Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome
Friends, it is with great relief and heartfelt gratitude that I welcome ...

THE WEEKEND!!

this week wasn't great for me cause i got pretty sick for the middle part of it. I'm doin fine now but i felt pretty bad. Gave me some time to think tho and I honestly feel like it was worthwhile.

This weekend I'm gonna try to focus on doin stuff that makes ME happy instead of trying to do things I think will make others happy. Gonna try a lil painting, and I swear to god I'm gonna make that goddamn lamp I keep talkin about.

What y'all gettin up to?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
thank god for this thread

me? my youngest has some touring rugby team in town and they gonna go play

love winter sports

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

rotor posted:

This weekend I'm gonna try to focus on doin stuff that makes ME happy instead of trying to do things I think will make others happy. Gonna try a lil painting, and I swear to god I'm gonna make that goddamn lamp I keep talkin about.

is this what your contemplating has led to? mid life success imo

I hope you enjoy it all

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
after i get home from work, i'm gonna start the weekend

with a nap

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

graph posted:

with a nap

Silver Alicorn
Mar 30, 2008

𝓪 𝓻𝓮𝓭 𝓹𝓪𝓷𝓭𝓪 𝓲𝓼 𝓪 𝓬𝓾𝓻𝓲𝓸𝓾𝓼 𝓼𝓸𝓻𝓽 𝓸𝓯 𝓬𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓽𝓾𝓻𝓮
I weighed myself this morning and did not like the number that came up. so I’m gonna try to bike and hike a lot this weekend.

Chris Knight
Jun 5, 2002

me @ ur posts

Fun Shoe
got some new CDs to rip and blast through the stereo, so will do that. hopefully the new giant-rear end monitor will come at a decent time for me to get setup tomorrow. might see a movie?!

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

echinopsis posted:

love winter sports

take some pics of those little penguins before they all disappear tia

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

echinopsis posted:

is this what your contemplating has led to? mid life success imo

well you gotta do a lil of both, balance in all things as always

Moo Cowabunga
Jun 15, 2009

[Office Worker.

the creek has been in flood most of the week so today will be spent clearing up. thanks weekend.

Cat Face Joe
Feb 20, 2005

goth vegan crossfit mom who vapes

uuuuuhhhj i have earned this one

InternetOfTwinks
Apr 2, 2011

Coming out of my cage and I've been doing just bad
Whoooole lot of spinning my wheels and not getting much of anywhere today. This weekend got here just in time.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

week long vacation starts in 1h20. i am ready for it

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

echinopsis posted:

love winter sports

gently caress it's 30 degrees here. I want to go buy weed but it's just too hot

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

just learned my uncle is likely on his way out, so doing bills tomorrow then seeing if i still have the wherewithal for a short-notice visit back to vegas late next week

he's over 80 and a former smoker so no surprise, really, but dang it :cry:

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

never easy to see someone leave, but 80 is a good run. Have an easy time passing, Ciaphas Uncle

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

Silver Alicorn posted:

I weighed myself this morning and did not like the number that came up. so I’m gonna try to bike and hike a lot this weekend.

thats every week for me

AnimeIsTrash
Jun 30, 2018

my superpower is getting fatter every year xD

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

First week of employment feels good. Gonna drink High Life and celebrate the weekend with the Champagne of Beers®

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqiXwx0NG0Q

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQhN4OKENFI

rjmccall
Sep 7, 2007

no worries friend
Fun Shoe
i can’t believe this puzzle doesn’t have “cockblocked”. unsubscribed

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

spent today playing death stranding and getting ghosted by contractors. riding 200 miles this weekend. probably celebrating monday with not working

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.

graph posted:

with a nap

I just woke up from one, but since it was unplanned I still have some work to do. hopefully I will make it to the weekend soon

Raluek
Nov 3, 2006

WUT.
also, rotor, why did you spell weekend that way? It’s like halfway between making the “weakened” joke from a few weeks ago, and just spelling it normally. last weekend I thought it was just a typo, but this is two in a row so I must be missing something

it’s not like you to only halfway commit to a joke

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

Raluek posted:

also, rotor, why did you spell weekend that way? It’s like halfway between making the “weakened” joke from a few weeks ago, and just spelling it normally. last weekend I thought it was just a typo, but this is two in a row so I must be missing something

aaag

its browser autocomplete for the posting form, my apologizes

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBS4Gi1y_nc

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

gonna eat some oysters now

dioxazine
Oct 14, 2004

about to take a shower, then i'll probably sleep early so i can get up early to go hiking

hell yes, weekend

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
I got a cool RGB handheld LED light from ali express so I’m going to shine a red light on my thighs and pretend I’m a dragon

HAIL eSATA-n
Apr 7, 2007

dioxazine posted:

about to take a shower, then i'll probably sleep early so i can get up early to go hiking

hell yes, weekend
wonderful

echinopsis posted:

I got a cool RGB handheld LED light from ali express so I’m going to shine a red light on my thighs and pretend I’m a dragon
wonderful

Video Nasty
Jun 17, 2003

Well folks I went and did it again, I bought another house. I had just made an offer and had it accepted on a house about a month ago right before I lost my job. Hoping this one sticks because I really like this one.

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
home ownership rules, congrats

gently caress a renter

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

i may not set an alarm for tomorrow and see what happens. i am beat. for the last month I've been acting unit leader and we're doing end of fiscal year fedgov budget poo poo wall to wall and it is killing me, this is the worst time to have to learn how to do it and i got basically no handoff from my departed boss. i can't make the last three weeks my career even if it means i never get promoted again.

Truman Peyote
Oct 11, 2006

I just ate halibut for the first time in 15 years. I had forgotten how good it is

SmokaDustbowl
Feb 12, 2001

by vyelkin
Fun Shoe

Truman Peyote posted:

I just ate halibut for the first time in 15 years. I had forgotten how good it is

did you like snarf the whole poo poo in one piece or what

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

yay crisis with uncle successfully averted for now :toot:

still gonna make plans to visit in the next few weeks tho

for now: a calming shower

DELETE CASCADE
Oct 25, 2017

i haven't washed my penis since i jerked it to a phtotograph of george w. bush in 2003

Truman Peyote posted:

halibut is my favorite fish!

Midjack
Dec 24, 2007

Ciaphas posted:

yay crisis with uncle successfully averted for now :toot:

still gonna make plans to visit in the next few weeks tho

for now: a calming shower

:unsmith: good!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003