Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."

Love reading this every now and then.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

When I made out with with a girl for the first time I said "Wow, I have a boner" afterwards and she just said "All right" and went on like nothing happened.

It was kinda awkward but at least I didn't crawl on all fours while meowing.

In my later years I found it's better to have the boner be assumed.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

grieving for Gandalf posted:

fluffdaddy is now the anime forum mod

fluffdaddy got what he deserved

(USER WAS PERMABANNED FOR THIS POST)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

tiny toese

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

My name is also MegaZone

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Upgrade posted:

Has someone done the Two Worlds or Benny the Snake sagas yet

I don't think I ever heard of the latter one. Someone should get on that.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Desert Bus posted:

I vaguely remember driving to pick up a morphine prescription right at midnight when I could refill it? Def didn't have any morphine when I came to though. How am I alive?

I dunno, maybe you should do it again and find out.

Note: I don't know how stupid you are so I want it to be clear that you really shouldn't

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Captain Hygiene posted:

Turning signatures off is a sign of weakness, much like ignoring a user

Agreed, it's an especially big sign of weakness if you ignore any of the posters on this list

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Platystemon posted:

DOES

NOT

COMPUTE

A broken clock is still right twice a day.
I guess the real question is did he add any slurs important to the structural integrity of the forums when fixing it.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Despite it being really small on mobile I immediately saw the huge skid mark. Did no one have the decency to tell that guy to clean his rear end properly?

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Declassify the thread, Jeffery!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I was thinking of compiling a list of the oldest active threads of each forum by simply sorting the threads by date of creation. But then I remembered that the oldest thread created that's not locked for archiving might not even be active still. Also it'd be annoying to go through all the forums. I'd rather play video games and stuff on my Saturday.

(Hint: You can sort threads by date of creation by clicking on the header of the thread list. There's no real UI for it for some reason)

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Nuns with Guns posted:

lol someone repurposed their video game toilet twitter to repost stuff scraped from this thread:

https://twitter.com/SA__moment

Let's talk about this in a year.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Srice posted:

I definitely remember seeing multiple instances of goons posting their dick in FYAD after being told that's how you get to be accepted in FYAD.

Rumor has it that you need to inscribe the power word on it for that to work

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I seem to remember a thread (or series of threads) where a goon told stories about how he had some kind of position at work where he never really had to do anything for years and no one seemed to care. I think he was grandfathered into some job that didn't exist anymore after a merger or something but he still got paid. Anyone know what I'm talking about?

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Yeah, that's what I was thinking of, thanks!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I like to hang with my posting buddies on discords

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Didn't expect that saga today.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Hornyposting is cringe to the maximum but I'm on the website which has a man's gaping rear end in a top hat and cock and balls dangling underneath as one of it's cultural cornerstones. I can't pretend to be grossed out by some terminally horny furry.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Frank Frank posted:

Hey when the goatse man starts posting about how he wants to bone Bugs Bunny, you won’t be laughing.

(Because he’s dead and that would be spooky RIP)

I would still laugh.

But ideally I wouldn't read anyone posting horny on main.

Goatman is allowed though.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

We can laugh about them in a year.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

The Wicked ZOGA posted:

I've said it before but goatse isn't actually that gross cos there's no poop involved

Oh? If you're so hardcore why won't you look at it right now www.goatse.cx

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

just use an adblocker god drat it.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I wanna be reported by Sleeveless.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

super weirdo person who stalked a bunch of us for fun for doing stuff like...not letting her in the discord server lol. shes mostly relevant for the troubles because one of the tgrs posters called her "schrodinger's trans" and didnt get in trouble for it, which was a good early warning sign of how the fyad situation was gonna go down.

you may also know her from her second perma'd account, acerbatus

Wait, Acerbatus and Cuntellectual were the same person? Is this goon telephone or is there some actual truth to this? Checked their perma reason and it didn't reference that (they usually do)

If they are the same person it's impressive they managed to get perma'd for something other than being "permabanned user Cuntellectual"

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

ArfJason posted:

Lets keep giving these guys attention since they clearly hate it

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

She was very much correct about that, but you still get goons pretending she was not every time this comes up.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Boba Pearl posted:

At the time lowtax was live streaming telling his daughter that Shmorky was a pedophile, and trying to get her to tell Shmorky to kill himself. This is like, third hand knowledge though, so someone who knows more should post the whole story.

e: I don't know what to do when your kids baby sitter turns out to be a pedophile, and everyone copes in their own way, but live streaming suicide threats probably isn't the healthiest.

It was after the shmorky poo poo went down, lowtax made several videos with his daughter where they were telling shmorky to kill themself. I haven't seen any of them, they were all taken down really quickly. Probably not by lowtax. That's really all there is to it.

If one of the people who's met your children freqently and has been alone with them turns out a pedophile you're surely gonna find a way to cope so I kinda get it but that was just messed up.

IGgy IGsen fucked around with this message at 21:54 on Aug 2, 2022

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Huh, looks like it's impossible not to talk about this constantly.

Anyone want to, instead, talk about the goon who never posted once in a decade of being registered until his car was stuck in some remote location and he asked SA for help?

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Finding threads on mobile sucks but I did it for the greater good https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3976848&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I'm prepared to die for this.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Violet_Sky posted:

A "hip-hop operating system" sounds like the whitest thing one could say.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mloc0jh6kV4

Dann. This is the most awkward thing I've seen in a while. I can't even laugh at the fukken hip hop operating system.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

shelley posted:

Oh dear lord! Bees!

that was the first something awful thread i ever read

First time I hear of it somehow. Good stuff. Thanks for sharing!

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

That's one hell of a username/avatar/post combo

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

What if they are famous tweets.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

I wonder where our deer founder is today.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Nothing you can do about it. We all got skeletons inside. One day they'll go outside.

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

The reason we or at least I pushed that goldfish so hard was to make people stop "ironically" asking the cum woman for nudes.

Screamy the fish was one of her alts iirc

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

What is FYAD friends?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

Unfortunately Richard Gamingo deleted his youtube so this is the only relic of his left on the internet (aside from the threads he made, I guess)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s_AyR1PI4_4