Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem

Could have used more crowd work and I'm not sure how cool his shoes were.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
He did that 15 as past of his hour when he came to Australia

It was a great hour.

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

drat that’s crazy that teens can just steal a car ghost dog style now . ftw

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

Kelvin Gastelum was at Shane's set last night in Phoenix.

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES
The Danny brown episode is pretty funny so far, but the like edited preview felt awkward, but I think it was specifically edited that way maybe, it feels a lot less awkward now that I’m actually listening to it. But good on them for hanging out with the black community and Danny brown is one of my favorite hip hop artists.

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012

bop bop perano posted:

But good on them for hanging out with the black community

uh

what

imhotep
Nov 16, 2009

REDBAR INTENSIFIES

BB2K posted:

uh

what

It was a joke, cause Shane is racist. remember the snl thing?? Also I haven’t listened to many episodes admittedly, but I can’t think of any other episodes with anyone other than white dudes on

imhotep fucked around with this message at 04:57 on Oct 3, 2022

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-sEqEPGrX4

its today

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lVilWe5OB4E shane said the gilly and keeves special cost about $270,000 to make

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
the plane crash skit was pretty good

watching the special now

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
just finished it a bit ago

a bit hit and miss like the first season of sketches, also didnt like how they interrupted a few of the sketches with the live taped stuff, im guessing theyll release just the sketches on their own at some point

loved matt in the last one tho, that was a great sketch too

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

BB2K posted:

just finished it a bit ago

a bit hit and miss like the first season of sketches, also didnt like how they interrupted a few of the sketches with the live taped stuff, im guessing theyll release just the sketches on their own at some point

loved matt in the last one tho, that was a great sketch too

some were better than others but holy lol the last skit was great.

i've had to take so many of those "trainings" for various orgs.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CMql2BLyQTM

Mandrel
Sep 24, 2006

you can watch just the sketches below the full special, that's what I did. will get around to the full thing later

felt kind of meh compared to s1 though. Compliance was great, liked Trump Hitler. felt kind of, over produced? over indulgent? like the pacing on everything felt long, everybody's mugging for the camera, stylistically just very different from S1 which was really tight and snappy. and kind of idk, uninspired premise-wise? like i watched it this morning and Compliance is the only premise that really sticks out as memorable and unique to me the way Sleep Cop, Blind Wedding, ISIS Toyota, etc do. they probably should've spent less money

happy to give the 10 bucks though, dawgs have more than earned it from all the free poo poo

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat

Mandrel posted:

you can watch just the sketches below the full special, that's what I did. will get around to the full thing later

oh wtf, didn't realize that. nice.

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012

Mandrel posted:

felt kind of meh compared to s1 though. Compliance was great, liked Trump Hitler. felt kind of, over produced? over indulgent? like the pacing on everything felt long, everybody's mugging for the camera, stylistically just very different from S1 which was really tight and snappy. and kind of idk, uninspired premise-wise? like i watched it this morning and Compliance is the only premise that really sticks out as memorable and unique to me the way Sleep Cop, Blind Wedding, ISIS Toyota, etc do. they probably should've spent less money

happy to give the 10 bucks though, dawgs have more than earned it from all the free poo poo

yeah i didnt see the just the sketches button till after i watched the whole thing

i like the airplane crash one a fair bit, but i think i find shane being obnoxious funny in general

i liked a lot of things about the golden brothers one, it was just fuckin weird. almost felt MDEish

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i have now sent the compliance video to everyone at work who has to take the same type of trainings.

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMFoQG1CHlc

Mordja fucked around with this message at 23:34 on Oct 7, 2022

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
Just now listening to the Danny Brown episode and it's nice hearing a celeb episode that doesn't come off like an interview.

Wizard Master
Mar 25, 2008

I am the Wizard Master
How much would you love to give this bloke a knuckle sandwich

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

woah a comedian with low self-esteem? trying to work through it with jokes? now I've heard everything!

The_Rob
Feb 1, 2007

Blah blah blah blah!!

Wizard Master posted:

How much would you love to give this bloke a knuckle sandwich

I used to really like Andy Kindler.

An Apple A Gay
Oct 21, 2008

sorry girls I can't drive you to soccer practice they took my car away because I was trying to get sucked

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
cant believe shane got to hang out with gabe davis

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
also his story of hanging out with a bunch of nfl players and lemair had me dying

Cached Money
Apr 11, 2010

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

also his story of hanging out with a bunch of nfl players and lemair had me dying

unreal poo poo

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

yeah this was amazing

imagine being with a bunch of legit football players and having lemaire around asking them autistic questions

lemaire should do an interview show actually

maxe
Sep 23, 2004

BLURRED SWEET STREETLIGHTS SPEEDING PAST, FAST
So fucken rad that they could just play all the videogames for free

DOPE FIEND KILLA G
Jun 4, 2011

lmao at lemaire calling himself the king of the games

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
I feel like Shane takes too many mushrooms.

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
no such thing

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
okay there is such thing but shane is nowhere near it

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Maybe it’s just the random smattering of clips I’ve stumbled upon but I feel like he ends up taking them at every social function and basically always has a freak out. It makes for good podcast content but if I were his friend in real life I would definitely make fun of him for turning into a spunion and not being able to carry his own water, so to speak. Being so high that your cool NFL friends have to strategically extract you from a private Dave & Buster’s party with football players and cheerleaders is shameful

BB2K
Oct 9, 2012
ive read your posts buddy, you cant be callin shane shameful

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
game recognize game

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Soiled Meat
i still cannot believe gabe davis signed his jersey and gave it to shane

Trillhouse
Dec 31, 2000

lmao

Mordja
Apr 26, 2014

Hell Gem
I got covid and now I can't stop thinking about Matt's "treatment"

Head Bee Guy
Jun 12, 2011

Retarded for Busting