Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Hi! We received your yospost! Your posting is important to us and we will take a look at it as soon as possible.

please review our FAQ and SUPPORT CATALOGUE in the sharepoint to see if that answers your question

Thanks

YOSPOS SUPPORT

(This is an automated message please do not reply to it via email)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Radia
Jul 14, 2021

And someday, together.. We'll shine.
Reply All: PLEASE take me OFF this mailing list!!

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

YOSPOS-43204

Good news! JAMES has been assigned to your ticket!

(This is an automated message please do not reply to it via email)

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face
Hello ,

My name is J AMES and I would like to assist you with your posting problem. Could you please describe in more detail which part

Regards

J. AMES

HamAdams
Jun 29, 2018

yospos
J. AMES has attached the following file(s) to your support ticket:

hello.jpg

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

HamAdams posted:

J. AMES has attached the following file(s) to your support ticket:

hello.jpg

ERROR: .jpg file extension received but file detected as media type "image/gif"

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
the post happens and it came out a certain way but not how it needed to be and i'm stuck right now. is it a problem with the windows 10. can you help

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
this is extremely urgent. i cannot do my job here. will someone please call me

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

hi came across something weird when i post no one seems to be quoting my posts can you check if something is wrong only your end thanks

qirex
Feb 15, 2001

Hi, I'm currently out of the office on vacation until Tuesday September 6th. If you need to escalate an issue please email helpdesk@yospos.fart

Thanks,

J. AMES

--------

delivery error: address helpdesk@yospos.fart not found

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

a medium-format picture of beeftweeter staring silently at the camera, a quizzical expression on his face

Farmer Crack-rear end posted:

the post happens and it came out a certain way but not how it needed to be and i'm stuck right now. is it a problem with the windows 10. can you help

Hello CRACKER rear end FARM ,

Your case was been assigned to me by my associate whom out of office.

My name is JAME Sand I would be happy to assist you. To help bring your case to a quick resolution please perform these steps:

Reboot your Windows 10

Please let us know if this resolves your posting problem. If it does not we will assist you further within 24-48 hours.

Regards

JAME S.

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

if you have any fluorescent lights or 900mhz cordless phones, try temporarily turning them off or unplugging them

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i pressed ctrl alt delete and it didn't do a god drat thing. can you get in there and fix it for me. i got a lot of emails to get caught up on. can you help

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i got a pop up that says windows has to restart for updates. is this a hacker message. i don't have time for this nonsense

SRQ
Nov 9, 2009

mmmyyy count
not login,,, good.

please call!!!111

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i pressed ctrl alt delete and it didn't do a god drat thing. can you get in there and fix it for me. i got a lot of emails to get caught up on. can you help

Hello CRACKER rear end FARM ,

I apologize if my previous email was not clear,. I would be happy to assist you with your Keyboard. Please perform the following steps

Jiggle the handle

Regards

J. SAND

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

SRQ posted:

mmmyyy count
not login,,, good.

please call!!!111

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
please consider the environment before printing this support ticket

ultravoices
May 10, 2004

You are about to embark on a great journey. Are you ready, my friend?
this issue was resolved in linked ticket YSPS-42069, please close

Qtotonibudinibudet
Nov 7, 2011

Omich poluyobok, skazhi ty narkoman? ya prosto tozhe gde to tam zhivu, mogli by vmeste uyobyvat' narkotiki
calling to check my ticket status, cisco music looping, but every 3m it stops to read the same "did you know? you can do the thing that boomers call us to do over the phone online now"

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
computer is beeping at me now. the error message says an illegal operation occurred. i will not go to jail again. you tell whoever comes to get me that i have a shitload of guns

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
told that pigfucjer brian his poo poo was no good. i told him. get him on the phone right now

outhole surfer
Mar 18, 2003

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pais41IW5dk

Roosevelt
Jul 18, 2009

I'm looking for the man who shot my paw.

hi. i've been looking for the support thread for years, and i finally found it (rolleyes emoji). you guys should really fix how things are organized around here! anyway how do i embed instagram video?? please tag this ticket HIGH importance and i need this info ASAP!!!!!!

Geebs
Jun 1, 2022

The ø is silent.
Dear Sir or Madame,

Please remove me from this group. I have been added by mistake.

P. S. Go Yankees!!!

C:\Users\mwhite.CORP\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\yankees flag 800x600.tif

Sincerely,

Mark White

Office 4196
4th Floor
North Campus

“Any beliefs, opinions, or views expressed in this email are those of the author and don’t necessarily represent those of the organization. Employees of Unatco are expressly required to avoid defamatory statements or copyright infringement as well as infringement of any other legal right via email. Communications of this kind go against company policy and it is outside the scope of employment. The employee is personally liable for any damages or liabilities, not the organization.”

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Geebs posted:

Dear Sir or Madame,

Please remove me from this group. I have been added by mistake.

P. S. Go Yankees!!!

C:\Users\mwhite.CORP\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\INetCache\yankees flag 800x600.tif

Sincerely,

Mark White

Office 4196
4th Floor
North Campus

“Any beliefs, opinions, or views expressed in this email are those of the author and don’t necessarily represent those of the organization. Employees of Unatco are expressly required to avoid defamatory statements or copyright infringement as well as infringement of any other legal right via email. Communications of this kind go against company policy and it is outside the scope of employment. The employee is personally liable for any damages or liabilities, not the organization.”

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD
Dear James,

A new comment has been added to your ticket.
Comment: Hi, In order to investigate on the issue that you reported, we need to connect remotely to your PC. Please let me know the availability for the installation. You can also ping me on helpdesk@yospos.com We will keep this ticket in awaiting for now. If we don't find any response for 3 strike emails your ticket will be cancelled. Regards Global Service Desk.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
i am calling the government

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
where am i

Beeftweeter
Jun 28, 2005

i am calling the government

Thank you for contacting the Federal Trade Commission. My name is James and I would be happy to assist you with your issue.

Farmer Crack-Ass
Jan 2, 2001

this is me posting irl
yospos support did not help with my issue "at all". they were extremely rude to me, a paying customer, and are now colluding with their competition to deny me the services i paid for them. this is absolutely unacceptable.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

yospos support did not help with my issue "at all". they were extremely rude to me, a paying customer, and are now colluding with their competition to deny me the services i paid for them. this is absolutely unacceptable.

We're so glad you contacted YOSPOS Support Help Line!

Please take a second to rate our service from 1 to {store.FRONTEND_DATA.consts.MAX_SCORE}.

Jamess,
Yospos Support

Archduke Frantz Fanon
Sep 7, 2004

Armitag3 posted:

We're so glad you contacted YOSPOS Support Help Line!

Please take a second to rate our service from 1 to {store.FRONTEND_DATA.consts.MAX_SCORE}.

Jamess,
Yospos Support

:mad::(:geno::)

Nostalgamus
Sep 28, 2010

You have chosen a satisfaction level below :haw:

Your customer representative has been flagged for review and possible termination

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

i think im depressed lol

James
Yospos Customer Support

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Hi, I'm Vince and I'll be your new sherpa in this exciting customer journey!

Don't worry - your case number is safely being tracked by our eager Customer Happiness Gurus and we'll get right back to you in two (2) business days!

Vince,
yOSPOS cUSTOMER sUPPORT

--

🌱 I'm new here, so please excuse any delays and let me have lots of feedback!

Tankakern
Jul 25, 2007

lol

Crazy Achmed
Mar 13, 2001

https://youtu.be/w-SIManm_Qo

Jabberlock
Nov 29, 2014

I demand to speak to the so-called "Jeffrey" of your organization

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Armitag3 posted:

Hi, I'm Vince and I'll be your new sherpa in this exciting customer journey!

Don't worry - your case number is safely being tracked by our eager Customer Happiness Gurus and we'll get right back to you in two (2) business days!

Vince,
yOSPOS cUSTOMER sUPPORT

--

🌱 I'm new here, so please excuse any delays and let me have lots of feedback!

lmao