Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
TRUMOP!!!
death to america
piss tape is real BITCH
gently caress the mods
epstein didnt kill himself
Goku trump supporter goes to every rally
View Results

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
when asked about her quality of life all she does is list her real estate portfolio. these people are loving ghouls. rest in piss bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CcwIezIh5o

:69snypa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill
"Oof ow, my bones!" -Ivana, halfway down the stairs

ProperCauldron
Oct 11, 2004

nah chill

Professor Shark posted:

I’m sure Don Jr will be respectable and not at all a trashy coked out embarrassment during her funeral.

Christofuh Moltisanti at Tony Soprano's mom's wake vibes

https://youtu.be/gdP7f4_YL8I

Lawrence Gilchrist
Mar 31, 2010

Chinatown posted:

when asked about her quality of life all she does is list her real estate portfolio. these people are loving ghouls. rest in piss bitch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-CcwIezIh5o

:69snypa:

Proclick, I didn't make it past the Ivanka blue hair story

flubber nuts
Oct 5, 2005

makes me wonder if someday i might die too.

god please help me
Jul 9, 2018
I LOVE GIVING MY TAX MONEY AND MY PERSONAL INCOME TO UKRAINE, SLAVA
I feel bad that she didn't live long enough to see trump die.

Xenocides
Jan 14, 2008

This world looks very scary....

Thank you for reminding me that this exists and I now wonder whether Ivana was pushed or shoved down the stairs.

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
Ivana let OP know their thread sucks!

edit: sorry OP I didn't mean it thread is actually very good and has a checkbox poll

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

cool

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

god please help me posted:

I feel bad that she didn't live long enough to see trump die.

Trump will outlive all of us.

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Donald Trump and John Hancock are startlingly similar

b mad at me
Jan 25, 2017

Charles Bukowski posted:

Aren't the Trump wives more like victims?

No, they're women. Women in America are considered less than men. Not like slaves, more like property.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

Charles Bukowski posted:

Aren't the Trump wives more like victims?

lmao no

this opinion is wokeness to a brain disease level

rotten people attract the same

Strategic Tea
Sep 1, 2012

They're oligarch hangers on who make more while taking a poo poo than any of us will see in our lives

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
"wow trumps wifes are total victims" are the same morons who literally though hillary was the solution. just brain damaged nonsense.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
I looked it up the dictionary and actually it says that “victim” means an opportunistic leech who cozies with the enemy for their own self interest.

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
That anime meme with the butterfly except it’s Kira from DS9 looking at a collaborator: “is this a victim???”

SweetMercifulCrap!
Jan 28, 2012
Lipstick Apathy
Ivana Trump! Dead!?

"Ivana Trump IS dead."

Worf
Sep 12, 2017

If only Seth would love me like I love him!

Thread was more interesting before OP was ranting about how everyone had brain damage lmao

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Guys does anyone remember Ivana Humpalot lol Austin Powers Yeah Baby!!!

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

Yeah Baby

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Old rich pieces of poo poo dying off is a good thing and frankly I’d like to see more of it.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
why do all these rich guys keep marrying women who can't navigate stairs :confused:

Deki
May 12, 2008

It's Hammer Time!

precision posted:

why do all these rich guys keep marrying women who can't navigate stairs :confused:

And right before she'd have to testify about her ex husband no less. What an odd coincidence.

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

Deki posted:

And right before she'd have to testify about her ex husband no less. What an odd coincidence.

holy poo poo lmao

just, lmao

being rich must be awesome

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I don’t think Ivana was being called to testify?

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
The “kids” were and they got out of it temporarily when mommy had her “accident” but I don’t recall Ivana being slated to testify

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Sources say Donald brutally threw Ivana down the stairs, then gleefully added "Sorry I can't stop STAIRing at you."

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

The “kids” were and they got out of it temporarily when mommy had her “accident”

that's nice

old beast lunatic
Nov 3, 2004

by Hand Knit
Stairs: the new guillotine

neato burrito
Aug 25, 2002

bitch better have my chex mix

Girls just wanna get flung! (down the stairs)

Catastrophe
Oct 5, 2007

Committed to burn twice as long and half as bright
I know I'm a heartless rear end in a top hat because, when I heard a Trump died of blunt force trauma, I involuntarily and automatically burst out into a spit-take onto my monitor from laughing. I didn't even have to think about it. It was like a primal instinctual reaction.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Catastrophe posted:

I know I'm a heartless rear end in a top hat because, when I heard a Trump died of blunt force trauma, I involuntarily and automatically burst out into a spit-take onto my monitor from laughing. I didn't even have to think about it. It was like a primal instinctual reaction.

No, that’s how any sensible person should react to news of a trump dying. You’re not heartless because you were subconsciously celebrating the fact that the world got slightly better.

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Deki posted:

Got to take the elevator if you're about to testify.

Bad Purchase
Jun 17, 2019

can we get those stairs into a museum?

precision
May 7, 2006

by VideoGames
In my house, you know, we just have the best stairs. Absolutely stunning. You've never seen stairs this high. And the railings, my God, the railings... *grinds teeth* You know they say "size doesn't matter". Well... they're wrong. :smug: And folks, let me tell you, Ivana, she was the smallest woman. Only five inches high, can you believe it? And she says to me, she says, Donald, put a baby in me. PUT A BABY IN ME! She says. An American baby, born on American soil, to American parents... *inaudible due to crowd cheering* ...AND gently caress YOU BUDDY! *crowd explodes*

SLICK GOKU BABY
Jun 12, 2001

Hey Hey Let's Go! 喧嘩する
大切な物を protect my balls

Xenocides posted:

Thank you for reminding me that this exists and I now wonder whether Ivana was pushed or shoved down the stairs.

I was pretty surprised nobody else had posted such an appropriate video for an old lady falling down the stairs.

Mr. Lobe
Feb 23, 2007

... Dry bones...

SLICK GOKU BABY posted:

I was pretty surprised nobody else had posted such an appropriate video for an old lady falling down the stairs.

At the very least I alluded to it

That strange guy
Dec 14, 2014

It's not strange if we never mention it again.
They leaked the security cam footage.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mikojan
May 12, 2010

That strange guy posted:

They leaked the security cam footage.

LOL!