Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

Payment sent to both. Congrats!

The Masters feels like loving forever away now.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Anno posted:

Payment sent to both. Congrats!

The Masters feels like loving forever away now.

Don't worry, the ticket rejection emails are right around the corner.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

I'm sad that I missed the pool this time around but I'm even sadder that we won't be doing it again until April.

Been great as always goons - see you on the other side!

Kameh
Apr 27, 2004

Resident Sergio Apologist
CHAMPION
Paid to both. Congrats.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Paid you both, congrats.

Maybe we can do something quirky and fun for the Presidents Cup in September. Or the FedEx Cup run.

Kirios
Jan 26, 2010

Not a bad idea - this thing has grown dramatically in the last couple of years.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Kirios posted:

Not a bad idea - this thing has grown dramatically in the last couple of years.

Yeah I mean it can be for fun, for a small amount of $ or whatever. Got time to drum something up but maybe something for the FedEx cup run. Pick a player to have to best score under par over 4 tournaments? Something like that.

Josh Lyman
May 24, 2009

Paid to Venmos.

Douchebag posted:

Yeah I mean it can be for fun, for a small amount of $ or whatever. Got time to drum something up but maybe something for the FedEx cup run. Pick a player to have to best score under par over 4 tournaments? Something like that.
The FedEx Cup playoffs start with a field of 125 at the FedEx St. Jude. We could implement the same pool process (not sure if you want to keep the pool at :20bux: or drop it to :10bux: ) except instead of whoever wins that event, it's whoever finishes best at the Tour Championship. Interest would obviously be a lot lower than for any of the majors.

Douchebag
Oct 21, 2005

Josh Lyman posted:

Paid to Venmos.

The FedEx Cup playoffs start with a field of 125 at the FedEx St. Jude. We could implement the same pool process (not sure if you want to keep the pool at :20bux: or drop it to :10bux: ) except instead of whoever wins that event, it's whoever finishes best at the Tour Championship. Interest would obviously be a lot lower than for any of the majors.

Yeah just trying to see if there was something we could do before the PGA next year that’s all.

$20 to buy in, pick any not in the current top 10 of the points, best score to par wins over 4 tournaments?

Or we can just wait until Jan, do a fantasy league with the majors being their traditional as is 4 events we all do for fun and a couple of bucks. It’s a good group and the interest has slightly increased I think over the past 2 years?

torgeaux
Dec 31, 2004
I serve...
I took the brave moral stand to not participate, since I normally root for Phil, but he is dead to me now. Also, I missed the thread.

BonoMan
Feb 20, 2002

Jade Ear Joe
Hey I have some ideas!

I’m in for whatever y’all want to do

Mcqueen
Feb 26, 2007

'HEY MOM, I'M DONE WITH MY SEGMENT!'

Soiled Meat

BonoMan posted:

Hey I have some ideas!

I’m in for whatever y’all want to do

Same.

Anno
May 10, 2017

I'm going to drown! For no reason at all!

Yeah the whole playoff race is so limp that I’d throw in 10 or 20 to make it a bit worth watching. Picking a guy at the start to go through the whole thing might be fun.

Dr. Capco
May 21, 2007

Pillbug
I'm down to bet money for whatever golf thing people want to do because gambling is fun and cool.

SquirrelGrip
Jul 4, 2012
How does one venmo if they aren’t from the US?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

chilihead
Nov 5, 2010

Is this real life, or is this fantasy?
Thanks for all the money. Anyone doing a SA fantasy Football team let me know. I'll participate in at least one.