Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheMathyFolf
Sep 14, 2014

Relax Or DIE posted:

get owned idiot

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I think it's time to say "enough"

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

enough

Boba Pearl
Dec 27, 2019

by Athanatos

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.
enough

Only registered members can see post attachments!

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

grieving for Gandalf posted:

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

lol

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

*pounds gavel* vtuber person, opinion discounted

Dr. Fishopolis
Aug 31, 2004

ROBOT
excuse me, we are NOT ALLOWED to talk about vtubers on something awful

kirbysuperstar
Nov 11, 2012

Let the fools who stand before us be destroyed by the power you and I possess.

*pounds gavel* vtuber person, opinion discounted

No I'm with you on this one mate

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

kirbysuperstar posted:

No I'm with you on this one mate

*tentatively unpounds gavel*

rox
Sep 7, 2016

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Mega64 unfortunately got caught up in the "Smash or Pass" videos that several big name gaming youtubers have done

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k

*tentatively unpounds gavel*

I'm struggling to imagine it but I like the idea

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

I'm struggling to imagine it but I like the idea

imagine a twin peaks-style scenario

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

The next stage of Mega64's meltdown

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Uh-oh.

Moola
Aug 16, 2006
do not gently caress the pokemon OP

Potsticker
Jan 14, 2006

Moola posted:

Crosspeice?

Mega64
May 23, 2008

Moola posted:

fine

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

blue star has caused mega64s brain to rot out. or hes a cting out for negative attention for some reason. or hes just a freak. dont really care which, find someone else please.

Fajita Queen
Jun 21, 2012

It feels like he's trying really really hard to be a cool funnyguy but doesn't actually understand humor and is just being an obnoxious shithead instead

Also when he toxxed to stop posting in qcs I didn't think that would mean he'd start posting in games like he posts in qcs, that's even worse.

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

oh my god. enough!

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

I don't want to start a qcs thread and get everyone involved, I just want the loving weirdo to not have buttons. please do that!

Nuns with Guns
Jul 23, 2010

It's fine.
Don't worry about it.
Yeah I'm not really sure what's eating at him, but "going around making gross or stupid remarks" isn't a fun gimmick. It wasn't clever or fun in QCS and doing it in random games threads is even more bizarre. If you really want to get people in the forum you moderate to be actively annoyed by you like those filthy QCS regulars are, that's your prerogative, I guess, but it's really not funny.

Like I'll post dumb or weird non-sequiturs sometimes because I find it amusing or I want to see how people play off them, but I'm not fishing for a "what the gently caress, why would you post this?" reaction because that doesn't turn up funny replies or lead anywhere interesting.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l60MnDJklnM

Nuns with Guns fucked around with this message at 16:37 on Aug 17, 2022

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
He should be spending time making the next episode of the History of Voltage Vengerz imho

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I should've just apologized instead of probating myself. My bad on that.

The thing is, I was making dumb posts like that for years, it's just now they're getting called out on. Obviously me getting away with these sort of posts before is no excuse for me to continue doing them. So if we want these sort of posts discouraged, I should hold myself accountable as well if I gently caress up, thus my reasoning on probating myself.

I am sorry about those posts I made.

Stux
Nov 17, 2006

sitting under a waterfall completely zenned out of my gourd so i can ruminate on my posting and work out thaht i shouldnt talk about cum in the squid child game or about loving animals

Herstory Begins Now
Aug 5, 2003
SOME REALLY TEDIOUS DUMB SHIT THAT SUCKS ASS TO READ ->>
lol

Booky
Feb 21, 2013

Chill Bug

maybe getting a blue star just jokerfies you??

anyways the funniest response i ever read to that mod was in this subforum, smth along the lines of "this is what happens when you post in LP for like 10 years and no one had the guts to tell you you're not funny", and that was like 3 years ago or whatever so, rip.

also its cool u apologized but i feel like a lot of those reactions to ur posts are just common sense, mega

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

it's really like, not acceptable. a non-mod making those posts would (hopefully) be getting ramped and be on track to get gone by now, not giving themselves weird little contrite sixers

Owl Inspector
Sep 14, 2011

The fresh releases thread should be stickied again. it's great for finding tiny overlooked titles but doesn't necessarily stay on the first page.

mutata
Mar 1, 2003

Enough!

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014

it's really like, not acceptable. a non-mod making those posts would (hopefully) be getting ramped and be on track to get gone by now, not giving themselves weird little contrite sixers

if i or anyone else posted that it would probably end in a ban + 30 lol. mega64 i know your just trying to be funny but its just not working out and is making you look like a freak that is feeding off the negative attention so chill out and post about games instead of posting poo poo like that

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

16-bit Butt-Head posted:

if i or anyone else posted that it would probably end in a ban + 30 lol. mega64 i know your just trying to be funny but its just not working out and is making you look like a freak that is feeding off the negative attention so chill out and post about games instead of posting poo poo like that

godsspeed

fez_machine
Nov 27, 2004

Gay Rat Wedding posted:

The fresh releases thread should be stickied again. it's great for finding tiny overlooked titles but doesn't necessarily stay on the first page.

This please

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

Maybe it's time to give Multiversus its own thread, and restore the smash bros thread as the smash bros thread?

RPATDO_LAMD
Mar 22, 2013

🐘🪠🍆

Mescal posted:

Maybe it's time to give Multiversus its own thread, and restore the smash bros thread as the smash bros thread?

making threads is free
become the OP you want to see in the world

cheetah7071
Oct 20, 2010

honk honk
College Slice
Don't even need a fancy op. Just post imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mescal
Jul 23, 2005

RPATDO_LAMD posted:

making threads is free
become the OP you want to see in the world

you mean if i post a thread they will just start posting there instead, because i told them to? because power is never ceded, only taken? and i become a mod? like Col. Kurtz?