Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

Mr. Fix It posted:

i paste my kids in mario kart today so that they know they've really made it once they're pasting me in a few years' time.

they'll never speak to you again and I don't blame them

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stupid_Sexy_Flander
Mar 14, 2007

Is a man not entitled to the haw of his maw?
Grimey Drawer

Pennywise the Frown posted:

One of my favorite memories of my nephew was him being just the right height of my butt and I was walking by and felt a fart coming and I didn't want to waste it so I grabbed his face, put it against my butt, and blasted right into his face. There were 2-3 seconds of silent disbelief, then he started crying. It was so hilarious.

He's about 6' 3" now and has at least 30lbs on me. He's one of my best friends. :unsmith:

A shameful nigga fart on he own nephew

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Kenning
Jan 11, 2009

I really want to post goatse. Instead I only have these🍄.

Mr. Fix It posted:

i paste my kids in mario kart today so that they know they've really made it once they're pasting me in a few years' time.

I knew I was really becoming a man once I was consistently beating my father in Gran Turismo 3.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
But take your time, think a lot
Think of everything you've got
For you will still be here tomorrow
But your high score may not

Helios Grime
Jan 27, 2012

Where we are going we won't need shirts
Pillbug
So many wieners here, we could probably open a hotdog stand.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S

CommieGIR posted:

Yeah, playing with your kids implies you are playing cooperatively with them and not dunking on them as they fall on the floor.

dunking on your kids is both a good thing for them and society

Air Skwirl
May 13, 2007

Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed shitposting.
Learning how to lose is one of the most valuable things to learn when you're young.

3D Megadoodoo
Nov 25, 2010

Skwirl posted:

Learning how to lose is one of the most valuable things to learn when you're young.

And as Tim Buckley has shown us, the younger the better.

carrionman
Oct 30, 2010
Everyone has had to deal with someone who has never been allowed to fail or be beaten at anything.

You have a responsibility to ensure your child doesn't become that person.

Snowglobe of Doom
Mar 30, 2012

sucks to be right
Lots of crazy poo poo in this episode of Just Rolled In including a goddang trunk monkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1oLTUjgOR8

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS
The car’s impression of a Star Wars speeder is incredible.

Fishstick
Jul 9, 2005

Does not require preheating
https://i.imgur.com/6I5bvqM.mp4

Matinee
Sep 15, 2007

I like that they used electrical tape to cover their phone but couldn’t spare a few inches to strap it to the raft

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:

This has gotta be fake, or the phone was already broken.

But if it's not, it's gotta be so relaxing being this dumb.

Flash Gordon Ramsay
Sep 28, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It’s actually reversed, from a magical culvert where you can get a free phone just by putting a homemade raft in.

B-Rock452
Jan 6, 2005
:justflu:

Pennywise the Frown posted:

One of my favorite memories of my nephew was him being just the right height of my butt and I was walking by and felt a fart coming and I didn't want to waste it so I grabbed his face, put it against my butt, and blasted right into his face. There were 2-3 seconds of silent disbelief, then he started crying. It was so hilarious.

He's about 6' 3" now and has at least 30lbs on me. He's one of my best friends. :unsmith:

My 5 and 3 year old daughters think it's hilarious to fart on me. They will just run up, stick their butt at me, drop some heinous fart that physically should not be possible since they are so small and then run off giggling.

Also clowning on your kids in sports is important because then when you let them win or score they get crazy excited and it's really cute

AvesPKS
Sep 26, 2004

I don't dance unless I'm totally wasted.

Mozi posted:

hopefully the video is the beginning of a decades-long series that ends with the kid repeatedly dunking on him

I kept waiting for this to happen

Seven Force
Nov 9, 2005

WARNING!

BOSS IS APPROACHING!!!

SEVEN FORCE

--ACTIONS--

SHITPOSTING

LOVE LOVE DANCING

Flash Gordon Ramsay posted:

It’s actually reversed, from a magical culvert where you can get a free phone just by putting a homemade raft in.

just like in zelda!!!

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸

Outrail posted:

This has gotta be fake, or the phone was already broken.

But if it's not, it's gotta be so relaxing being this dumb.
I've been trying to work out the easiest way to fake it:
1) have a friend nearby.
2) slightly block the culvert inside out of view.
3) set the raft going and sprint to the other side while your friend retrieves the phone from the blockage out of camera view.
4) do a little back and forth for comic value, then your friend hucks the raft back in for a comedically timed reveal.

I'm not trying to prove it's fake, I just had fun working out how it could be done.

Phuzun
Jul 4, 2007

A lot of the phone schadenfreude could be faked. I've got 3 old phones sitting in a box that could easily be trashed for some likes. Sometimes it's the thought that counts and is a nice interlude between people owning themselves on rope swings at lakes.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Splicer posted:

1) have a friend nearby.
3) set the raft going and sprint to the other side while your friend retrieves the phone from the blockage out of camera view.
4) do a little back and forth for comic value, then your friend hucks the raft back in for a comedically timed reveal.

I'm not trying to prove it's fake, I just had fun working out how it could be done.

It's magic phone, hth

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

Lots of crazy poo poo in this episode of Just Rolled In including a goddang trunk monkey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S1oLTUjgOR8

Tire dog was the best.

fishing with the fam
Feb 29, 2008

Durr
The phone was edited out in post.

SpacePig
Apr 4, 2007

I'M FEELING JIMMY
*this has been discussed I should read the thread*

The only phone schad videos that are really are the ones where they're dropped off of a boat or a pier, or taken by an animal.

SpacePig fucked around with this message at 18:53 on Feb 3, 2023

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Splicer posted:

1) have a friend nearby.

That's the same thing I concluded last time it got posted somewhere. Hollywood is a bunch of lies!!!!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
What about dropped in the shitter?

Slugworth
Feb 18, 2001

If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!

Splicer posted:

1) have a friend nearby.

Look at ol Benoit Blanc over here

arsenicCatnip
Dec 23, 2022

:33< i KNOW, i was speaking metafurrikitty :33

Kenning posted:

I knew I was really becoming a man once I was consistently beating my father in Gran Turismo 3.

fond memories of taking my dad to the cleaners so hard in MVC3 he ragequit

prayer group
May 31, 2011

$#$%^&@@*!!!

arsenicCatnip posted:

fond memories of taking my dad to the cleaners so hard in MVC3 he ragequit

see this is what happens if you get relentlessly crossed up and dunked on as a small child. mothers don't let your children grow up to be gamers

ekuNNN
Nov 27, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rpigqo09Pl1uk10e9.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rpifloUSct1qigfjt.mp4

https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rpilqwCwyO1uk10e9.mp4

https://twitter.com/TweetsOfCats/status/1620528068719935489

sound on
https://va.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_rpim7f3PDN1r0uzl6.mp4

ekuNNN fucked around with this message at 20:27 on Feb 3, 2023

Scratch Monkey
Oct 25, 2010

👰Proč bychom se netěšili🥰když nám Pán Bůh🙌🏻zdraví dá💪?

i like how those two wasps posted up next to each other as if to say "should we go gently caress her up?"

Splicer
Oct 16, 2006

from hell's heart I cast at thee
🧙🐀🧹🌙🪄🐸
Ooof, both heads.

AutismVaccine
Feb 26, 2017

SPECIAL NEEDS
SQUAD

Another crossfit idiot in the wild

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

AutismVaccine posted:

How else are you supposed to do CBT training?

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

AutismVaccine posted:

Small silver lining that this one won't be reproducing

dialhforhero
Apr 3, 2008
Am I 🧑‍🏫 out of touch🤔? No🧐, it's the children👶 who are wrong🤷🏼‍♂️
So I guess 2023 starts similar to 2021 but instead of Beandad its Basketballdad?

Mr. Crow
May 22, 2008

Snap City mayor for life

This loony toons gym poo poo will never not kill me

nomad2020
Jan 30, 2007

This Youtuber has a strange hobby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3kdvszBfXQY

canyoneer
Sep 13, 2005

I only have canyoneyes for you

What if I said I don't like the otters?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

old bean factory
Nov 18, 2006

Will ya close the fucking doors?!

Hope the nasty germ infection was worth the views.