Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

I don't even want to buy it but JK Rowling said if I don't buy it i have to kill my dog and I don't really want to kill my dog.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

HopperUK posted:

Wait who's being mean in here, I will rampage

Also if you want a thread title changed just report a post in the thread. I will almost always enact a title change if it's even slightly funny and so will most of us because why not

I'm being mean.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

joke's on you, you're just giving them more time to spend playing Hogwarts Legacy.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

NikkolasKing posted:

Absolutely play MGS4 first before Revengeance. Not only will I tune in faithfully every stream to talk about why I hate every second of what's happening in 4 but

MGR doesn't make any sense without 4 because "why is Raiden a cyborg now".

To be fair, the MGS4 explanation for this is not really 100% satisfying either

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

It should be against the rules to post without having played every Kojima Metal Gear game

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

The only wrestling discourse I need is the 2015 studio album Beat the Champ by The Mountain Goats. the potential for fun is endless when you're bumping the chump.

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Squiggle posted:

Werewolf Gimmick is a fuckin metal song

:hai:

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Make me mod. I will read a maximum of three Games threads, will take no action, and will be permabanned after a maximum of two weeks when I next have one of my bad ADHD days / miscellaneous concerning episodes and probate everyone with the lyrics to Brotherman Bill

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Even within "CRPG" and "JRPG" the genre is so broad as to make it effectively meaningless. Wizardry 7, Disco Elysium and Morrowind are all Crpgs. Jrpgs are a bit more consistent but it's still mostly just Vibes

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Feels Villeneuve posted:

"rpg" isn't really meaningless though it's become more abstract. it just means the game has an emphasis on mechanics inspired by ttrpgs

It's not literally meaningless but it's pretty close when it tells you almost nothing about how the game actually plays, but it's not really a big deal. Just don't get hung up on genre and do a bit of research to decide if you think you might like a game

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Stux beat La Mulana
He was always churnin while his probe was turnin
Stux beat La Mulana
We couldn't help him beat it but it was defeated

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Magmarashi posted:

What the gently caress even gets you banned from this place if that doesn't?

Well, that's a loaded question at the moment

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Nephrite posted:

The answer is, and always will be, Koffing. :3:

I'm really sad Galarian Koffing doesn't have a little tophat to go with the larger one Weezing gets but so it goes.

This guy knows what's up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lunchmeat Larry
Nov 3, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Thikachu

this guy's being face tracked to be made moderator again