Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Big Scary Owl posted:

I didn't actually see that the guy was in intensive care, should I remove the video?

I’m normally not one to hark on videos inappropriate for the thread…but we may want to wait a few days on posting this one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

greazeball posted:

then stuck the quiz through the doors so they'd have something to do while they waited.

You monster!

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Phuzun posted:

Elaborate miscarriage announcement

Next one won’t need a gender reveal - it’ll already be a rainbow baby.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

marshmallow creep posted:

That's the thing: She wrote a series that taught most people who read it to not be prejudiced and then she turned around and outed herself as deeply prejudiced. Most people who read her work are baffled by her heel turn.

I will say the Tiffany Aching books are pretty good. Wee Free Men is a personal favorite.

I mean, there’s a ton of deeply troubling stuff in the HP books. Just most people read them first when they were kids or teens and wouldn’t have noticed some of it, or still aren’t reading critically.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Sywert of Thieves posted:

This is a clip from the Behind The Curve documentary about flat earthers, and it's pretty good. It spends the whole film exploring the community, letting them expose their beliefs and speak their minds, and then the final 10 minutes is that group of "scientists" accidentally proving the Earth is round, leaving it to the viewer to realize that they're all absolute morons who wouldn't recognize a ball if it hit them in the face.

It's pretty great.

The best scene is at the NASA museum when the simulator is “broken” but the camera pans down to show that the two moron flat-earthers are just oblivious to the giant “start simulator” button next to them.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

captainOrbital posted:

Unlike chucks, which are dirt-rear end cheap and will always be cool.

As proven by Will Smith wearing them in 2035 in I, Robot.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Ask the Green Bay Packers.

they play

Our stadium is called "The Frozen Tundra."

Don’t forget they hire the public to shovel snow out of the stadium, and have conveyor belts to bring the shoveled snow up the stairs!

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Brawnfire posted:

Interesting, but... Why the conveyor belt? Why does the snow have to go up the stairs? There's no direct, ground-level route out of the stadium field? Truck access?

It’s definitely a conveyer belt down to the field, not up. I stated it wrong in my post.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Skippy McPants posted:

When a gender reveal nuke accidentally triggers WW3.

99 pink or blue balloons

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

:five:

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

I don’t know why I read this whole thing just after throwing up from the stomach flu.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Now THIS is pizzagate

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Splicer posted:

Schadenfreude Reboot: it seems like there's no reason to do this, but

Idk, seems like it was worth testing out. They confirmed that these crates are NOT secure. All their dogs have to do is maneuver the crates to be in front of each other and open the other’s crate!

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Furious enough…to kill?!!

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Pennywise the Frown posted:

One of my favorite memories of my nephew was him being just the right height of my butt and I was walking by and felt a fart coming and I didn't want to waste it so I grabbed his face, put it against my butt, and blasted right into his face. There were 2-3 seconds of silent disbelief, then he started crying. It was so hilarious.

He's about 6' 3" now and has at least 30lbs on me. He's one of my best friends. :unsmith:

:butt:

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

:five:

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Did someone say skiing bullshit?

https://youtu.be/JMg4NtjrhtY

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Snowglobe of Doom posted:

"You're stealing my wife? That's it fucker, we're about to get all Watership Down in here!"

https://i.imgur.com/c4YDoOq.mp4

Similar experience of when I took in an injured feral kitten whose mom is usually friendly. She didn’t attack me, but definitely let it known she did not appreciate me picking up her kitten and hearing it panic meow.

Anyways, the kitten ended up dying in front of me at the vet so schad on me for making myself sad thinking about it.

On a more positive note, we helped the mom give birth to a fully healthy litter of kittens a few months later, kept two of them, and adopted out the rest. And we got the mom fixed so she wouldn’t get knocked up by neighborhood cats anymore.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Is it usual for the front to fall off engine to fall out?

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

El Spamo posted:

Ok I know he pulled some bullshit on that guy, but I don't know jack about basketball so I'm curious exactly what flavor of bullshit this is.

First he pretended to shoot the ball so the defender would try to block it, but instead just harmlessly fly by. The defender landed out of bounds, so when he then was given the ball, it was automatically “out of bounds” on the defender, so the other team gets the ball back. It’s basically just mocking the defender twice.

Of note, this is the Harlem Globetrotters, who are very skilled but aren’t really playing a full game of basketball. They basically showcase tricks for the crowd and play against fake “bad” opponents and clown on them for entertainment.

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012
Schadenfreude is on me for last night seeing my cats chasing and batting at a spider, so I decided to be nice and move the spider outside instead of killing it. After a bit of effort and prodding it along, I got it onto my hand it put it out in one of our bushes. After I came back in, my wife informed me that the spider was definitely a brown recluse but she didn’t want to tell me so I wouldn’t panic while already handling it. They don’t bite often, but can cause painful wounds if you’re unlucky or agitate the spider enough (such as by repeatedly prodding it along until it climbs on your hand.)

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Someone share the goon planned camp zip line again

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

Perestroika posted:

The enemy cannot violate the speed limit if you disable his car.

Lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nottherealaborn
Nov 12, 2012

‘Can’t park there’ combo x2