Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
WRECKER 7: Neury the Ambulatory Neural Net Tightcast Pylon
Utilities 0/2

Armor 1/1

Weapons 1/2

Minions 1/3
Retainer: 5L Poison:1 HP 1/3
Key Items 0/-, Crafting Components 0/-, Consumables 0/-

Aug 1/1
Eyegear: Missile and Melee attacks are upscaled.

Classic Prestige Ready

Rekonciliator abilities:
Grafty: +up to negotiation per 5 scrap spent
Job Creator: Retain neutral as ACT for 5/10/20 Luxe/round
Leader: Bestows bonuses based on party composition

Current Leader bonuses:
[1 Wreckers] +0 HEATgen (Leader only)
[Horrific] +1 Rad DR
[Mutant Familiar] Power Attacks gain Plasma
[Mutant Retainer] +1 Damage per Rad.
[Rektologist] Attacks gain Precise
[Synth Familiar] Power Attacks gain Junk

HP: 1/3
MP: 2/2
HEAT: 0/5
Scrap: 0
Luxe: 45

Resource Changes this turn:

Not Sponsored.

Neury the Ambulatory Neural Net Tightcast Pylon respectfully requests that the Lung Bandit improvises.

Lung Bandit improv: 1d6 6

Exposed conduits vs Slithering Horror, Neury the Ambulatory Neural Net Tightcast Pylon: 2#1d6 6 2

Neury the Ambulatory Neural Net Tightcast Pylon shoots Lung Bandit a warning glare! congratulates Lung Bandit on excellent aim!

Neury improv: 1d6 2

Neury picks up a red barrel and upends it over the Slithering Horror.

Red Barrel vs Slithering horror: 1d8 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

"Today I will cause problems on purpose"
WRECKER 2: MataDOS

HP: 2/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 03 Luxe: 51
DR: 2 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 1/3 Med // 3/3 Power // 1/3 Air
Augs [1/1]:
Adrenal Accelerator (LVL1) When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted.
Wreckpedia: Synths +1, Beasts +2

With the Hiveling at the ready with their shotgun, and him at the ready to snare the environment, MataDOS waited for their foe to appear.

And waited

And waited

And waited a little more

Until finally he lowered his arms and shrugged, [Perhaps it only works if we are not directly looking at it]

ENC: Boost

Patrons and Observers, MataDOS Requests: One Shotgun, (Save 25L for an Emergency Respawn for now)
Sincerely, MataDOS

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 Shift Scrap: 02 Luxe: 30
DR: 0 (Base 0) HazDR: N/A
D-Muts: Black Hand of Glory (Subject gains a melee attack [1d6/1 Spectral Mug])
Augs [1/1]: Hydraulic Override (LVL1) Subject receives only a single downscale when Disabled, and may ACT normally.

R0ZEG0LD's ignorance of proper spirit namin' must have set Beaufer off, cuz he kept jawwin' up a storm as he did his little d-flection trick on a couple of snakes.

Theantero posted:

R0ZEG0LD peeks over Beaufer's shoulder as the man rants about the manifest D-entity displayed upon his DVice. Once he is done, she pats him on the back.

"THE✨ TERM IS ♣️♣️MAJOR MALIGNANCY♣️♣️: 🦅🟣RAPTOR DIVERGENS🟣🐙"

"THOUGH✨ WE💕 ALLOW FOR SOME⭐ HETEROGENEITY🍭 WHEN IT COMES🌠 TO DESCRIPTIONS OF ♠️EVIL♠️"

"KEEPS✨ US💕 FROM SOUNDING🎵 TOO SAMEY❤️"

"SO✨ IT'S ALL GOOD❣️"

"Hetero-wha? Die-virgins? Miss Rose, I don't know if it's the 'science' books you gotta get yer head out of or the gutter. Even if it is Raptor Die-virgins right now, it was 𝕮𝕳𝕰𝕺𝕲𝕳 first and it will continue bein' 𝕮𝕳𝕰𝕺𝕲𝕳 long after it stops being Raptor Whatever. Can't really argue with ya on the Major Malignancy part; the vulture knows only hunting, killing, and eating to the point where even His anointed Chosen have a hard time tellin' it what to do. Supposedly He made it so dang single minded to inspire us but I dunno how much stock I put in that."

"You should take a gander at DeWitt's Almanac of Haints next time the folks who hold your leash let you walk the Plains, learn you a thing or two. Haints can hear disrespect from nigh-on a mile away. And a Devil like 𝕮𝕳𝕰𝕺𝕲𝕳? More so!" DeWitt's is one I hear cited a lot by the Walkers of Beaufer's shall-we-say oeuvre, but I ain't ever got my hands on a copy myself. Reckon it's one of those artifacts that ceases to be if'n you take it out of the Plains, changes based on who's lookin' at it, or both. Hmm? I'd probably stick with Monster Manuel's publications fer a greenhorn. Decently sanitized without losing too much of The Good Stuff.

Theantero posted:

"OH✨"

"AND✨ PLEASE WATCH☀️ HOW YOU❤️ REFER TO YOUR FELLOW💞 DIVERS✨"

"I✨ KNOW YOU'RE❤️ EARNESTLY TRYING💝 TO BE BETTER💛, BUT LANGUAGE🎵 LIKE THAT MIGHT SPARK⚡ POINTLESS 💗DRAMA💗"

"AND✨ WE💕 DON'T REALLY HAVE⭐ THE TIME☀️ TO SPEND AN EPISODE💎 ON RESOLVING💞 A FUNNY MISUNDERSTANDING💖 RIGHT NOW, HEHE~🎶"

"Ah. 'Pologies, Miss Rose. Wasn't talkin' about you or yer friends. You ain't a thief s'far as I'm concerned. Naw, I'm talkin' about yer masters, that blasphemin' school and the many-faced false idol it built. They're in the business of takin' things what should be given and forcin' the price for doin' so on others. Their disrespect rings clear 'cross the Plains; ain't a Walker, haint, bugbar, or Devil that can't hear it."

ENC: Suppress

paper bag with a face fucked around with this message at 19:22 on May 30, 2023

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

2. MataDOS / 9. HIeVel
MataDOS Boosts ACT!
HIeVel does nothing!

4. Beaufer Jingco / 6. Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD
Beaufer lays down Suppression!
R0ZEGOLD Improvises…Exposed Conduits overload!
>GLOB Decoy is Incapacitated!
PeepR Boosts ACT!
Horror 1 misses Beaufer!
Horror 2 misses Beaufer!
GLOB cannot hit R0ZEGOLD!

5. Upyrass Gattahell
[Ambush] Pulse Ray 1 hits Gattahell!
[Ambush] Pulse Ray 2 misses Gattahell!
[Half-Astral] Gattahell gains +3 DR!
Gattahell takes Cover!

Gattahell takes 2 damage, loses 2 Power, and gains 1 Warp!

7. Neury
Neury Improvises…Red Barrels explode!
>Horror avoids damage!
Lung Bandit Improvises…Exposed Conduits overload!
>Horror is hit!
>Neury avoids the hazard!
Horror is Incapacitated!

8. The Confessor
Rigspike! Confessor hits ChargR!
ChargR is Incapacitated!

10. Liselotte
Liselotte enmoldens GLOB 3!
Liselotte’s GLOB misses GLOB 2!
GLOB 1 hits Liselotte!
GLOB 2 hits Liselotte!
GLOB 3 hits Liselotte!
GLOB 4 misses Liselotte!

Liselotte takes (1 damage (reduced from 3) and 2 Break!
>CS Medical spends 1 Med to restore 1 HP!
GLOB 3 is captured!

:siren: Wreckers, take Action! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Augs [1/1]:
Adrenal Accelerator (LVL1) When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted.

[Well HIeVel if you don't mind extinguishing me I am going to] MataDOS looked at the squishy organ in his hand.

[Use... This thing... Somehow. I guess if maybe I do this?] Pulling down his scarf somewhat he put the only visible hole the teratogen seemed to have over his mouth, and squeezed.

[*HURK*]

ACT: Using the Brackish Teratogen. 1d4 = 4 Gaining the 'Vestibule' mutation, whatever that is.

Patrons and Observers, MataDOS Requests: One Shotgun, (Save 25L for an Emergency Respawn for now)
Sincerely, MataDOS

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Any scientist with the right background can brew his own booze.

What do you mean electrolytes aren't used for brewing booze? That's silly!

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer
WRECKER 5: Upyrass Gattahell

x2x1
HP: 1/3 | MV: 2 | DR: 1 | HazDR: 0 | Hit TN: 6 | Scrap: 0 | Luxe: 26 | Kills: 5 | Heat: 1
Belt: 1/3 Med | 2/4 Power | 3/3 Air | Weapons: 0/2 | Familiars: 1/2 | Scans: +3 Beast
Aug - Spinal Array: +1 Scan Range | Optiscope: nil

"Bayou bampot."

An understandably sullen Gatta picked herself out of the muck she'd been wrestled into, tore loose the glutted Pulse Ray tendrils from her armor's battery pack and waded through the mire to get somewhere high and dry enough to look up in her Wreckapedia which of the local mushroom species had the medicinal properties for her PWN to convert into painkillers.

ACT: Recharge (Med)

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

But People have fears that beasts do not. Questions, too.
WRECKER 9: HIeVel

HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 0 Luxe: 30
DR: 1 HazDR: none
Belt Tokens: 3/3 Med // 3/3 Power // 3/3 Air
Hazard Tokens:
Augs [1/1]: Micro-Reactor (LVL1) (Restore 1 Power Unit when discarding a Rad Token.)
B-Mutation [1/1]: Gel Royale (Crafting Components count as one tier higher, and Salvaging an Elite produces a substance capable of upgrading other Augs and Mutations.)

"Sure thing boss! Also, Gross!

ACT: Extinguish MataDOS]

]

Swedish Thaumocracy
Jul 11, 2006

Strength of >800 Men
Honor of 0
Grimey Drawer

:: run Sponsorshippackage.trid
:: Purchase 1xSLOTdrone (2x Items) loaded with 1x GENSATION NEO and 1x DPM PISTOL "Diver Edition" for wrecker Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD. (25L + 5L drone, 20L Sponsor Item, 8L Pistol = 58 Luxe) (GEN 15 L, Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD 43L)

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

SWORD OF SMATTAS. CAN YOU NOT HEAR A WORLD CRY OUT FOR JUSTICE? WHEN WILL YOU DELIVER IT?
Yam Slacker
Utilities 0/2

Armor 1/1

Weapons 1/2

Minions 1/3

Aug 1/1

Classic Prestige Ready

Rekonciliator abilities:

Current Leader bonuses:
[Horrific] +1 Rad DR

Scrap: 0
Luxe: 45

Not Sponsored.

Neury the Ambulatory Neural Net Tightcast Pylon salvaged.

ACT: Salvage. Give the resultant 1$ to Lung Bandit for their 1$ retainer service.

Lung Bandit ACT: Get rid of that poison any way you can, on your own cognizance.

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....
WRECKER 6: Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 Scrap: 13 Luxe: 51
Trauma Counter: 0/5
Belt Tokens: 3/3 Med // 0/4 Power // 3/3 Air
Hazard Tokens:

D-Augs: Void Revolution (Subject gains +1 Spectral DR for each time they Return.) // D-ynamo (Gain 1 Warp when hit by an attack.)
Augs [1/1]: Adrenal Accelerator (LVL1) (When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted.)
Minions:
Name: Corneanna

Corneanna the PeepR has taken a spot by R0ZEG0LD's side, both of them gazing far into the distant vistas, standing uncharacteristically silent even as Beaufer speaks. Only after he is done talking does R0ZEG0LD snap out of her reverie and spin around with her usual pep.

paper bag with a face posted:

"Hetero-wha? Die-virgins? Miss Rose, I don't know if it's the 'science' books you gotta get yer head out of or the gutter. Even if it is Raptor Die-virgins right now, it was 𝕮𝕳𝕰𝕺𝕲𝕳 first and it will continue bein' 𝕮𝕳𝕰𝕺𝕲𝕳 long after it stops being Raptor Whatever. Can't really argue with ya on the Major Malignancy part; the vulture knows only hunting, killing, and eating to the point where even His anointed Chosen have a hard time tellin' it what to do. Supposedly He made it so dang single minded to inspire us but I dunno how much stock I put in that."

"You should take a gander at DeWitt's Almanac of Haints next time the folks who hold your leash let you walk the Plains, learn you a thing or two. Haints can hear disrespect from nigh-on a mile away. And a Devil like 𝕮𝕳𝕰𝕺𝕲𝕳? More so!"

"COME✨ ON NOW 🤍BEAUFFIE❤️"

"YOU✨ KNOW I HAVEN'T MASTERED🌟 THE BODY SEPARATION💕 TECHNIQUE SO HOW⭐ WOULD MY HEAD💖 BE IN A GUTTER🌊"

She smiles sweetly.

"REGARDLESS✨, IT IS GOOD DIVER✨ FORM THAT YOU'RE❤️ STICKING TO YOUR THEME🎵"

"ALTHOUGH✨"

"Ah. 'Pologies, Miss Rose. Wasn't talkin' about you or yer friends. You ain't a thief s'far as I'm concerned. Naw, I'm talkin' about yer masters, that blasphemin' school and the many-faced false idol it built. They're in the business of takin' things what should be given and forcin' the price for doin' so on others. Their disrespect rings clear 'cross the Plains; ain't a Walker, haint, bugbar, or Devil that can't hear it."

R0ZEG0LD posted:

"SOME✨ OF THE STUFF⭐ YOU KEEP SAYING🎵 IS SERIOUSLY WEIRD💘"

"AS✨ A DIVER✨ I ONLY KNOW MY FELLOWS💕 AND OUR MANY ALLIES💞 OF JUSTICE❤️‍🔥"

She pouts and faintly purses her lips.

"MAYBE✨ THERE ARE STILL❤️ SOME LINGERING💖 WHISPERS OF ♠️EVIL♠️ IN YOUR HEAD💖 MAKING YOU ALL CONFUSED💞"

Her expression brightens again.

"WELL✨ THAT'S OK⭐"

"BANISHING✨ SELF-DOUBTS💘 LIKE THAT IS⭐ WHAT FRIENDS💕 ARE FOR❣️"

She nods to herself.

"YEAH✨"

"MAYBE✨ THE ISSUE IS THAT⭐ I JUST HAVEN'T PRESSED💎 THE IMPORTANCE🌟 OF THE ⭐💞⭐POWER OF FRIENDSHIP⭐💞⭐ ENOUGH"

"THAT'S✨ MY BAD🖤 AS YOUR SENIOR💎"

"BUT✨ DON'T WORRY❣️"

She gives him a playful punch on the shoulder.

"I'LL✨ WORK HARD💎 AND GIVE EXTRA⭐ LESSONS📙 TO MAKE UP FOR IT❤️"

"NO-ONE✨ WILL BE LEFT❤️ UNEQUIPPED TO BATTLE🔥 THEIR 🖤INNER DEMONS🖤 ON THE WATCH OF DIVER✨ 🌸🏵R0ZEG0LD🏵🌸❣️"

Minion.ACT: Corneanna the PeepR will perform a Boosted Scan: Wide Scan + Tight Scan of Hex 506
ACT: Tight Scan of Hex 605 (+Eye of Void if applicable)

Theantero fucked around with this message at 00:28 on Jun 1, 2023

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

WRECKER 8: The Confessor

Aug - Jacklegz©: +1 Move
Aug - Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3. A non-Rig synthetic Rigspiked this round may be reprogrammed and Retained as an ACT.
Power 2/3
Retainer: St. Fungustine

"Bear witness to the rebirth of a heathen robot as I lay hands upon its sinful code."

"WOLOLO! WOLOLO! WOLOLO!"

ACT: Reprogramming ChargR
fACT: Recharge power

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Belt Tokens: 2/3 Med // 2W/3 Power // 3/3 Air
Augs [1/1]: Hydraulic Override (LVL1) Subject receives only a single downscale when Disabled, and may ACT normally.

Theantero posted:

"COME✨ ON NOW 🤍BEAUFFIE❤️"

"YOU✨ KNOW I HAVEN'T MASTERED🌟 THE BODY SEPARATION💕 TECHNIQUE SO HOW⭐ WOULD MY HEAD💖 BE IN A GUTTER🌊"

While goin' through Walker Flexus' personal effects, Ol' Beaufer perked up a little, either at a chance to talk a lil' shop or because he found out a weakness, "Oh! I know that one! It's good for slippin' out of nooses, playin' dead, and spookin' folk. I'd show you but I'm pretty sure I'd just decorporealize myself in my current state. It's, uh, real unpleasant too."

Theantero posted:

"MAYBE✨ THERE ARE STILL❤️ SOME LINGERING💖 WHISPERS OF ♠️EVIL♠️ IN YOUR HEAD💖 MAKING YOU ALL CONFUSED💞"

And just like that he was brought back down. Like trying to squeeze blood from a drat rock. Our outlaw let out a big ol' sigh and took an even bigger drag from his quirley. "Yyyyyyep, it's that.", he drunkenly mumbled, "Head so fulla hoodoo I ain't got any darn sense left. What a wakin' nightmare, woeeeeeeeee is me."

ACT: Loot death cache

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

WRECKER 10: Liselotte Anna Maria Wilhelmina Eun-Kyung von Habsburg-Orleans

Liselotte Anna Maria Wilhelmina Eun-Kyung von Habsburg-Orleans: HP: 3/3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 1 Current DR: 2 Current TN: 4
Belt resources: Medical Units: 2 Power: 2 Air: 3
Tokens:
2 Break

Augmentations: Limit: 1
Charged Myoservos: Subject ignores the first downscale against them in a Round.

CS Suite II:
Slots: 2
CS-Loyalty: Familiar Limit +1
CS-Medical: Automatically spend a Med unit when damaged

Item reload status:

Retainers&Familiars:
Limit: 5
Auto-Falconoid Brandenburg-Bayreuth: 1/1 HP 1/1 Power
Murky Biocover Oldenburg-Delmenhorst: 1/2 HP 1DR 1 Break
Blue G.L.O.B. Daun-Oberstein: 1/1 HP
Reliquary of Gruncle Ferdinand: 1/1 HP

ACT: Remove 1 Break from MBC Oldenburg-Delmenhorst

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Delivery posted:

GEN spends 58L (15G, 43pR) for SLOTdrone Delivery of GENsation NEO and DPM Pistol.

2. MataDOS

HIeVel extinguishes 1 Burn from MataDOS!
MataDOS uses Brackish Teratogen!

Mutation posted:

Catalytic Vestibule: fENC: Spend 2 Hazard tokens to add +Burn to subject’s next attack.

4. Beaufer Jingco

Beaufer plunders Death Cache!

Loot posted:

CS Suite II…Looted!
DPM Rifle…Looted!
D-Tritus…Looted!

5. Upyrass Gattahell

Gattahell Recharges Med!

6. Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD

Scanning…
605: Flooded Cradle, 4 [Beast] contacts, Unknown Mass
[803]: Raptor Divergens
Scan complete.
PeepR Scans…
608: ShovR
609: Swamper, Boglurker
506: Submerged Reactor, 1 [Beast] contact
Scan complete.

7. Neury

Neury Salvages for 1 Scrap!
Lung Bandit cannot Heal Lung Bandit due to Poison!

8. The Confessor

Confessor Retains ChargR!

Confessor Recharges Power!

9. HIeVel

HIeVel extinguishes 1 Burn from MataDOS!

10. Liselotte

Liselotte removes 1 Break from MBC!

[HR Department]
Neury pays 5L to Lung Bandit!

[Round 9 HAZard Roulette]
Marsh Fellows: Mutant spawns are increased and may occur in any hex type, but Mantlepiece drops are doubled.

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 22:24 on Jun 1, 2023

Jvie
Aug 10, 2012

It was an evening just like any other. I had just wrapped up a shift at the shop, so to speak, and was eager for some me time. Just me and the cans, you dig me? Clock out, knock out, yeah? I was going to make it three cans that night. My podmate laughed at me, so I made it five cans just to spite them. That's how I roll. The cans, I roll them down the incline, gets the carbonation going before I even start drinking. That's how I save time. And time is money. And money is what it was all about that night. I hammered in the commands while banging my head against the wall to set the rhythm for the purchase (And to piss off our neighbors, but that's another story.) One, two, three, four, five. That's how I roll. But already at the third license I felt the all too familiar red pain of a negative account balance. I fed in my discount coupons, still not enough. *Cra-Bash!* I slammed my head into the wall, very hard this time. For I could only afford to rent three cans. I needed more crunchy currency, and fast. What could I pawn off? My podmate still had one kidney, but they had learned to sleep with one eye open, I would have no more luck in that direction. So I turned to the other direction. The direction where I was in. Long story short there was only one method that was suitably quick and easy for my needs at the time. Bees. The rest of my body was already spoken for, but turns out that you only need 5% of your cranial capacity to run a hotel service for traveling bees. So I grabbed the drill.

Arcanuse
Mar 15, 2019

[020L]
"Hm."
"Must've fallen in the lounge cushions."
"Anywho, we would like to note that our previously mentioned reward for slaying the Raptor Divergens involves several rewards; including a multi-choice depending on your needs slash wants."
"...Which is why we've been saving, instead of dropping surplus airstrikes again."
"Though if the winner wants that, it's on the golden menu. We won't judge."

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

Deliveries posted:

Liselotte’s SLOTdrone reels CofNail-Bomb-Bomb!
Liselotte receives 3L, DPM Rifle, and Saf-T-Barrel! [Select a Weapon to Scrap]

R0ZEGOLD’s SLOTdrone reels CofNail-fr00t-BAR! Hi6 Straight!
R0ZEGOLD receives Str8 ShootR, GENsation NEO, and DPM Pistol!

pre:
ACCOUNTS											
2. MataDOS			51
4. Beaufer Jingco		30
5. Upyrass Gattahell		0
6. Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD		9
7. Neury			40
8. The Confessor		46	
9. HIeVel			30
10. Liselotte			39

HEAT posted:

HEAT 1: 1/3/5L Enemy Bounty*
HEAT 2: Wrecker Bounty +25L
HEAT 3: 2/5/10L Enemy Bounty*, chance of additional spawn roll.
HEAT 4: Wrecker Bounty +100L, Additional unit(s) in spawn groups.
HEAT 5: 5/10L/Crate Enemy Bounty*, chance of Elite Unit spawn
Higher HEAT levels grant priority in split outcomes.
*Certain Tier 1 enemies do not pay out, regardless of HEAT.

MataDOS is cooling down [L1]!

R0ZEGOLD receives 1L for HEATgen!

TeuthisTek presents Kill-o-Vision® posted:

(Map Kills / Career Kills / Map Down / WKs)
MataDOS (7/7/0/0) [Heat 1/2] <Bounty 25>
Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD (5/5/0/0) [Heat 5] <Bounty 100>
Upyrass Gattahell (5/5/0/0) [Heat 1] <Bounty 0>
Beaufer Jingco (3/3/0/0) [Heat 1/3] <Bounty 25>
Liselotte (2/2/0/0) [Heat 0/3] <Bounty 25>
The Confessor (2/11/1/1) [Heat 0/1] <Bounty 25>
Neury (0/0/0/0) [Heat 0/1] <Bounty 0>
HIeVel (1/1/1/0) [Heat 0/1] <Bounty 0>

Sponsor Stipend posted:

Olmecha +5L
GEN +5L
Slüüs +5L
pre:
SPONSOR			LUXE		PRODUCT			SPONSEE		CRATES
Psichonumen		10		Coming Soon		X:Sharpie
Brainfood		0		Coming Soon		X:Liselotte	
Olmecha Burgerobotics	20		Coming Soon		X:HIeVel
GEN			5		GENsation Neo		X:R0ZEGOLD
Slüüs			10		Coming Soon		X:0

Sponsor Challenges posted:

Brainfood
>GLOBHunt Rising: Capture a GLOB in a GLOBtrap.

Olmecha
>Broken Clay: Reach and Dispose of G.D.'s remains by any means.

Psichonumen
>Cough, Cough: Clear a hex with a fully spored airtank

GEN
>Dunk Dem Donots: Spend a promo-act to dis another wrecker [in the same hex] with a lower HEAT score than yourself.

Hiver Special Objectives
HIeVel (0/5)
>Apiculture a Rank 1 crafting component and use it. [+1 Bvo]
>Apiculture a Rank 2 crafting component and use it. [+3 Bvo]
>Apiculture a Rank 3 crafting component and use it. [+5 Bvo]
>Convert a NWU with Infest Tokens. [+1 Bvo]
>Convert a Wrecker with Infest Tokens. [+10 Bvo]
>Defeat a member of an aberrant brood. [+1 Bvo]
>Restore a damaged or D-Formed Map Feature with apicultured components. [+10 Bvo]
>Roll an outcome of 10 on a Crafting roll. [+10 Bvo]
>Defeat or DQ a D-Breaker [+15 Bvo]

D-Breaker Special Objectives
Beaufer (0/5) / R0ZEGOLD (0/10) / *GDFective (0/10)
>Craft with a D-Formed Rank 1 component. [+1 Dvo]
>Craft with a D-Formed Rank 2 component. [+3 Dvo]
>Craft with a D-Formed Rank 3 component. [+5 Dvo]
>Fail to Shift through a barrier [+1 Dvo]
>Successfully Shift through a barrier [+5 Dvo; One-Time]
>Successfully Hack to D-Form a Map Feature. [+5 Dvo]
>Cause another Wrecker to suffer D-Crisis by inflicting Warp. [+5 Dvo]
>Defeat or DQ a ■■■■■. [+15 Dvo]

CREW CART posted:

Available for 50L to Wreckers Only:

:siren: Wreckers, get Moving! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 00:25 on Jun 6, 2023

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Augs [1/1]:
Catalytic Vestibule: fENC: Spend 2 Hazard tokens to add +Burn to subject’s next attack.

[Urk, I think just grew a new organ. Okay, let's try doubling back the way we came, see if we can locate new enemies to combat

HIeVel can peek
MOV: Move to C11

Sincerely, MataDOS

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 20:08 on Jun 4, 2023

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Well when all you have are chunks of TNE and an overly large water ration, all the world looks like a still!
Grimey Drawer

x2x1
HP: 1/3 | MV: 2 | DR: 1 | HazDR: 0 | Hit TN: 6 | Scrap: 0 | Luxe: 0 | Kills: 5 | Heat: 1
Belt: 2/3 Med | 2/4 Power | 3/3 Air | Weapons: 0/2 | Familiars: 1/2 | Scans: +3 Beast

"Incompetron-oh-one."

Denied her gear and gambling gains by yet another seeming act of aeropath treachery, Gattahell swore incandescent vengeance and turned her attention and glut of fury on the blithe beasties that had jumped her.

MOV: Aim

Scribbleykins fucked around with this message at 20:56 on Jun 4, 2023

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

...We danced the Mamushka while Nero fiddled, we danced the Mamushka at Waterloo. We danced the Mamushka for Jack the Ripper, and now, Fester Addams, this Mamushka is for you....

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 Scrap: 13 Luxe: 9
Belt Tokens: 3/3 Med // 0/4 Power // 3/3 Air
Hazard Tokens:

D-Augs: Void Revolution (Subject gains +1 Spectral DR for each time they Return.) // D-ynamo (Gain 1 Warp when hit by an attack.)
Augs [1/1]: Adrenal Accelerator (LVL1) (When subject is hit during ENC, subject's ACT is Boosted.)
Minions:

"Yyyyyyep, it's that.", he drunkenly mumbled, "Head so fulla hoodoo I ain't got any darn sense left. What a wakin' nightmare, woeeeeeeeee is me."

R0ZEG0LD pats Beaufer on the back as he speaks. Pat pat pat.

"ADMITTING✨ YOUR FAULTS💘 IS THE FIRST STEP🌠 TOWARDS WISDOM📙"

"VERY✨ INTROSPECTIVE❣️"

She rubs her chin, as if in thought.

"SO✨ TAKEN THAT⭐, OUR FIRST LESSON📙 IN FRIENDSHIP💞 IS GOING TO BE A REVERSAL⭐"

"FOR✨ JUST A LITTLE❤️ BIT, WE💕 WILL SEPARATE❣️"

"THE✨ LONELINESS🖤 WILL SHOW YOU❤️ HOW MUCH YOU❤️ ACTUALLY RELY💎 ON YOUR FRIENDS💞, LEADING🌟 TO-"

The monologue gets suddenly cut off as a GEN-drone descends, causing R0ZEG0LD to whip her head towards it.

"✨⭐✨OOH✨⭐✨"

"SORRY✨, BUT IT❤️ SEEMS TO BE 🪄💖TRANSFORMATION SEQUENCE💖🪄 TIME, SO I HAVE⭐ TO TAKE THIS❤️"

"BUT✨ YOU'RE❤️ SMART, SO I'M SURE⭐ YOU GET THE GIST💗 OF IT"

She gives Beaufer a thumbs up with both hands and winks, before leaping high into the air to intercept the drone.

The moment her outstretched hand makes contact with the drone, everything gets engulfed in a bright flash, and loud sounds start blaring.

"THOUGH✨ ♠️EVIL♠️ SMITTEN❤️‍🔥 BY LIGHT☀️ BOTH PAST💎 AND FUTURE🌠 SHOOK💗"

The shimmering light quickly congregates to a bright shining outline of the Magical Girl, though the incandescent figure is still notably shielded in her CS Suite II (Aesthetik Custom).

"A✨ BRAND💎 NEW💖 AGE STILL CALLS🎵 FOR A BRAND💎 NEW💖 LOOK❣️"

The CS Suite gradually disintegrates into pink and gold cherry petals. The light dims, revealing R0ZEG0LD in her brand new GENsation Neo. She twirls around midair, making sure to wink at the nearest camdrone.

"DIVER✨ 🌸🏵R0ZEG0LD🏵🌸"

"💎GENERATION💛 🌸NEO🌸 💛FORME💎"

She glides down backwards, in a way that could almost be mistaken for freefall if not for her seamless transition to a trio of reverse somersaults which end with her bending over backwards, her face mere inches from another camdrone. She draws two fingers making a peace sign across her visor, the wave of digital hearts trailing her nails on the transparent surface clearly visible on the closeup footage.

"HERE✨ WITH TROUPE✨ DIVERS💗 ASTRA🌟 MAGIA🪄"

Her right leg, currently raised up high as counterbalance, gets brought down hard, the momentum flinging R0ZEG0LD rightward again and into a high vault. She promptly adds several spins to her movement whilst midair, coming back to ground with a pirouette whilst spinning her Diver Pistol first in one hand, before transferring it to the other, and then back again. Her dance only comes to an end once she gets to a third camdrone, where she suddenly halts, posing with the pistol next to her cheek.

"TO✨ BRING THE ❤️LOVE❤️ OF YESTERYEAR💎 TO THE LAND❤️ OF TOMORROW🌠 WITH A SMILE~🎶"

With one last wink, the feed cuts.

Inventory Management: Scrap CS Suite II (bringing my Scrap to a total of 14), keep CS Medtek on GENsation Neo, retain CS Capacitor as a Moddie
SCANtrak: Kindly give me updates on the movement of the horrors in my current hex, as well as the Raptor Divergens
MOV: Move as thus: 607 -> 606 -> 605

Theantero fucked around with this message at 08:18 on Jun 5, 2023

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Utilities 0/2

Armor 1/1

Weapons 1/2

Minions 1/3

Aug 1/1

Classic Prestige Ready

Rekonciliator abilities:

Current Leader bonuses:
[Horrific] +1 Rad DR

Scrap: 1
Luxe: 40

Not Sponsored.

Neury the Ambulatory Neural Net Tightcast Pylon Amb- Ambul- Amb- Amb- Amb- Amb- Amb- Amb...

MOV:Aim

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Hazard Tokens:
Augs [1/1]: Micro-Reactor (LVL1) (Restore 1 Power Unit when discarding a Rad Token.)
B-Mutation [1/1]: Gel Royale (Crafting Components count as one tier higher, and Salvaging an Elite produces a substance capable of upgrading other Augs and Mutations.)

MOV: Move to C11

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Aug - Rigspike: A Power Attack against a synthetic unit may be changed to x/Disable3. A non-Rig synthetic Rigspiked this round may be reprogrammed and Retained as an ACT.

"My gymmate in Christ, how are you supposed to spread the good word to those serpents if their bites don't hurt and just slowly poison?"

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

Theantero posted:

"FOR✨ JUST A LITTLE❤️ BIT, WE💕 WILL SEPARATE❣️"

"THE✨ LONELINESS🖤 WILL SHOW YOU❤️ HOW MUCH YOU❤️ ACTUALLY RELY💎 ON YOUR FRIENDS💞, LEADING🌟 TO-"

The monologue gets suddenly cut off as a GEN-drone descends, causing R0ZEG0LD to whip her head towards it.

"✨⭐✨OOH✨⭐✨"

"SORRY✨, BUT IT❤️ SEEMS TO BE 🪄💖TRANSFORMATION SEQUENCE💖🪄 TIME, SO I HAVE⭐ TO TAKE THIS❤️"

Our feller barely had time to check the sights on his new sharpshootin' rifle before Ol' R0ZE doin' started her garment changin' routine again. "Ok. See ya 'round.", Beaufer said as he languidly flicked his cigarette butt away. He was gone before R0ZEG0LD was even halfway through her little act.

MOV: Spend one warp to POWER MOVE along the path 607 -> 707 -> 806 -> 907

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Liselotte Anna Maria Wilhelmina Eun-Kyung von Habsburg-Orleans: HP: 3/3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 1 Current DR: 2 Current TN: 4
Tokens:
2 Break

CS Suite II:

Item reload status:

Retainers&Familiars:
Murky Biocover Oldenburg-Delmenhorst: 1/2 HP 1DR

Corpo-slagging drat it! Liselotte cursed as she was forced to discard her goad in favour of the rifle she had just been delivered. "Have the Aeropaths been dipping into the Synthol reserves again?
"Oh look, Brandenburg-Bayreuth! This is what the narrative experts call foreshadowing! A misplaced delivery adressed to one Upyrass Gattahell, whatever heroic figure might we be about to meet? Could the long vacant Knighthood of the von Berlichingens be about to find a new successor? Oooh, this is exciting!" Liselotte Anna Maria Wilhelmina Eun-Kyung von Habsburg-Orleans monologued at her passive companion to zero reaction of excitement or interest.

fMOV: Unpack Saf-T-Barrel into Hazmat-C
fMOV: Scrap Horror Goad

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

2. MataDOS
Movement to C11.
HIeVel is here.
[Fluid]: Exempt: Fly, Shift. Moving out of the hex costs 2 movement.

4. Beaufer Jingco
Power Shift! to 907.

5. Upyrass Gattahell
Gattahell takes Aim!

6. Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD
Shift to 605.
[ScanTRAK] 2 Slithering Horrors move to 606.
Pulse Ray Ambush prevented by Scan!
Pulse Ray Ambush prevented by Scan!
Enemies emerge!
[Deep]: Exempt: Shift. Moving out of the hex costs 2 movement. 1 Air lost in HAZ to prevent suffocation.

R0ZEGOLD receives CS Moddie!

7. Neury
Neury takes Aim!
[Structure] Provides Cover vs Ranged attacks from outside.
[Elevated] Provides +1 Range and Scan Range.

8. The Confessor
Confessor takes Aim!
[Unruly] Mushboom takes Aim!
Enemies emerge!

9. HIeVel
Movement to C11.
MataDOS is here.

10. Liselotte
Liselotte takes Aim!
[Structure] Provides Cover vs Ranged attacks from outside.
[Elevated] Provides +1 Range and Scan Range.

:siren: Wreckers, resolve Encounters! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 Scrap: 14 Luxe: 9
Belt Tokens: 3/3 Med // 0/3 Power // 3/3 Air
Hazard Tokens:

Minions:

The already murky waters beneath the overgrown lake suddenly get even murkier as a bright pink and gold shockwave caused by low grade matter displacement from R0ZEG0LD shifting below the mud disturbs the waters. The Breaker herself remains oblivious as the local foes make themselves busy burrowing out of the silt and decaying plant-matter they were now buried in, swimming upwards by the power of her feet as she carried Corneanna in her arms. Quite helpfully, the PeepR engages flashlight mode, the cone of light sweeping over the features of the sunken Cradle.

"SEE✨, 🌸💙CORNEANNA💙🌸"

"I✨ TOLD YOU❤️ THERE WAS GOING🌠 TO BE TREASURE💎 DOWN HERE⭐"

The PeepR merely bloops in response.

"🤍BEAUFFIE❤️ IS GOING🌠 TO BE SO HAPPY🍬 TO HEAR IT WHEN💗 WE MEET BACK UP AGAIN❣️"

She leans in closer and squints her eyes.

"SEEMS✨ LIKE WE💕 NEED TO TURN🌠 THE LIGHTS☀️ ON FIRST, THOUGH❤️"

Minion.ENC: Corneanna the PeepR will take Cover
ENC: Improv table roll [1d6]=5
Sinkhole: PeepR [1d8]=1, Pulse Ray 1 [1d8]=8, Pulse Ray 2 [1d8]=4, Mantle Ray 1 [1d8]=2, Mantle Ray 2 [1d8]=5, Leatherback 1 [1d8]=8, Leatherback 2 [1d8]=8

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

"The penitent come for a much needed castigation."

Dual wield knux power attack vs leatherback: 1d12 9

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

Augs [1/1]:

After a new quiet minutes of slopping through the mire, a gang of mutants burst out of the muck and made to do violence to MataDOS and his Hiver Companion.

[I think not] MataDOS tugged on astral strands beneath his feet, as a portion of the loamy earth beneath them all sloughed away and dropped their assailants into the muck, but also HIeVel.

[Ah, whoops]

ENC: Improv attack 1d6 = 5 Sinkhole
>1d8/Disable 3 AoE Indiscriminate, in order of HIeVel, Swamper, Boglurker 1 + 2, 4#1d8 = 6, 5, 7, 4 All targets hit.

Patrons and Observers, MataDOS Requests: One Shotgun with a HEALdrone, (Save 25L for an Emergency Respawn for now)
Sincerely, MataDOS

TheNabster fucked around with this message at 12:09 on Jun 6, 2023

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer

x2x1
HP: 1/3 | MV: 2 | DR: 1 | HazDR: 0 | Hit TN: 6 | Scrap: 0 | Luxe: 0 | Kills: 5 | Heat: 1
Belt: 2/3 Med | 2/4 Power | 3/3 Air | Weapons: 0/2 | Familiars: 1/2 | Scans: +3 Beast

"Minge mulch."

Gattahell snagged a waterlogged cable out of the mire, tore it to expose the wiring and tossed it into the waters by the pulse rays. They writhed in delight as the live current coursed through them. Not quite what she'd had in mind in her furied state, but at least they seemed to be distracted enough that their own attacks would surely fail.

ENC: Improv [1d6]=6
Aimed + 3 Beast Scan Conduits: Ray 1, Ray 2 [1d14]=9 [1d14]=6 - Disable 1 to both

sheep-dodger
Feb 21, 2013

Tokens:
2 Break

CS Suite II:

Item reload status:

Retainers&Familiars:
Murky Biocover Oldenburg-Delmenhorst: 1/2 HP 1DR

"Alright, nearly done!" Liselotte announced with satisfaction as she scooped up yet another brightly coloured GLOB, slowly filling up the mold she'd been working on.
"But before we can reveal the name of our exciting new guest, we have to finish clearing out these ruffians! Daun-Oberstein, show everyone your might!" Liselotte Anna Maria Wilhelmina Eun-Kyung von Habsburg-Orleans talked up the helpless flailing courageous efforts of her own GLOB pet.

ENC: Enmolden GLOB#1 (orange)
Blue GLOB Daun-Oberstein ENC: Attack GLOB#3 (purple): 1d4 2

Dog Kisser
Mar 30, 2005

Hazard Tokens:

Shrugging with pleasant nonchalance, HIeVel dropped flat on her face in the muck

ENC: Take Cover

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

DR: 1 (Base 2) HazDR: N/A
Belt Tokens: 2/3 Med // 1W/3 Power // 3/3 Air

Beaufer peered from behind some rubble at some kinda mutant trapper. Tough hide that critter was wearin', he'd need somethin' with a lil' more kick.

ENC: Cover

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Utilities 0/2

Armor 1/1

Weapons 1/2

Minions 1/3

Aug 1/1

Classic Prestige Ready

Rekonciliator abilities:

Current Leader bonuses:
[Horrific] +1 Rad DR

Scrap: 1

Not Sponsored.

Neury the Ambulatory Neural Net Tightcast Pylon Improvised.

Neury improv: 1d6 4

Current attachment: Industrial-scale anti-Horror trap Equipment. Apply Industrial-scale anti-Horror trap Equipment to Horror with significant force repeatedly.

Aimed Industrial Equipment at Slithering Horror: 1d10 6

Neury the Ambulatory Neural Net Tightcast Pylon respectfully requests unit designate Lung Bandit suppress this poisonous little slitherer.

Bee Bonk
Feb 19, 2011

2. MataDOS / 9. HIeVel
HIeVel takes Cover!
Swamper Buffs Mutants!
Swamper hits MataDOS!
MataDOS Improvises…Sinkhole collapses!
>HIeVel is protected by Cover!
>Swamper is hit!
>Boglurker 1 is hit!
>Boglurker 2 avoids the hazard!
Boglurker 1 is Incapacitated!
Boglurker 2 hits MataDOS!
>Mug fails!

MataDOS takes 2 damage (reduced from 4)!
:siren: MataDOS is Down! :siren:

Wrecker Down posted:

A Death Cache is deployed at C11!
MataDOS, [Surrender] or [Return]?

4. Beaufer Jingco
Beaufer takes Cover!
Leatherback misses Beaufer!

5. Upyrass Gattahell
Gattahell Improvises…Exposed Conduits overload!
>Pulse Ray 1 is hit!
>Pulse Ray 2 is hit!
Pulse Ray 1 cannot hit Gattahell!
Pulse Ray 2 cannot hit Gattahell!

6. Prjkt.R0ZEG0LD
PeepR takes Cover!
Mantle Ray 1 activates Bodyguard!
Mantle Ray 2 activates Bodyguard!
R0ZEGOLD Improvises…Sinkhole collapses!
>PeepR avoids the hazard!
>Pulse Ray 1 is hit, but Mantle Ray intercepts!
>Pulse Ray 2 is hit, but Mantle Ray intercepts!
>Mantle Ray 1 avoids the hazard!
>Mantle Ray 2 is hit!
>Leatherback 1 is hit!
>Leatherback 2 is hit!
Pulse Ray 1 misses R0ZEGOLD!
Pulse Ray 1 misses R0ZEGOLD!
Leatherback 1 is Incapacitated!
Leatherback 2 is Incapacitated!

7. Neury
Neury Improvises…Industrial Equipment collapses!
>Horror is OBLITERATED!
Lung Bandit lays down Suppression!
Horror hits Lung Bandit!

Lung Bandit takes no damage and 1 Poison!
Horror takes 10 DAMAGE and is destroyed!

8. The Confessor
Power Attack! Confessor hits Leatherback!
Mushboom Taunts!
>Leatherback is provoked!
>Croaker is unpeturbed!
>ChargR is unpeturbed!
Leatherback hits Mushboom!
Croaker misses Confessor!

Mushboom takes 2 damage!
Leatherback takes 1 damage (reduced from 3)!

10. Liselotte
Liselotte’s GLOB misses GLOB 3!
GLOB 1 hits Liselotte, but MBC intercepts!
GLOB 2 misses Liselotte!
GLOB 3 hits Liselotte!

MBC takes no damage (reduced from 1) and 1 Break!
Liselotte takes 1 damage!
>CS Medical spends 1 Med to restore 1 HP!
Liselotte enmoldens GLOB 1!

:siren: Wreckers, take Action! :siren:

Sponsors-Only Map

Bee Bonk fucked around with this message at 06:41 on Jun 7, 2023

AJ_Impy
Jun 17, 2007

Yam Slacker
Utilities 0/2

Armor 1/1

Weapons 1/2

Minions 1/3

Aug 1/1

Classic Prestige Ready

Rekonciliator abilities:

Current Leader bonuses:
[Horrific] +1 Rad DR

Scrap: 1 > 0

Resource Changes this turn: -1 Scrap

Not Sponsored.

Neury the Ambulatory Neural Net Tightcast Pylon :siren: did something complicated in tandem with the Lung Bandit. :siren:

Hypothesis: Lung Bandits have no Belt Resource Storage. Thus they cannot usually expend Belt Resources as they have none to spend in ACT.

Hypothesis: Upon being given sufficient $, two things happen: 1. Belt Resources (Med) are generated, and 2. are given to the purchaser to conclude the transaction.

Supposition: There is a point where the Lung Bandit is in possession of the Belt Resources (Med) prior to the completion of the transaction.

Experiment is as follows:

Concurrent Neury ACT: Interact action with Lung Bandit. Pay 1$ to gain 1HP and restore all Med. Consent fully to the Lung Bandit Heal act (Heal act subset, expend med to remove poison.)

Concurrent Lung Bandit ACT: Immediately upon generating the Belt Resources (Med) to restore to Neury, expend two of that Med to remove two poison in a Heal act, subset expend Med to remove Poison. Deliver the remainder to Neury as per normal protocols to complete the transaction.

AJ_Impy fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jun 7, 2023

Theantero
Nov 6, 2011

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 Scrap: 14 Luxe: 9
Belt Tokens: 3/3 Med // 0/3 Power // 3/3 Air
Hazard Tokens:

Minions:

R0ZEG0LD is only shaken from her inquisitive reverie after she intercepts notes of a familiar voice in the crackle of her comms. She gasps, and presses the earpiece of her GENsation Neo closer to her head, GEN's proprietary Fashion Protection Field designed to protect the suit and its wearer the only thing keeping her from inhaling a bunch of swamp water as she does.

"DIVER✨ 🔫🔴GATTA🔴📙❣️"

All static within the channel is driven away by her jubilant tone.

"I'M✨ SO HAPPY🍬 TO HEAR YOUR VOICE🎵 AGAIN~🎶"

"IT'S✨ BEEN TOO MANY💕 SEASONS SINCE OUR💕 LAST JOINT ADVENTURE🌠"

"BUT✨ I HOPE YOUR❤️ BATTLES IN THE NAME⭐ OF JUSTICE❤️‍🔥 HAVE BEEN GOING🌠 WELL REGARDLESS"

"PERSONALLY✨ I HAVE BEEN BUSY💗 TEACHING DIVER✨ CADET🔹 🏜❤️JINGCO🤍🏜 THE MEANING OF FRIENDSHIP💞"

"OH✨, BUT I'VE❤️ ALSO SEEN SO MANY💕 NEAT THINGS💎 HERE, SUCH⭐ AS-"

The channel quickly becomes inundated by a rambling retelling of the Breaker's various (self-described) heroics and findings during her time in the Bog.

Minion.ACT: Corneanna the PeepR will Tight Scan the Sunken Cradle
ACT: Install Miretek B as a Weapon Mod on my Diver Pistol

Theantero fucked around with this message at 02:35 on Jun 7, 2023

TheNabster
Apr 26, 2014

HP: 3/3 Move: 2 Scrap: 03 Luxe: 51
Augs [1/1]:

Oh come on

>Return

paper bag with a face
Jun 2, 2007

HP: 2/2 Move: 2 Shift Scrap: 02 -> 00 Luxe: 30 -> 91
DR: 1 (Base 2) HazDR: N/A
Belt Tokens: 2/3 Med // 1W/3 Power // 3/3 Air

The outlaw had some business with the Luxe Crucible. Time to cash out.

ACT: Interact with Luxe Crucible, making the following transactions:
-Redeem Rare Isotope for 50 Luxe
-Redeem 2 scrap for 11 Luxe

Heya, sponsors. Beaufer would like the following:
Two-item SLOTdrone (25L+5L) carrying a DPM Pistol (8L) and Motile Biocover (16L). Total comes to 54 Luxe.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Scribbleykins
Apr 29, 2010

Grimey Drawer

x2x1

"Muckflatulent failson."

Gattahell glared at the Pulse Rays, her DVEye shining bright.

ACT: Tight Scan Pulse Ray