Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Shoulda traded Taillon instead.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Iodised QQ
Jul 23, 2004

Michael Kay - "the mariners offense doesn't scare anyone at all"

Next two batters - walk, two run home run

At least the Twitter fight he'll get in to with someone later over that will dull watching another lovely taillon start

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer
And deGrom off to a good start with a 1-2-3 inning!

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Probably the best outcome possible of a Judge AB

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
man I've missed watching deGrom pitch

e: sending up a guy making his MLB debut isn't even fair

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Cal Raleigh: good Catcher.

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

If you see this avatar while scrolling the succ zone, you have been visited by the mcmagic of shitty lib takes! Good luck and prosperity will come to you, but only if you reply "shut the fuck up mcmagic" to this post!
Taillon giving up bombs to AAA players lol

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Lmao marquee is showing the game in a split screen with no audio while they interview a very flustered jed hoyer

Nodoze
Aug 17, 2006

If it's only for a night I can live without you
Taillon has been bad for about a month now

R.D. Mangles
Jan 10, 2004

Willson coming to bat

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Benintendi looks like absolute dogshit as a Yankee btw. The lineup is still likely not good enough.

Gerblederp
Dec 4, 2009

Gurriel is much slower than he looks

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Amazing how much better it is to watch a non-Marco Gonzales start nowadays.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Mets in mid-season no run support for deGrom form.

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

davecrazy posted:

getting a 1-0 loss feeling, yes

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
deGrom more like deBust.

KICK BAMA KICK
Mar 2, 2009

please do not injure Money Michael

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

You know what... If Bader at all increases the chances that Aaron Hicks isn't on the 2023 Yankees it's a good trade. What a complete and utter piece of poo poo Hicks is.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Please get runs for DeGrom now

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

The Yankees are protesting the monty trade by completely embarrassing themselves in this game.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
We love a TOOTBLAN don't we people

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt

shirts and skins posted:

We love a TOOTBLAN don't we people

Many people are saying it and hell, I agree.

Julio Cruz
May 19, 2006
what the gently caress is happening with this broadcast

Crescent Wrench
Sep 30, 2005

The truth is usually just an excuse for a lack of imagination.
Grimey Drawer

davecrazy posted:

Honestly, it's just comical at this point.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Guy spent a year in rehab to lose games 1-0 with the other team running out a AAA lineup.

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
Thank you, Phillies defense

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Rosario picked up Riley there, Hoskins...probably shouldn't have gone for that

Poque
Sep 11, 2003

=^-^=
Lol Willy triple

mcmagic
Jul 1, 2004

Benintendi sucks. Unlike Jose Trevino who is my favorite Yankee other than Judge.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!
Man, Logan does not have his stuff tonight. Command is all over the place.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

What the gently caress Mets

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Jake deGrom: Ewing theory all-star.

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

now the clubhouse cancer Soto and Bell are gone the nats can truly fly

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

Every single year the Ivy League takes a break from fucking up the world through its various alumni to fuck up everyone's bracket instead.
Phillies defense + a not so terrible TOOTBLAN

elentar
Aug 26, 2002

grossly unfair though very funny to give Strider an extra two inches off the plate

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
Incredibly aspirational attempt at a triple by Santana there.

shirts and skins
Jun 25, 2007

Good morning!

Penisaurus Sex posted:

Incredibly aspirational attempt at a triple by Santana there.

He wasn't even close! But I will for sure take two runs hahah

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Hard to believe that Santana is already 36, feels like just yesterday that Ned Colletti was trading him for half a season of Casey Blake

camoseven
Dec 30, 2005

RODOLPHONE RINGIN'
ONEIL CRUZ MISSLE BABY WOOOOO TIE BALLGAME

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Penisaurus Sex
Feb 3, 2009

asdfghjklpoiuyt
JP has been miserable at the plate for over a month.