Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fennesz
Dec 29, 2008

coronaball posted:

Sent fennesz the 1st place money and Worthleast 1/2 of the 3rd place money.

dalstrs and tarbrush: I can't seem to find your payment info. Please post or PM me your paypal or Venmo.

Got it :tipshat:

See y'all in 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

Thanks

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Received, thanks!

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

You're finished, pork-o-nazi!
Got everyone paid out yesterday, just forgot to post until today. Good season, no BS from anybody, all are welcome back next year if you so desire!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

coronaball posted:

Got everyone paid out yesterday, just forgot to post until today. Good season, no BS from anybody, all are welcome back next year if you so desire!

Thanks for organizing and commishing again! Looking forward to next year.

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Yep, great season everyone, thanks all

Worthleast
Nov 25, 2012

Possibly the only speedboat jumps I've planned

Thanks commish and leaguemates.

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

Since Yahoo is sending out the auto renewals, guess that means we need a new thread. That will happen tonight!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

coronaball
Feb 6, 2005

New thread for 2023!

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=4037375