Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

[ASK] ME ABOUT MY LOVE FOR 1'S
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Abe1W1gGXy0

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Soul Dentist posted:

Ooh new thread! *wipes clear the whiteboard with a list of animals goons will fight*

Time to start fresh...

You should probably make that list a whole lot smaller by going with a list of animals goons won't fight

I mean my own list is only like 30 different animals.

#1: The fearsome Capybara. You may defeat one of them, but then their whole squad will come in and wreck your HOA

Large Testicles fucked around with this message at 09:19 on Jul 26, 2022

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

DiHK posted:

Tomorrow Big Cotton is gonna come out as pro gay and then they'll burn the shirts.

pff everyone knows Big Leather is actually the Official Sponsor of LGBTQ+

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

JFC that lands directly on his face

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

`Nemesis posted:

yeah that's not appropriate for this thread i think

anyways

Moron Label

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

PhazonLink posted:

so whats with the stack of a clothes washing machine, oven , and microwave?

my guess with that many dudes in the video is that it's a shared apartment in hong kong or somewhere else that space is at a premium so yeah, they stack poo poo

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Just a lil throwback using this video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jqP9T_Zt4C8

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Sekenr posted:

Aw, so cute! She doesnt even know how to kickbreak the mirror yet :3

if she wasn't wearing a backpack i know my niece doesn't own, i would have placed money on this being her, she's agro as gently caress

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Outrail posted:

Sorry, he's not competent enough to purposely pull off a Lowtax manoeuvre.

Lol at thinking Lowtax was somehow special enough to be able to kill himself, like it takes some kinda savant.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

i wish there was sound

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

i had a big enough concussion when i was a lil kid that i got completely knocked out for a few hours and my parents just had me sleep it off on the couch. when i woke up i had complete amnesia and was like "who am I? who are you?" to my parents and then they finally took me to the hospital

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Splicer posted:

Waiting for the follow up "weird 23 and me results" thread

i honestly had that thought as a lil kid but i looked like a mini mixed version of my mom and dad so it faded quick

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

ilmucche posted:

What's the trans word root? Like actually the word root?

Trans, like instead of putting Transportation, they'd edit it to just be Portation

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Outrail posted:

If you're bored try GIS for 'Varanus penis'

Not that bored

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Robobot posted:

What’s that in stone?

8 pence

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Fishstick posted:

I always feel like I'm missing out with boring EU dentists when I see those videos. Ive had some proper dental work done but Ive never been that hosed up.

most people in america aren't getting that hosed up for dental work either. you have to go to a specialized dentist to get that level of anethstesia and they're way more money

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Thin blue vein

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Hyperlynx posted:

Wait what? Do you have a name/link, because I'd totally play that :D

I went looking for it and can't find it so it might just be something they did for the crack.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Agents are GO! posted:

I'm looking at other tweets from that account and they're mostly just pictures of pro starcraft loser? IDGI.

idk why they're just now posting it, that video is from months ago. Some wannabe instagram famous rear end in a top hat rented the Tesla and set it up to get viral and while it did, it also went viral with the police.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Takes No Damage posted:

This is pretty cute, but also more brutal than the vape shop stabbing :negative:

that says more about you than you think

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Vincent Van Goatse posted:

I assumed it was going to be ketchup.

EDIT for actual schad:

https://twitter.com/mattxiv/status/1559241132021776387

not really schad, it's fake and she was loving with trump supporters the whole time so it's more wholesome and funny than sad and funny

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

pro starcraft loser posted:

Imagine being in a porta potty for a few minutes and come out to the camp site like that.

imagine being in a porta potty that gets sucked up in that

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

After high school, some men transition from nut shots to nut shows. The movie Waiting covered this extensively.

We called it belt buckling in the army. You drape your nuts over your pants or out the front, tap someone on the shoulder and say, "wanna see my belt buckle?" Then flip your uniform top back a little before they can reply and harvest awkwardness like it's corn in October.

i had one friend who would sneak up behind people who were sitting on the ground, gently place his balls on their shoulder then get them to turn their head and get a face full of nutsack. he stopped doing it when one girl bit them

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Scratch Monkey posted:

Was his name Sexual Assault Dave?

https://i.imgur.com/hAd48nE.mp4

no but there was one dude who would show up to parties who was known as The Chester Molester and we made sure that any girl there knew why he got that name and to stay the gently caress away from him. i don't know who he was friends with or why he was even allowed at the parties

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

honestly surprised the cop didnt shoot the dog. he must have been microdosing fentanyl for his superhuman reflexes not to kick in

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Holy poo poo I was not expecting that

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

I'm glad the zipline goon has moved on to bigger and better things.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Dale fuckin rules. One day I hope to be as cool as him.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Mister Speaker posted:

I'm all about rear end but tbh I could do without the hole.

philistine

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

TaurusTorus posted:

There is nothing that isn't in the first two categories.

You can't technically gently caress the sky and pissing off tall things into the void is one of the most satisfying things ever.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

goddamn, not only did he knock the dude's hat off, he knocked his hair off too!

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

3D Megadoodoo posted:

I lived midtown right next to a kebab-pizzeria. I had a 1986 Opel Ascona. Lemme tell you kebab eats away at the polish, paint, cum steel, but also so does seagull PRÖÖÖTSLS.

I knew Opels were poo poo but they make their steel out of cum?

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Agents are GO! posted:

Never been so disappointed after picking a movie on title alone. <:mad:>

You got it wrong, the one you're looking for is Bear and the BJ

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Mega Comrade posted:

Who's the women more importantly who is the dog?

click the tweet to find out!

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

marshmallow creep posted:

I am baffled trying to figure out what she was even attempting to do. Was she attempting to transport a laundry machine by herself in that car or something? Is that a check out counter that she ran into and she's...trying to move it out of the way? Why does she not just drive forward a little bit, turn the wheel slightly, and try again? What is going on?

it's a person who is literally too stupid to drive a car, that's all there is to it. she got stuck on the washing machine and rather than cut the wheel, she gets out to move it and doesn't put it into park. every single one of those steps, she is a loving idiot.

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

i 100% would be the dude losing his poo poo in the background refusing to help the dude on the ground.

before i stopped drinking i 100% also would have been the dude who's being laughed at

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Unperson_47 posted:

I'm sure those masks were doing a lot of good when your face is pressed right against your buddy's.

Those paper masks and gaiters are all performative anyway. They don't do poo poo to stop you from getting sick or spreading it, especially the gaiters.

Large Testicles fucked around with this message at 07:00 on Sep 2, 2022

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

that really is the perfect thing thing that could have happened there, dude wasn't hurt and we got a hilarious video out of it

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

Give me that Debussy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Large Testicles
Jun 1, 2020

finally something funny to come out of that game