Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

me, playing kerbal space program

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Atticus_1354 posted:

He has the energy of a Labrador waiting for you to throw a tennis ball.

The last swing where he can't even make contact with the door, poor lil feller.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Soul Dentist posted:

Ok if everybody is weighing in on dead aunt songsgiving I want to say that it made my skin crawl and I loving hated it

*nods head and draws a 47th tally mark under 'loving hated it'*

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

holtemon posted:

It does seem like there are a lot of these "watch this guy try to kick a dog and fail lol" vids out there recently and I'm not a fan either.

Just cause he missed doesn't mean he's not a giant rear end in a top hat for trying it in the first place

I wonder why some of you read the schadenfreude thread when it sounds like you're more suited to watching rereuns of Americas Funniest Home Videos.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

*Watches Hans Moleman get hit by football in the groin*

There is nothing funny about trauma to sensitive organs and the bloodlust itt is getting out of control smdh

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

For you obtuse goons who think the line about AR15 bullets not being big enough is some kind of troll, the bottom round is a 30-06. It used to be a sort of standard rifle round. Above it is a 5.56 round, the NATO standard assault rifle round. It is not sufficient for taking down the big big animals.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

BigHead posted:

Why would you assume everyone should be a gun nerd and anyone who isn't is being "obtuse?" Should I assume that because you don't know how to handle a Bruton/Crawford issue you're really the obtuse one? Platystemon's post was a nice explainer then you come along and call everyone obtuse. Geez.

You could call me obtuse if I said whatever you thought about Bruton/Crawford was bait lol

Settle down bevis

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Bluemillion posted:

It will also stop your shoulder from not being broken.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLxMlL333_Y

HenryJLittlefinger posted:

Nobody said this anywhere you goddamn weirdo

:jerkbag:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Philthy posted:

I went deer hunting as a kid and my dad let me use an AR15. I shot a deer and it ran for a mile. I found it on the ground screaming at me. I shot it five more times before it died while screaming the entire time. Never went hunting again.

It's been 30+ years and I still feel like poo poo, and I still want to punch my dad for giving me that gun to hunt.

I'm very sorry that happened to you, it loving sucks. And sort of related, this is why I find bowhunting particularly repulsive, the wound and lose rate is just way too high.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

And now back to your regularly scheduled programming

https://i.imgur.com/snhFdwR.mp4

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

That's funny, the posters I see in TFR look more like this

But after all, what would a trans person have to be afraid of in America? *checks notes* oh yeah lol

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

https://i.imgur.com/GYklJ3X.mp4

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

ThisIsJohnWayne posted:

You forget your glasses? Buddy, I sometimes forget my name

"How old are you?"

"Uh, definitely at least 30. What year is it?"

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Uber rates vary based on how many drivers there are versus how busy it is. Trying to get to the airport when there aren't enough drivers around will result in the higher rate, typically 30-50 bucks for a 10 minute ride.

If there are plenty of drivers then going to your friends apartment on a tuesday or whatever will likely be 7-15 bucks.

Scheduling the ride in advance will also cost more.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

https://giant.gfycat.com/BrownZigzagEmperorshrimp.webm

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Warpy posted:

GBS and poo poo fetishtist

name a more iconic duo

GBS : Girthy Beautiful Shits

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

A farting mink posted:

Good lord I'm so tempted to make a horrible joke now but instead I just wonder what the hell is up with that hoodie.

That's certainly a post and avatar combo you've got there

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Mega Comrade posted:

Can't you just put the pill in something? I just gave my dog her twice a year dewormer in some cheese.

Zero fuss.

Most cats ain't falling for that

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

lmao self-:owned:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Baron von Eevl posted:

The article has a good "before" photo too.

holy poo poo lol

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

https://i.imgur.com/Txn4Ax9.mp4

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I want to try vr but with the ever helpful hand of really good drugs

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Maximum Sexy Pigeon posted:

What's the difference between Diamond & Silk?

Don't find Silk by digging in the ground

:drat:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Agents are GO! posted:

What's lignite?

lignite balls sucka!

e; poo poo

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

That firework has good comedic timing

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

holtemon posted:

Also I've never had a dumpling

If you've ever had pizza rolls then I'd disagree with that statement

Also is a Pita sandwich a Greek taco?

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I might be wrong but I think the bike passenger wearing blue is holding a knife.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Soul Dentist posted:

Wait is there slutty cop drama?

A group of 6 cops got caught loving on the job a bunch and of course shitbags have zoomed in on the one woman involved to slut-shame her and call her ugly.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Push El Burrito posted:

Honey you brought me flowers, all I can deliver is a vicious elbow drop!

Looks like it nailed him in the balls too, got drat

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

sweet geek swag posted:

Wait, so they just turn the burner all the way up every time they turn it on? That sounds insane.

My best friends mom did this when I was growing up. Did not matter what you were cooking. When I slept over they'd even make eggs for breakfast on full blast. Don't worry, the eggs didn't burn too much. Because cold shredded cheese would be used for heat control. By the time the eggs were done the ratio of cheese to eggs would be at least 1:1.

I did not eat breakfast there if I could help it.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

God Hole posted:

this is early 00's ragdoll physics af and I giggle like a child every time I see this gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VgVhLogoKF8&t=534s

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

I imagine turn of the century circus-bear shaving is more of an art than a science. It's certainly one of the less appealing old timey jobs. poo poo probably paid like 17 cents and a pound of stale popcorn.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Doctor Butts posted:

How did you manage to watch this entire loving video? Jesus loving christ it's annoying as gently caress. Could not watch more than 5 seconds.

okay dad

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

e; nevermind not gonna contribute to another derail lol

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

This right here is why I check this thread every day :discourse:

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

https://giant.gfycat.com/BossyWeakAsiaticmouflon.webm

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

PhazonLink posted:

tbf, America sucks and racist and we have a ton of guns and it might be more dangerous for her in AZ than some other places she has spoken at.

Was gonna say, this is Arizona. We don't have a good record with this sort of thing.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_of_Balbir_Singh_Sodhi#:~:text=Roque%20shot%20Sodhi%20five%20times,edge%20of%20his%20gas%20station.

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

Bum the Sad posted:

What she’s transracial. Who gives a poo poo?

your joke sucked im sorry but its tru...

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

hawowanlawow posted:

fun fact: these are actually three different women

It did take me a minute to realize they were actually the women who would be doing the whitening and not just the same generic skinny blonde white model in three different outfits.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Punkinhead
Apr 2, 2015

If someone is a Minecraft youtuber with a Twitter account at the mercy of their mother and they are over the age of 16 I would be pretty surprised