Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Hizke posted:

I'll definitely be beating it on Xenoblade Chronicles 3 release day.

Also, it won't be the only thing releasing on July 29th.

*Giant enemy crab voice* Giant anime tits

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Hizke posted:

I'll definitely be beating it on Xenoblade Chronicles 3 release day.

Also, it won't be the only thing releasing on July 29th.

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

that little boy's interacting with 50 mechanics at once!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Entering a low metabolic state for the next 10 days.

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Diane, the fog has lifted and it's July 29th, twelve-oh-one AM. I'm standing in line at the Gamestop, excited for a voyage into the unknown. At home I've procured the following: one easy boy recliner, retail five hundred and ninety nine US dollars. I'm told that's a funny number, Diane, but I'm not sure why. One case of a dozen Bawls energy drinks, twenty-five-ninety-nine, and I'm pretty sure I know why that's funny. Domino's is on speed dial, my phone is in airplane mode, I have not achieved release in forty-eight hours, and not to be indelicate, but Diane? This is going to be a big one.

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah! posted:

Diane, the fog has lifted and it's July 29th, twelve-oh-one AM. I'm standing in line at the Gamestop, excited for a voyage into the unknown. At home I've procured the following: one easy boy recliner, retail five hundred and ninety nine US dollars. I'm told that's a funny number, Diane, but I'm not sure why. One case of a dozen Bawls energy drinks, twenty-five-ninety-nine, and I'm pretty sure I know why that's funny. Domino's is on speed dial, my phone is in airplane mode, I have not achieved release in forty-eight hours, and not to be indelicate, but Diane? This is going to be a big one.

Lmao

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Fungah! posted:

lol

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

When I get the game I'll be thinking about a different Twin Peaks if you know what I mean lol

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Fungah! posted:

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Fungah! posted:

Pablo Nergigante posted:

When I get the game I'll be thinking about a different Twin Peaks if you know what I mean lol

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Fungah! posted:

Lol

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Fungah! posted:

lkmao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

lmao

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

lmao

my morning jackass
Aug 24, 2009

Xbc3 seems like it has toned down a ton on the giant anime titties going by the trailer, am I going to be mistaken?

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

my morning jackass posted:

Xbc3 seems like it has toned down a ton on the giant anime titties going by the trailer, am I going to be mistaken?

Preorder rescinded.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Fungah! posted:

herculon
Sep 7, 2018

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Oh it's you. The whore with the world's biggest monados.

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Hizke
Feb 14, 2010

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

lol

Sleng Teng
May 3, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

absolutely anything
Dec 28, 2006

~As for dreams, she has enough and more to spare~

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

goferchan
Feb 8, 2004

It's 2006. I am taking 276 yeti furs from the goodies hoard.

Fungah! posted:

Lmao

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Fungah! posted:

that little boy's interacting with 50 mechanics at once!

right arm
Oct 30, 2011

I need to finish 2 :(

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I bought 2 after finishing 1 on the switch but then I decided to play Xenogears first and forgot about it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Skeezy
Jul 3, 2007

https://youtu.be/nmLXU2Yzqfo