they ultimately have to do the last part. marie kondo this poo poo

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

it's your standard skin-in-the-game leveraging

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Sweevo posted:

i get what you're saying, but what will actually happen is the stuff stays down and they trip over it for months and eventually hurt themselves and blame me. believe me doing it for them is the least hassle in the long run.

my sister is helping them sort, so maybe this time they won't decide to keep the ugly crockery sets and 1980s furniture they're convinced she wants
oh i get it. my folks were the same way. down to the blame lol

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Gnossiennes posted:

ty :shobon: i'm happy with how consistently i've kept the habit, and it made me enjoy drawing again. even on days when the drawings are kinda crap, i'm just glad I did them.
drawing is one of those things where you've got to do it for you. there's always always going to be people who are clearly better than you because they have more resources (i.e creativity, talent, skill, tools, time). so what who cares

keep at it!

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Bloody posted:

happy weekend
hey bloody ltns

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

c saturday s: our 10th anniversary is this month so mrs. logins wanted to buy me a bike since mini logins is learning to ride. bike: bought (genesis trafik 5, 24 speed, 22" frame). it's been probably 25 years since last i rode one

took it for a spin on the trail near the house, managed to get my shoelaces caught and have the chain slip. just like when i was a kid. still, a fun 30 min ride, looking forward to next time. just need to buy a helmet and a lock

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Captain Foo posted:

bold of you to post this in a rotor thread

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Moo Cowabunga posted:

rotor has been old for a decade lol
at least a decade

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Roosevelt posted:

rotor was old when i reg’d. it said so in the rules

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

echinopsis posted:

lol don’t sign your posts with your masturbation techniques

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

today i made apple cinnamon pancakes for mrs and mini logins, mowed the lawn (new record for bags required) and then we did the beach in the afternoon. many beach potions were consumed. supper is burgers plus grilled oktoberfest and cranberry/summer savoury sausages

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

rotor posted:

jesus christ this is some S-Tier weekend poo poo holy gently caress
between this praise from caesar and my viral tweet it's been a bomb-rear end weekend

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

the sausages were exquisite

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kenny Logins
Jan 11, 2011

Moo Cowabunga posted:

I have two because I like to irritate my wife with the amount of money I spend on chainsaws.
:yeah: