Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

I don't need friends! I've been
manipulatin' you since the start!
All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

Please keep all your Xenoblade Chroicles 3 spoilers in this thread, for now at least. Here is the leaked photo that kicked it all off in the other thread:

VanillaGorilla posted:

Lol leaks from the cutscenes are out. I’m sorry, I can’t not post this poo poo but heavy spoiler for XC2 and kind of minor spoiler for XC3 (because it’s already been heavily inferred by the community to an extent):

LMAO Xenoblade Chronicles confirmed most horny game series on main 2022

Spoil away!

Edit: you can post here without spoiler tags, that’s the point of a spoiler thread! Don’t read this thread if you don’t want to be spoiled!

Blackbelt Bobman fucked around with this message at 03:49 on Aug 22, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

I’m actively trying to avoid reading this thread rn but the idea of a spoiler thread is that you can post without spoiler tags so please, go hog wild.

For example, the queens are robots and Keves and Agnes fight to generate life energy that Mobius can use to live forever or whatever. Idk I’m only at chapter 5. Seems a lot like The Matrix.

That part doesn’t make sense, where do they get the energy to grow the combatants? Doesn’t that require energy? Maybe they’ll explain it.

Blackbelt Bobman
Jul 17, 2004

All so I can something,
something X-Blade!

I found the ending kind of unsatisfying. I’ve seen other people talking about how it treats the worlds’ splitting as something we should already know, even though the entire game has been about them fighting to defeat Moebius in spite of the fact that they don’t know what will happen, and I agree that it comes out of nowhere. The post-credits scene makes sense, the planets collided as young Noah was looking at that clock and froze time in that moment, destroying Origin and resetting the planets returned them to that exact moment. But that means that the planets just aren’t going to collide any more? Why? Do they now exist in different universes?

I wish they had explained why Riku had the magical sword that could cut anything. Also he clearly knew Melia, but if he is possibly hundreds of years old wouldn’t he have run into the same people over and over as they were reborn? I can’t recall, were the Nopon surprised by procreation like everyone else? Because if so, do Nopon not reproduce? Have they just existed since Aionos was formed? And if so, same question about them running into the same people over and over. Seems like a plot hole?

I’m posting in this thread because gently caress spoiler tags.