Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Brawnfire posted:

Now I have kids to jump fully with both feet onto my nuts.
Stop! You must not hop on pop’s nuts!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5307467/Man-films-hit-TRAIN-selfie-clip.html

According to NDTV, some 60 per cent of the world's 'selfie deaths' between March 2014 and September 2016 took place in India.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Baron von Eevl posted:

Especially when less than a year of them looking at records, and then asking a guy if he did it, was the amount of work that they did.

Yeah, a possibly-senile 71-year-old confessed. Yay cops cleared that one correctly for sure.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Mr. Fall Down Terror posted:

Good stuff but
…. seafood is, generally, safer to consume raw if it is fresh
Saltwater NOT freshwater. Nix on the catfish sushi.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Zero One posted:

KFC apologises after German Kristallnacht promotion https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-63499057

Also the ad being for meat and cheese (no way kosher) is spot on.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

Mauser posted:

There would certainly be those loving weirdos with guns at the start, but they won't last long (ideally)
Those morons don’t think about fire or sleep. If they piss of one organized group they just turn into loot crates.

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

The Wiggly Wizard posted:

Soyrizo is actually delicious and better than regular chorizo IMO. Not sure about that brand specifically though it looks somewhat sickly.

No salivary glands means it doesn’t taste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

CharlestheHammer posted:

You don’t really play basketball do you

I thought I did until my 12yo daughter and 4 of her under 5’ friends humiliated me and my 6’ friend in a friendly game.

We were owned so hard with this ‘passing’ and ‘teamwork’ bullshit.