Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012
It’s just your local public radio feed but it’s all in randy savage imitations

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

Review and weekly news round-up from the world of fitted baseball caps

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

a podcast for imitating your favorite bug noises.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
In my podcast I argue with other podcasters who also think they are dj's and try to define when to start playing a track to a full dancefloor.
we are always wrong and our clubs are empty.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Each day I record two old people who know each other and have just bumped into each other at the supermarket then I play that audio back without comment.

egg_dog
Nov 12, 2005

nͬ͒̂̓̂ͪoͨ́
Fun Shoe
'drat, it stinks!' a podcast where the host and guest have to see if a thing stinks. It almost always does.

teen witch
Oct 9, 2012

egg_dog posted:

'drat, it stinks!' a podcast where the host and guest have to see if a thing stinks. It almost always does.

Yes Mr. Sherman, everything stinks

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan
Me, just driving at night. I don't talk much, but I leave the window rolled down a little so you can hear the outside wind a little. Sometimes I might comment on something that I see, but most of the time you won't have any idea what I'm talking about. The suspension on the car creaks a little if the road is bumpy. Occasionally you might hear me sip on a cup of coffee or something.

Every episode begins and ends mid-drive and I never say where I am going or why.

Buce
Dec 23, 2005

A podcast from the perspective of aliens trying to decipher Voyager's golden record.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

StarkRavingMad posted:

Me, just driving at night. I don't talk much, but I leave the window rolled down a little so you can hear the outside wind a little. Sometimes I might comment on something that I see, but most of the time you won't have any idea what I'm talking about. The suspension on the car creaks a little if the road is bumpy. Occasionally you might hear me sip on a cup of coffee or something.

Every episode begins and ends mid-drive and I never say where I am going or why.

I would release an edited version of each episode that adds the background music from Stick Shift but is otherwise identical
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8zSuOLuU_8

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Terry Gross interviews a Cobb salad.

StarkRavingMad
Sep 27, 2001

Yams Fan

Bad Purchase posted:

I would release an edited version of each episode that adds the background music from Stick Shift but is otherwise identical
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a8zSuOLuU_8

that one is only for the Patreon subscribers

Hyrax Attack!
Jan 13, 2009

We demand to be taken seriously

Two hosts creating an alternate timeline where the X-Files CCG ran Magic cards out of business and they discuss what the 60 expansion sets would have been about.

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
A podcast discussing which corporate mascots would win in a fight. Each week two guests each picking a mascot.

They can't pick a mascot that the host or other guest has already heard of, otherwise everything's fair game.

It is a fight to the death. Obviously.

(patrons get the winner mascots facing off)

Blue Footed Booby
Oct 4, 2006

got those happy feet

On this episode of "Nocturnal Masturbators of World War 2," private Hanz Friedrich cranks it in the turret bustle of a Panzerkampfwagen Ausführung J on a cold December night in the Ardennes Forest. Little does he know he doesn't have the biggest gun in town.

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

"It's November 23, and today we're going to analyze the posting habits of five Something Awful Dot Com forums members with registration dates of November 23 in various years."

Patreon content: people who were banned on that date.

Mr.Acula
May 10, 2009

Billions and billions of fat clouds

A talk show but you can only zoom in while taking a poo poo

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
The Dumpster Dive

two dudes report their finds and reflect on their experiences after a long day of dumpster diving

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
The snail sky dive.

Podcast starts as soon as the host jump out of a plane. Ends the second the land.

They hosts will attempt to discuss their mutual love of snails.

Parahexavoctal
Oct 10, 2004

I AM NOT BEING PAID TO CORRECT OTHER PEOPLE'S POSTS! DONKEY!!

Das Boo posted:

I see this isn't your first rodeo!

"It's My First Rodeo", a podcast about people going to the rodeo for the first time.

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
A podcast where I harshly review bands that I'm only somewhat familiar with. I guarantee you this would generate more rage than anything else posted in this thread so far.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

cumtown but everyone is jarjar binks

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Do they have ASMR podcasts now or is the video component an essential ingredient?

SAY YOHO
Oct 5, 2021
Just the audio of a Joy of painting episode where every so often you hear me rip a bong or rustle in a bag of chips and munch.

Giraffe
Dec 12, 2005

Soiled Meat
Karen Kourt: middle-aged white ladies describe in detail the last time they were dissatisfied with a customer service experience and what they feel should be done to compensate them.

cantwellmuckenfuss
Mar 30, 2011
Ball bearings make the world go round. Humanity needs to know the truth! Here are your sponsors:
https://www.americanbearings.org/

the holy poopacy
May 16, 2009

hey! check this out
Fun Shoe
a podcast dedicated to line by line analysis of the burlesque house episode of The Simpsons, spending an entire weekly show on each individual line

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?

the holy poopacy posted:

a podcast dedicated to line by line analysis of the burlesque house episode of The Simpsons, spending an entire weekly show on each individual line

an entire month analyzing how the hell marge and lisa managed to drive to and from alaska in the span of a few days

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Each week I spend two hours pining over how much I want some otters. Last weeks highlights include "It's not fair. I want them so much." and "How can an animal be illegal? That's such bullshit."

for fucks sake
Jan 23, 2016

Parahexavoctal posted:

"It's My First Rodeo", a podcast about people going to the rodeo for the first time.

This Is Not My First Rodeo. A podcast where people talk about how the rodeo used to be better when they were younger.

Blurry Gray Thing
Jun 3, 2009
It is an in-depth analysis on the strengths and flaws (mostly flaws) of modern fiction in various forms. We take a popular sci-fi or fantasy film, show, or game and analyze what it did well, where it fell short, and how it could have better achieved what it was trying to do.

Our panel of experts are three mid-to-late-thirty-somethings who watched Avatar: The Last Airbender a whole lot when they were young. That's their main qualification, really, and boy is that going to come up a lot.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

"I wanna be a cowboy, baby" A podcast about fans of TV series Yellowstone moving to Montana to make it on a cattle ranch

Junk
Dec 20, 2003

Listen to reason, man. Why make your job difficult?
a podcast about how old video games actually really fuckin stink

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

"I Remember" A podcast picking out individual references from the hit book and movie "Ready Player One" and discussing how they remember them and how that piece of pop culture influenced their life.

George H.W. Cunt fucked around with this message at 05:38 on Jul 13, 2022

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

"IDK My BFF Jill?" A podcast reviewing and exploring the history of TV commercials

I might actually listen to this one

poisonpill
Nov 8, 2009

The only way to get huge fast is to insult a passing witch and hope she curses you with Beast-strength.

“The 12 Gays of Christmas”, a 12 season, 144-episode podcast going into excruciating detail about each of the twelve Christmas gifts, as told by two young theater students who’ve done no research whatsoever and are shocking ignorant about basic historical facts. Frequent digressions into long stories about unpleasant family Christmases past

Revins
Nov 2, 2007

tune the FM in to static and pretend that its the sea
Highway to Brown Town

in which a man shoves things up his rear end and provides live commentary

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

"It's Raining Men" An in depth look into the history of 9/11 jumpers

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

"Sacklopedia" Celebrity guests are interviewed on their personal sexual experiences with various male actors.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Each week I spend two hours pining over how much I want some otters. Last weeks highlights include "It's not fair. I want them so much." and "How can an animal be illegal? That's such bullshit."

You probably wouldn't want them for long. Mustelids have powerful anal scent glands that they tend to use quite liberally.