Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

Yankee pitcher trades working out well imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bismack Billabongo
Oct 9, 2012

Wet
Look I’m happy to admit it. Mcmagic is right and the Yankees are bad.

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
12 strikeouts.
No walks
No hits

And they’re going to pull him.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

davecrazy posted:

If Buck takes Jake out it will be a crime against baseball and the baseball gods will curse the Mets into oblivion.

How many curses will that be on the Mets?

ihatepants
Nov 5, 2011

Let the burning of pants commence. These things drive me nuts.

Bismack Billabongo posted:

Look I’m happy to admit it. Mcmagic is right and the Yankees are bad.

It is completely reactionary to say that the yankees are bad because they have looked just like the 2021 team and their preseason expectations despite a completely unsustainable start to the season!

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

I'm an insufferable shitposter who does not deserve to root for such a good team. Also, this is what Matt Harvey thinks of me and my garbage posting.
Well there goes the perfect game.

Darude - Adam Sandstorm
Aug 16, 2012

a lot easier to pull him now

avoided another curse on the mets

Tatsuta Age
Apr 21, 2005

so good at being in trouble

losing a Perfecto walking ehire adrianza

lmao

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

Booooo

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Damnit

MrMidnight
Aug 3, 2006

2 ERs??? The bum

LobsterMobster
Oct 29, 2009

"I was being quiet and trying to be a good boy but he dialed the right combination to open the throw-down vault and it was on."

"Walter Foxx is ten times brighter than your bulb at the bottom of the tree merry xmas"
ty dansby for doing a home run

InsensitiveSeaBass
Apr 1, 2008

You're entering a realm which is unusual. Maybe it's magic, or contains some kind of monster... The second one. Prepare to enter The Scary Door.
Nap Ghost
Some ESPN intern was bored this week

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

No commercials full walk up closer into on SNY.

The Pussy Boss
Nov 2, 2004

Finally not playing the Dodgers anymore and we start winning a few games. That's more like it.

TV Zombie
Sep 6, 2011

Burying all the trauma from past nights
Burying my anger in the past

Riley 0 for 5 against Diaz. All ks

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

davecrazy posted:

No commercials full walk up closer into on SNY.

I miss the days when saves were overvalued and closer walk ups were spectacles.

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

I've never seen as many "enjoy this win, we have more WS wins anyway" cope posts online in my life as I have with this Mets/Braves series

davecrazy
Nov 25, 2004

DLC Inc posted:

I've never seen as many "enjoy this win, we have more WS wins anyway" cope posts online in my life as I have with this Mets/Braves series

tHIs Is YOuR WoRLd sErIEs !!!

euphronius
Feb 18, 2009

Why are these player interviews 4 hours long

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Please keep mashing while the Padres owner is being interviewed

Crazy Ted
Jul 29, 2003

euphronius posted:

Why are these player interviews 4 hours long
Why do networks keep acting like there is some inherent demand for these?

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Bellinger is back!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Traxis
Jul 2, 2006

Has Kimbrel had a clean inning at all this season?