Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!
A podcast that's just socially awkward teenagers reading tvtropes or urban dictionary and laughing at random entries

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

"I'm Studying Whoreticulture" a podcast about my sexual escapades in the college of natural sciences

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

I had a video of that when I was about 6.

I remember it being shit.

Grimey Drawer
Hot chick sex all day long: Recordings of a chicken sexer as they sort thousands of chicks for hours. Lots of peeping, shuffling sounds and the whine of the grinder as they toss the males in.

BrigadierSensible
Feb 16, 2012

I've got a pocket full of cheese🧀, and a garden full of trees🌴.

goatface posted:

All the Queen's horses: Individual life stories for every horse and pony owned and bred by Queen Elizabeth.

It's quite repetitive.

All the Queens swans - Individual life stories of all the swans the Queen is legally allowed to eat. With a bonus section on how many peoples' arms each of them has broken.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

No, I like my hat, thanks.
Piano Tunes: every week they tune a piano. (Ok, one person tunes the piano while the others do sponsor breaks.)

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
The 70s Car Podcast: Myself, Jimmy P, and Petey J, and sometimes Petey J's girlfriend Kyleigh, sneak out in the woods by Jimmy P's house where there's an abandoned '78 Cordoba that grandpa dumped back in 1992 after he was told it needed a new engine.

From 11PM to 3AM, me, JP, PJ, and the Kye unlock the doors, get in, light up some cigarettes, and talk poo poo about the people we went to school with back in 1999.

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

lackadasical lasagna lobby

each week we make lasagna from scratch but with a twist. examples include
  • pressure cooker lasagna (our inaugural show is gonna be so good)
  • slow cooker lasagna
  • five minute prep lasagna for five people
  • vegan lasagna
  • dessert lasagna
  • blue cheese lasagna
  • thanksgiving lasagna (this one was an expensive failure)
  • pocket lasagna
  • pizza lasagna
  • white lasagna - lasagna with a cream based sauce instead of tomato
  • eggplant lasagna (eggplant slices instead of noodles)
  • seafood lasagna (this could sink the series since it's very hard to do)

Sir Sidney Poitier
Aug 14, 2006

My favourite actor

"Where did that poo poo come from?" - In which, each week, we examine one suspect in the mystery of where the occasional poo poo on my front lawn originates.

Episodes include:
  • Introduction with background - times I've had to mow around it, times I've flicked it into the flower bed with a twig because it's dried
  • Yappy dogs - size comparison, poor behaviour when walking past
  • That collie that's always off lead
  • Big dogs and why it can't be them because the turd is too small
  • Twist: is it the previous owners of this house whose dog is about the right size and now lives next door
  • A very impressive/productive cat?
  • CCTV and associated surveillance challenges
  • Is it even a turd?
  • It's not mine, why would you even suggest that

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Sir Sidney Poitier posted:

"Where did that poo poo come from?" - In which, each week, we examine one suspect in the mystery of where the occasional poo poo on my front lawn originates.

Episodes include:
  • Introduction with background - times I've had to mow around it, times I've flicked it into the flower bed with a twig because it's dried
  • Yappy dogs - size comparison, poor behaviour when walking past
  • That collie that's always off lead
  • Big dogs and why it can't be them because the turd is too small
  • Twist: is it the previous owners of this house whose dog is about the right size and now lives next door
  • A very impressive/productive cat?
  • CCTV and associated surveillance challenges
  • Is it even a turd?
  • It's not mine, why would you even suggest that

https://www.whoshatontheflooratmywedding.com/

Tarkus
Aug 27, 2000

I'm going to have a podcast where I talk at length about my favorite graphing calculators. Who has a nicer interface, Casio or TI? FX-7000G nerds speak up!

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av

User name/post combo

Also this podcast is hilarious and I've been recommending it to everyone, thank you

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The bees knees: Every week a panel of experts and one failed, alcoholic stand-up comedian discuss the anatomy of a different insect species' knees.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Scratching scabs with a table fork and eating the bits: A touching exploration of the grief children feel when they first lose a pet.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Seinhelled: Each Sunday I a host a panel of millennial priests, ministers, and preachers to discuss an episode of Seinfeld and reference scripture to determine which infernal punishment the characters will suffer for the sins they commit in the episode.

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

goatface posted:

Completely commentary-free recording of a dog being walked. Different breed every week.

I know this is a joke but this would be huge on YouTube if it hasn't been done already

A Wizard of Goatse
Dec 14, 2014

SalTheBard posted:

I know this is a joke but this would be huge on YouTube if it hasn't been done already

S-town style documentary about the owner of this channel as they run out of new dogs shortly after monetizing it, and their violently escalating feud with the uncooperative owner of the one puli in town

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!

A Wizard of Goatse posted:

S-town style documentary

I heard this song the other day and it sounds like something you'd hear on a podcast about small town murders or a very corrupt small town police force or something. In my head I could hear the announcer saying, "Quiet Town is made possible by listeners like you! Check out our Patreon for exclusive behind the scenes episodes!"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UinEpwdGcA

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
White lines and good times: How high quality road markings and furniture can combat traffic congestion. Special episodes about the track markings on specific race circuits, and a patreon only series about the people who paint on tarmac.

E - The hosts are constantly making GBS threads on the people who mark sports pitches as they consider it a lesser art.

goatface fucked around with this message at 15:00 on Jul 21, 2022

Powerful Katrinka
Oct 11, 2021

an admin fat fingered a permaban and all i got was this lousy av
There are a bunch of these that I would listen to for at least one episode

SalTheBard
Jan 26, 2005

I forgot to post my food for USPOL Thanksgiving but that's okay too!

Fallen Rib

Powerful Katrinka posted:

There are a bunch of these that I would listen to for at least one episode

Same

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.

goatface posted:

White lines and good times: How high quality road markings and furniture can combat traffic congestion. Special episodes about the track markings on specific race circuits, and a patreon only series about the people who paint on tarmac.

E - The hosts are constantly making GBS threads on the people who mark sports pitches as they consider it a lesser art.

Sign me up any time people in a specialized field talks mad poo poo on other people the same or slightly different specialized field.

My pitch: Record all of the different electrician/repairman/plumber/handyman, etc who are working on a remodel/project where they blame everything on the shoddy workmanship of the profession that was just previously working on the project

“Well I could run the wiring through this wall and through the underside of the cabinets but the mason really hosed things up by putting on the backsplash before I knew this would be a problem. He should have known better if he were a real professional. You got to be careful who you hire.”

Then we bring out the mason in question who has been listening and get to hear them argue until finally agreeing it was the contractor who did the demo who is truly at fault.

Patreon: we bring out the contractor

Methylethylaldehyde
Oct 23, 2004

BAKA BAKA

Synesthesian Fetish posted:

Sign me up any time people in a specialized field talks mad poo poo on other people the same or slightly different specialized field.

My pitch: Record all of the different electrician/repairman/plumber/handyman, etc who are working on a remodel/project where they blame everything on the shoddy workmanship of the profession that was just previously working on the project

“Well I could run the wiring through this wall and through the underside of the cabinets but the mason really hosed things up by putting on the backsplash before I knew this would be a problem. He should have known better if he were a real professional. You got to be careful who you hire.”

Then we bring out the mason in question who has been listening and get to hear them argue until finally agreeing it was the contractor who did the demo who is truly at fault.

Patreon: we bring out the contractor

I would be a top tier patron of this podcast.

Bonzo
Mar 11, 2004

Just like Mama used to make it!
Snortin' Rails at the Brass Rail

Each week me and a guest snort coke at the tip rail of a local strip club and talk about stuff. If you've ever done coke you know what I mean.

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Hello and thanks for joining us tonight while I describe in excruciating detail why *filler* is bad for you!

Synesthesian Fetish
Apr 29, 2008

Ya know, I useta be President... I'll let you kids punch me anywhere but the face for a dollar.
HOA DOA: renovation podcast but It's only for condos and most of the episode is spend arguing with the HOA board before they ultimately say no to everything.

Funky See Funky Do
Aug 20, 2013
STILL TRYING HARD
Crossed Lines: Poison Control.

My phone number is just one off Poison Control's. Tune in each week as I tell panicked parents to "Um.. Induce vomiting?"

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

what would your mom say

we interview ten 20-year-olds and ask them what they think their mom would say, verbatim, given the following prompts:

• mom, I'm moving to Japan to learn anime
  • mom, I just got married again and we're coming soon
  • mom, I'll be over in fifteen minutes, what do you want from mcdonalds
  • mom, I quit my job because I got into stanford law
  • mom, I just won the lottery

one of these answers will be chosen and they will call their mom to deliver the (fake) news. If the answers match, they win a $10 gift card to starbucks.

George H.W. Cunt
Oct 6, 2010

sb hermit posted:

what would your mom say

we interview ten 20-year-olds and ask them what they think their mom would say, verbatim, given the following prompts:

• mom, I'm moving to Japan to learn anime
  • mom, I just got married again and we're coming soon
  • mom, I'll be over in fifteen minutes, what do you want from mcdonalds
  • mom, I quit my job because I got into stanford law
  • mom, I just won the lottery

one of these answers will be chosen and they will call their mom to deliver the (fake) news. If the answers match, they win a $10 gift card to starbucks.

I’m down for this as a YouTube series

sb hermit
Dec 13, 2016

George H.W. oval office posted:

I’m down for this as a YouTube series

then it would be a $20 starbucks gift card which might actually buy one, if not two, drinks

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Funky See Funky Do posted:

Crossed Lines: Poison Control.

My phone number is just one off Poison Control's. Tune in each week as I tell panicked parents to "Um.. Induce vomiting?"

I would listen to this

Charles Bukowski
Aug 26, 2003

Taskmaster 2023 Second Place Winner

Grimey Drawer
Do you like to listen to military style fiction with fantastical elements? Like listening to an Englishman with a voice between John Hurt and Charles Dance? A Border Prince reads Warhammer 40k stories and lore on youtube and elsewhere.

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

A podcast about why my horrible grandchildren won't be inheriting any of my precious collectible figurines.

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
A podcast reviewing all the local drinking fountains and toilets, rating them by the flow, taste and accessibility.

Poo In An Alleyway
Feb 12, 2016

Colonel Cancer posted:

A podcast reviewing all the local drinking fountains and toilets, rating them by the flow, taste and accessibility.

This just reminded me of the fact that I follow an Instagram account that is dedicated solely to giving * reviews of bar and restaurant hand dryers in Dublin and only Dublin.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
The front page age: Every front page article is read out, one per day, in order, by an automated reader program with a voice that makes Stephen Hawking sound smooth.

goatface
Dec 5, 2007

Grimey Drawer
Children of men: A group of male (ex-) heroin addicts discuss the largest shits they ever had to pass.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

a podcast about engineering disasters

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Without slides

Buttchocks
Oct 21, 2020

Fontcast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

housefullofgarbage
Jan 16, 2019

The Summer of Garbage
Three anvil enthusiasts try to start a new podcast about flashlights. This lasts approximately 7 episodes before they inevitably start talking about anvils.

The Accidental Anvil Podcast covers anvil news and rumors. They offer up their opinions about all the new anvils and talk about what anvils they are looking forward to buying.

The three hosts:

- the one everyone listens to the show for, a smart and insightful guy
- An insufferable rich rear end in a top hat, but he always has the newest and fanciest anvils
- some guy who’s a spineless dork who’s actively annoying to listen to, but thankfully doesn’t talk much