Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

i need to finish xenoblade chronicles 1. and also 2

looks like i have a lot of gaming ahead of me

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

hype for this game even tho i haven't beaten 1 yet or played 2. looks awesome

lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

elf help book posted:

you are gonna be so lost

also true if you had beat them both tho, so have fun

i'm gonna finish the other two before diving into this one. i'm hype cause it looks so drat good

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

hiz is this you?

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

after spending 100+ hours on both, i completed xenoblade chronicles 1 & 2. currently waiting for 3 to deliver today. what a great series

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

this game kicks rear end. just finished chapter 3 after playing like 12 hours yesterday

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

In Training posted:

Dude wtf. I'm still in chapter 3 and I've been playing since launch day.

Just reached the Tablelands but I been going slow. I'm level 48.

plot has me hooked bigly!! but i need to level up some gems, i'm mostly missing monster parts, so i'll go back to areas i left unexplored tonight and hunt some shiny monsters

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Fungah! posted:

finished some last-minute stuff i wanted to screw with, let's fuckin go.

lol

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

i'm gonna hit 'em, then i'm gonna hit 'em again

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Kongming posted:

When you hack the soul of a somethingawful.com moderator:

lmao

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

Kongming posted:

When I was frustrated earlier I thought to myself “Oh, spark’s sake” before I realized that’s not a real thing people say.

it is now

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

it's been the summer of xenoblade for me and all i can say is that xenoblade chronicles is one of the best game series i've ever played. in chapter 6 in xbc3, can't wait to see what else the game has in store for me

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

long hair just didn't feel right

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

i hit the last dungeon and my thought was to do a lore run through the final dungeon: everyone with their normal jobs (i switched taion and sena, cause taion has higher tp,) and using riku and manana.

well i hit max rank in all the lore jobs by the time i finished the first part of the dungeon, so the plan didn't work out. it's fine, i need to do some hero ascension quests anyways

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

tell me if i'm wrong, but i'm pretty sure titan rock in pentelas region (chapter 4) is azurda / gramps

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

i beat the game and it was incredible. summer of xenoblade ftw

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

summer of xenoblade kicked rear end

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

all three xenoblade chronicles games are incredible. i played them all back to back last summer and will treasure them forever

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Neurotic Roleplay
May 20, 2005

never played x, i heard the exploration was great