Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Offler
Mar 27, 2010

That kid can't defend at all, just totally useless!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Push El Burrito
May 9, 2006

Soiled Meat

Honey you brought me flowers, all I can deliver is a vicious elbow drop!

LifeSunDeath
Jan 4, 2007

still gay rights and smoke weed every day
https://teddit.net/vids/o1lcht02vsfa1.mp4

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Push El Burrito posted:

Honey you brought me flowers, all I can deliver is a vicious elbow drop!

Looks like it nailed him in the balls too, got drat

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

What an rear end in a top hat dad.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer

CommieGIR posted:

Only because he’s taking jump shots and not dunking on his kid like a good dad would

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

A man of the people.
A woman of the people's elbow.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Good form.

AlmightyBob
Sep 8, 2003

Shaking lemur butt
Jan 5, 2015

:haw: :v: :ohdear: :cool:

The more someone fucks around for the sake of the camera the more okay I am with them finding out.

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

CommieGIR posted:

wow you are a fuckin wiener

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

CommieGIR posted:

Tell us you don't have kids without telling us you don't have kids.

The Wiggly Wizard
Aug 21, 2008

NSFW that video of the dad breaking his toddler's ankles

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

prayer group posted:

Mr. Crow posted:

Tell us you don't have kids without telling us you don't have kids.

i'm sorry that your dad was an rear end in a top hat to you or alternatively that you are an rear end in a top hat dad

Your Gay Uncle
Feb 16, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
He gives off more of an older cousin or uncle vibe. It's constitutionally mandated for them to gently caress with their nephews or cousins

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
playing with your kids is such an rear end in a top hat move :agesilaus:

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!

Shifty Nipples posted:

i'm sorry that your dad was an rear end in a top hat to you or alternatively that you are an rear end in a top hat dad

You don’t really play basketball do you

iwentdoodie
Apr 29, 2005

🤗YOU'RE WELCOME🤗

Shifty Nipples posted:

Dunking on the child saves them from your experiences as an adult.

CharlestheHammer
Jun 26, 2011

YOU SAY MY POSTS ARE THE RAVINGS OF THE DUMBEST PERSON ON GOD'S GREEN EARTH BUT YOU YOURSELF ARE READING THEM. CURIOUS!
Kids are generally to young to understand how owned he really was

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
Playing basketball with your kid is one of the simple joys of parenting. Watch them clumsily hoist the ball over their head, eyes wide with the gleeful anticipation of making a basket. And you block that poo poo so hard it dents the drywall behind them, because this is your house, and they best not forget it.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

Playing basketball with your kid is one of the simple joys of parenting. Watch them clumsily hoist the ball over their head, eyes wide with the gleeful anticipation of making a basket. And you block that poo poo so hard it dents the drywall behind them, because this is your house, and they best not forget it.

I'm calling cps

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I had my children taken away because I dunked on them too hard :smith:

Edit: Isn't there a video like the above, but the kid punches the dad in the dick?

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

CommieGIR posted:

Good dad, preparing kids for the rest of their lives

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

Kid sucks at basketball but will be world class in soccer.

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.

Phuzun posted:

Kid sucks at basketball but will be world class in soccer.

Because they flop so well they'll draw plenty of yellow flags?

Mozi
Apr 4, 2004

Forms change so fast
Time is moving past
Memory is smoke
Gonna get wider when I die
Nap Ghost
hopefully the video is the beginning of a decades-long series that ends with the kid repeatedly dunking on him

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Your Gay Uncle posted:

He gives off more of an older cousin or uncle vibe. It's constitutionally mandated for them to gently caress with their nephews or cousins

One of my favorite memories of my nephew was him being just the right height of my butt and I was walking by and felt a fart coming and I didn't want to waste it so I grabbed his face, put it against my butt, and blasted right into his face. There were 2-3 seconds of silent disbelief, then he started crying. It was so hilarious.

He's about 6' 3" now and has at least 30lbs on me. He's one of my best friends. :unsmith:

OPAONI
Jul 23, 2021

Pennywise the Frown posted:

One of my favorite memories of my nephew was him being just the right height of my butt and I was walking by and felt a fart coming and I didn't want to waste it so I grabbed his face, put it against my butt, and blasted right into his face. There were 2-3 seconds of silent disbelief, then he started crying. It was so hilarious.

He's about 6' 3" now and has at least 30lbs on me. He's one of my best friends. :unsmith:

yo wtf

RandomBlue
Dec 30, 2012

hay guys!

Biscuit Hider

oh my god

he admit it

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

:butt:

Takes No Damage
Nov 20, 2004

The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far.

Grimey Drawer

Deck looked pretty loving smooth to me :confused:

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Don't worry. Both of his shoes stayed on.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

CharlestheHammer posted:

I thought I did until my 12yo daughter and 4 of her under 5’ friends humiliated me and my 6’ friend in a friendly game.

We were owned so hard with this ‘passing’ and ‘teamwork’ bullshit.

Soul Dentist
Mar 17, 2009

Shifty Nipples posted:

prayer group posted:

CommieGIR
Aug 22, 2006

The blue glow is a feature, not a bug

Pillbug

Large Testicles posted:

playing with your kids is such an rear end in a top hat move :agesilaus:

Yeah, playing with your kids implies you are playing cooperatively with them and not dunking on them as they fall on the floor.

Hihohe
Oct 4, 2008

Fuck you and the sun you live under

prayer group posted:

My Spirit Otter
Jun 15, 2006

CANADA DOESN'T GET PENS LIKE THIS

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made American Products. Bitch.

Takes No Damage posted:

Deck looked pretty loving smooth to me :confused:

to quote a 20th century poet, "ice, ice, baby"

Shifty Nipples
Apr 8, 2007

CharlestheHammer posted:

nope

:hmmyes:

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
some fuckin NERDS in here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Fix It
Oct 26, 2000

💀ayyy💀

i paste my kids in mario kart today so that they know they've really made it once they're pasting me in a few years' time.