Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
https://youtu.be/rAQ2AWnSFe4

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

Bust Rodd posted:

I've listened to like 8 or so episodes of this at work this week and man oh man it's giggle city in here. These are some downright silly boys. I didn't like Matt at first but after a few episodes I feel like I get him now and I'm completely on board.

Dawgibles 1 & 2 on the paytch are Recommended, Matt is a on another level.

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
Classic Matt with Hemorrhoids ep:
https://youtu.be/k7qH-_SsJGA

108 is pretty solid too

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
The newest paytch with Julian Palmer - inventor of Changa (weed and DMT) has Shane trying to bully two psychonauts, classic ep.

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

Bust Rodd posted:

He didn’t “invent” changa, cultures have been combining those chemicals for literally thousands of years, so right away, uh, awesome guest lmao

Thanks for the fact check Bust, he also claims he invented torping. Confirm/Deny?

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

Bust Rodd posted:

No, not Guard Dog. I dunno who it is, def not Beezer, maybe Spud, I think. He just sounds like he’s talking through a mouth full of marshmallows, kind of soft, but every time he’s on he’s the absolute funniest.

Yeah it’s the Spud Dawg, huge hog!

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
Happy for the boys

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
Solid special from the shaman.

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

tina yu is hot tho, i'll give the new producer that much

Ana De Armas gets doubled teemed in BLONdey.

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
I thought it was alright when he started describing being sexually molested in boot camp and getting his Purple Heart (two separate events).

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019

Ghislaine of YOSPOS posted:

what elevates mssp chatting about getting hosed by Dwight Howard for an hour is how stone cold serious they are. there’s no teee hee I can’t believe we’re talking about this, just two guys having a discussion.

A discussion about Muderous Sex.

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
Legend.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CoolRanch
Apr 5, 2019
He loses his voice and keeps casting another 25 minutes. Blessed be the Shaman.