Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Fungah! posted:

dude I ws thinkin the same thing, that part is so buck wild. i really fuckin like this crew, they're a great party

Lol your av

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

fell off of a this for a while bc of doom addiction but started playing again this weekend and instantly remembered how much fun it is. The cave campsite where you're learning more about manana and Riku is absolutely gorgeous, coolest area I've seen so far

doot dooo do do do manana

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Hizke posted:

Sexy fuckin Rexy! Haha. Pound me daddy? Am i right? [Camera pans out to reveal I am sitting bare rear end naked on a toilet in the middle of an empty, war-torn coliseum. The year is 2143. Due to mysterious events, I am one of the few people left on earth. I hear nothing but the sound of a bitter, chill wind roaring by, before it stills again and I am left with an all-too familiar silence] huh. gently caress me then i guess. jesus christ.

lmfao

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

lol instantly getting a sinking, consuming knot in my stomach when anyone other than hiz posts like that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

In Training posted:

Local gang leader in an alley way outstretching his arm to block a slavering goon from delivering the killing blow: Wait just a second heah. Wat did youse say about Yunie's thoigh sweat? [hunches down next to him and picks his sweaty chin up with the tip of a knife] Go on. What body fluid did you want to drink?

lol