Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
fr it's top dog #1

the second launch is like WOAH

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
Intamin has been killing it lately

My hot take about Velocicoaster is I wish the second half didnt go so hard. The mosasaurus roll should be slower so you really have time to savor being above the water

StrugglingHoneybun
Jan 2, 2005

Aint no thing like me, 'cept me.
It feels like if you went any slower you'd fall out of the seat.

The physics of how that minimalist non-intrusive seat restraint works must have taken 50 big brains cause traditional ots restraints would have become skull wreckers

AweStriker
Oct 6, 2014

BlueBayou posted:

Intamin has been killing it lately

My hot take about Velocicoaster is I wish the second half didnt go so hard. The mosasaurus roll should be slower so you really have time to savor being above the water

Did they actually call that element that?

Anyway OP good opinion, it is also one shared by my mom. I don’t play hard favorites but it’s top 3 easy

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

intamin are probably my favorite manufacturers, can't wait to ride this eventually

Bro Dad
Mar 26, 2010

it's so fast

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BlueBayou
Jan 16, 2008
Before she mends must sicken worse
The top hat and first dive loop turn thing are better than any element on Taron.

But Taron loving owns.

Im sorry Velocicoaster, your big brother is just so good