Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Oh yeah. I was killing you.
I’m gonna mcmagic it up here

I hate this loving Yankees team. They look like dog poo poo, IKF shouldn’t be on the field, German should be launched into the sun, Christ.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

Nodoze posted:

Cashman should be getting killed for trading Monty and leaving German on the team

Again I'm gonna bang this drum, free Peraza. IKF sucks. What's the point of hugging all your SS prospects cause you believe in them and leaving him in AAA while IKF struggles to hit balls out of the infield

Peraza should be up tomorrow. IKF is worthless.

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

All I can do is laugh really.

When they hit, they can’t pitch. If they pitch well, they don’t hit. And the bullpen can blow it whenever they choose.

mikeraskol
May 3, 2006

This ump has been terrible and it’s honestly killing both sides. Two loving strikeouts this inning that were outside the zone.