Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

RBA Starblade posted:

Use the gender neutral "gamers" when addressing the community

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

gamer works for all situations throughout life. a perfect word

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Mega64 posted:

I read up the last few pages of the thread.

I queued a week for TA for threadshitting here and the industry thread.

I threw a day at Sneep, but solely due to their last post about Stux in the industry thread. Otherwise, they posted something dumb about culture stuff, but I'm not going to probate people just because they post something dumb. People post dumb poo poo all the time, and usually I find it best to let others call them out and tell them why what they said is dumb. Public shaming is usually the best way to get people to change their behaviors, and if that doesn't work and they melt down over it, that's when the probes begin.

Otherwise, I don't really see the problem with the thread? I think you're all overreacting because you got a bit too heated over a spirited debate. Besides one clear threadshitter and one dumb argument, the thread was mostly fine, and then everyone panicked and started screaming to gas the thread.

As punishment, instead of gassing the thread I will move it to the Goodmine to be seen by all.

Good night!

please remove this guy's star

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

looked at the gdq thread, looked pretty good & normal to me. arf was contributing to the discussion even. not sure what the issue is

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

i call it the witless

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Endorph posted:

my favorite pokemon is gyarados

This

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Runa posted:

We, uh, know

Lol

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Jay Rust posted:

there's no way Charmeleon is someone's fave

always liked it the most of the charmander line, best gen 1 starter evolution for sure

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Endorph posted:

gyarados

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

im almost at 200 hours in xenoblade 3

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ms. Unsmiley
Feb 13, 2012

Looper posted: