Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
i'm yet again going through old raw archives i never got around to processing

this one turned out to be mostly birds? lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Moo Cowabunga posted:

dog has got breast cancer :smith:

aw man :smith: that really sucks

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

HamAdams posted:

hell yea post more birds

uhh alright but

they're not all cute lol

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

well okay this one is super cute

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Moo Cowabunga posted:

ta for doggy stuff. she’s 11 and small. she’s not in pain (yet) and we’re making that decision on whether surgery is the best course of action for such a small dog at her age.

it’s been a bit of a day so far

other than this though I got smashed by my children at Fall Guys…

not really putting much effort into this weekend tbh

aww she looks like a sweetheart. i'm sure you'll do whatever you guys figure is best for her

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Moo Cowabunga posted:

COOL BIRD PICS

those feathers tho :stare:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Gnossiennes posted:

ty :shobon: i'm happy with how consistently i've kept the habit, and it made me enjoy drawing again. even on days when the drawings are kinda crap, i'm just glad I did them.

yesterday's:

i've really like doing these landscapey ones.

i like this one a lot :shobon:

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

todays pictures include a really loving sleepy lion(?) and a bear

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

oh my?

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

Roosevelt posted:

rotor was old when i reg’d. it said so in the rules

wait so you're actually teddy roosevelt

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

dioxazine posted:

i fell asleep for four hours instead of doing laundry. i need to do laundry now

i just slept for like 12 hours lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

my mother-in-law had a stroke :smith:

plus side, she doesn't seem to have any speech or memory problems (...for now) but her movement is a little janky