Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

TITTIEKISSER69 posted:

When I was a dishwasher at a restaurant in my much younger days, one of the cooks made about 60 desserts with salt instead of sugar. Had to remake 'em all.

Nothing like baking hundreds of pounds of bread only to find out you didn't add salt, or only added salt :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

Cute staged photo

You don't go rocketing off a bike like that unless a car hits you, you go into the ground. Fractured my face finding that out

If you're talented you can vault yourself over the handlebars and land with a roll. Though that's more of a front brake you know when it's gonna happen sort of thing. Otherwise yeah, you probably just eat poo poo.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

:drat:

The General
Mar 4, 2007

That's gotta be improper storage of a firearm right?

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Robobot posted:

Let go and fall the 10-20 feet? It probably won't be too fun, but if you're doing stupid stuff like that you gotta get good at falling at some point.

Ideally you get good at falling before you're in that situation.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Mister Speaker posted:

Yeah, the swatting must have been especially traumatizing but it's honestly inspiring how it's galvanized her resolve and tuned people the world over into what a cesspool KF is. I didn't even know what the site was until a couple of weeks ago and I just want to watch her burn it to the ground. When I initially read the news about her swatting I thought it was a local thing - I lived in London ON for a few years, it's a particularly chuddy town even by small-town Ontario standards.

It's a cliche but they really hosed with the wrong person this time.

London is a shithole. City of Broken Glass.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Milkshake Duck is incredibly adorable.

I regret to inform you that Milkshake Duck is incredibly racist.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Anne Whateley posted:

"That's unhelpful" is not quite how I would paraphrase "These people [of color] are a tumor who need to be excised, I will keep them subdued"

"I will use my gang of internet peeps to keep them subdued."

The General
Mar 4, 2007

We need to get rid of KF, and their toxic poo poo from the internet I cry as I rile up my fanbase to harass minorities I don't like.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I'm saying maybe you shouldn't you rile up your fanbase to harass people in the exact same manner that KF does while trying to remove KF from the internets. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edit: Doing a good thing does not excuse the poo poo things you do. HTH.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

If made IK I will probate anybody who quotes me.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Skwirl posted:

Jeri Ryan is the reason we used a drone strike to murder an American born citizen in a foreign country.

Ehhh, I doubt that.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Skwirl posted:

His opponent was Barack Obama, who I believe is still the only president to have admitted giving the order to assassinate an American citizen via drone strike.

I'll agree to this.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Literally A Person posted:

same animation quality as that shoe Reboot. Not...uh....good.

Looked great in Reboot considering the time it was produced. But yeah, something made 20~ years later should look much much nicer.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Been sleeping naked for decades. Have never woken up with poo poo in my bed.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Takes No Damage posted:

Cop Rock, on the other hand, still holds up as a national treasure :allears:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gLm5Sn1cMyQ&t=51s

I saw Robert Picardo in the first episode, does he ever get a song??

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Fat Loser posted:

I didn't know SA had a dating app.

Goon love is the best love.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

It took me an embarrassingly long time to figure out body count meant previous partners. Also there's a vid of a guy who says any of his partners should have had zero prior partners. What the gently caress? Who wants to have sex with a virgin? I know what I want to do, I want to have bad sex where I have to hold somebodies hand the entire time. :confused:

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Nenonen posted:

(well, until we died of extinction). Which would be kinda bad. :thunk:

[citation needed]

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Dead bodies is what I original throught he meant too, and I will admit a murder count highter than 3 or 4 is a pretty big red flag.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Crazypoops posted:

depends how hot you are

https://twitter.com/shirtsthtgohard/status/1578191593365942272

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

You joke but there are people on this forum who use a script that removes posts that contain no image or video links lol

Don't blame them. I've seen my posts.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

flubber nuts posted:

lowtax killed himself lmao

The General
Mar 4, 2007

No shoes, to begin with. She's super dead.

But seriously, I've never been on a motorbike but I can't imagine riding one without pants, let alone no shoes. :wtc:

The General
Mar 4, 2007

I am positive that giving shots from a bottle like that would get your liquor license taken away around these parts.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

OP only bought the fish to bait the cat.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FP064tEnYrc

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Takes No Damage posted:

Hopefully incoming video game schad:

The guy who did DOOM 2016's now iconic soundtrack was horribly hosed over for years while working on DOOM Eternal's soundtrack, and after another few years of trying to resolve things professionally has posted an exhaustively documented timeline of ID/Bethesda treachery.

Can only hope to see ID/Bethesda getting raked over the social media coals in the coming days.

You've only got three or four days left before Twitter implodes. Sadly not much time for proper coal raking. Also I bet Bethesda is as good at fabricating evidence as they are at making videogames.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Unperson_47 posted:

I see those videos and can't help but think about how hard it is to run with your hands cuffed behind your back. Am I wrong?

It's basically just an anime run, just gotta stick out your elbows.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

quote:

Mostly parody account

Unfortunate.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Tokyo Drift is one of my favourites because it's just jokes all around. I chuckle everytime I think of that first drifting race.
Also Han :allears:

CainFortea posted:

You should check out the pro-wrestlers that show up on Hot Ones. They do really fun interviews and they tell some wild stories.

Tales from the Territories has been very entertaining.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

RandomBlue posted:

Yeah, sorry, the doctors say I CAN'T wear pants.

:same:

The General
Mar 4, 2007

My name is Steve-O and welcome to Jackass.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Steve-O has said cast and crew around set did help add to the pile.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

old bean factory posted:

I'm going to gently caress your wife and you're going to like it.

Can I watch?

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Outrail posted:

Before you click the link, think about what the Lawyer might look like.

I expected a longer beard.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Serephina posted:

IIRC, he's apparently a mentally unwell person who's known in the area. I just noticed that he was wearing a tinfoil hat...

Seems to be another comedian.

Starts talking about it at 3min mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsQwGZshYNA

Edit: From what I have read, Rade is a comic who got bumped from his set so the other comic could go on the mic, which pissed of Rade, leading to the kick to the chest. Having watched four or five minutes of Rade attempting comedy, I would have bumped him for a cactus.

The General fucked around with this message at 02:54 on Nov 24, 2022

The General
Mar 4, 2007

You don't scare people while they're working on something that has no problems about stealing a finger a two. Otherwise lol.

The General
Mar 4, 2007

"I'm going to hold this tray by this tiny little nub that's glued on. You should do the same."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The General
Mar 4, 2007

Stupid_Sexy_Flander posted:

Ah, yes. The obviously fake video cannot possibly be enjoyed for the slapstick humor that it is, it needs to be critiqued down to the frame level and thoroughly analyzed to ensure that it is, in deed, fake and those who enjoy it are indeed absolute rubes, imbeciles all.

Lighten up guys, drat. You'll live longer.

It's in the wrong thread. That's all. People are very picky about posting in the right thread.